RANLife Reviews | Glassdoor

3.3
  1. "Great Job"

Current Employee - Loan Processor in Sandy, UT

I have been working at RANLife full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

All of the promotions come from within the company and I know i have room to grow with the company. I have so many great relationships with co-worker that i love coming to work on Mondays.

Cons

Air conditioning is cold in the summer

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work

RANLife2019-06-17
  2. "Never worked here but did the interview process"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sandy, UT

I worked at RANLife full-time for less than a year

Pros

Clean environment and nice people they pay for your loan officer license if your unlicensed want you to succeed.

Cons

I only went for the interview but immediately knew the company was not a right fir for me. The company is mainly focused on money and thats it Employment status is based on levels the higher the level the more money you make. (sounds like a pyramid scheme) The top executives just wanna golf all day. don't expect to make any real money until you have been with the company for at least 3-5 years... starting pay is 12.00 an hour for a loan officer. DONT LET INDEED TRICK YOU!!! It is possible to make good money but you have to work there for at least 5 years to do so. Sales sales sales sales sales As a loan officer they really don't have time for life. If you have a loan closing on the same day as your anniversary don't expect to get time with your spouse. you MUST be there for your loan to close. Cubicle work 4x4 cells you work in every day. just an idea of the job environment

Advice to Management

Stop lying to potential employees and wasting their time coming In for an interview. don't tell them they can have a starting salary of 50,000 when in fact they are making 12.00 an hour. very mis leading for someone who is looking for a career but why would I switch career paths to start out at 12.00 an hour? even with experience. makes zero sense.

RANLife2019-10-25
  3. "RANLife"

Former Employee - Business Development Manager in Sandy, UT

I worked at RANLife full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Overall good company to work for.

Cons

Cutthroat environment, and if you don't play golf with the owners you have no chance in advancing your career. They don't provide any career development.

Advice to Management

A company does fail because of the people it hires. It fails because of the people it won't fire.

RANLife2019-05-06
  4. "Ok place to work."

I have been working at RANLife full-time for more than a year

Pros

Decent pay, and decent people.

Cons

Management often non existent, poor training, poor communication between departments.

RANLife2019-04-24
  5. "Stay Away"

Former Employee - Loan Officer in Sandy, UT

I worked at RANLife full-time for more than a year

Pros

Friendly co-workers. Clean building. Nice location.

Cons

Pay Structure, Management, Illegal Actions, Unprofessional Owners. While working at this company I learned a lot. Mostly bad. While working with loan officers they did illegal actions on a daily basis. They would lie to borrowers to bring in business. This whole company is a turn and burn. They only care about production. Management would rather make more money for themselves then to help employees. Please stay... away.

Advice to Management

Management does not have the correct training to be managing employees.

RANLife2019-01-07
  6. "Loan Officer"

I have been working at RANLife full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great people to work with, great incentives, helping families become homeowners.

Cons

A/C gets really cold in the summer

RANLife2018-06-05
  7. "Loan Officer"

I have been working at RANLife full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great working environment. There is a team atmosphere. The management and operations departments are all willing to help.

Cons

You have to be willing to work hard to be successful.

RANLife2017-08-24
  8. "Great opportunity"

Current Employee - Mortgage Loan Officer

I have been working at RANLife full-time for less than a year

Pros

On the first day that I started working at Ranlife I could already tell that this was an amazing opportunity. The culture at Ranlife is unlike anything that I expected. Everyone that works here treats everyone like they are family and it makes you excited each morning to get up and get into the office. This job is one that you can always push yourself to be the best, and when you are the top producer for the day,... week, or month you are always rewarded for it. This really gives me motivation to do my job to the best of my ability every day. Ranlife has given me so many friends that I am more than grateful for. I am lucky to have the opportunity to work for this amazing company. If anyone is looking for an AWESOME place to start a career, then Ranlife is the place.

Cons

After being here for 4 months there is nothing that sticks out to me.

RANLife2017-03-17

"I wish I would have known of RANLife sooner."

I have been working at RANLife full-time for less than a year

Pros

The atmosphere here is very conducive to ensuring your success both in and out of work. I've never been with a company who invests so much in their employees. Health specialists, motivational gurus, food catering businesses, and financial advisers are all invited over regularly. You're able to adapt at your own pace when first starting out, and coaching is available every minute of the job if you choose to request... it. Basically, if one fails here, it's because they chose too. If you're one who loves to take care of your friends and family, unbeatable incentives are offered to guarantee that you are doing just that when qualifying them for a home loan. The environment is one where many people are friends in and out of work. You'll never find yourself without something to do. And, if you're the type who loves coming to work and learning something new within your profession everyday, RANLife is the place to be. Being one of the younger millennials in the company, I love that I find purpose, flexibility, work-life integration, and the ability to make a real difference in the life of others - all in a hard days worth of work. Not to mention, the potential to earn in this industry is unmatched like any other I've seen. RANLife is definitely where I see myself growing every day for years to come. I know it's given many people here the opportunity to not only change their lives, but the lives of their families for the best. I would 10/10 recommend this place to everybody. In fact, I do. I encourage anyone to come find truth in everything I have to say for themselves. You'll regret passing them up without a doubt.

Cons

There is a lot of procedures and regulations to get where it is you want to be before you start seeing real compensation for your work when first starting out because of the licensing process. I can see how this may be a con for some but it only makes the fruits of your labor that much sweeter in the long run. I don't see this as something specific to our company. It's just the way things generally are in the... industry. The company itself in my opinion does not have anything I would want to change. I would add that this is not a place where you can come and expect to be successful without working hard. Although it's a blast coming to work everyday, expect to put real effort into making outbound dials and consistently picking up tips on how to improve your own pipeline. If you choose not to, you're only allowing yourself to miss out on the amazing opportunity presented before you here.

Advice to Management

Keep up the incentives to perform! They are greatly appreciated by everyone.

RANLife2017-03-07

"RANFam!"

Current Employee - Executive Assistant in South Jordan, UT

I have been working at RANLife full-time for more than a year

Pros

I'm so grateful for my opportunity with RANLife and all the doors it has opened for me. From being able to work for such an awesome boss to being able to work with some of the greatest coworkers. I have been able to progress my skills both professionally and personally while learning new ones. It's great to know that your employer wants you to succeed.

Cons

Sure there might be room to improve, no one is perfect. But, that's what is great about RAN is it's willingness to improve. Whether it's employee recognition, building updates, policy updates, etc... RAN what's to improve.

Advice to Management

RAN Store.. a chance to earn more swag.

RANLife2017-03-07