Cover image for RBN Insurance Services

5.0
100% Recommend to a Friend

Found 6 of over 6 reviews

5.0

What are your colleagues talking about?

Find your private company bowl on Community, join the hottest conversation with your colleagues anonymously.
Join the Conversation
    1. 5.0
      Jul 20, 2020
      Current Employee
      Recommend
      CEO Approval
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great employees and people treat each other with respect

Cons

Could be more structure around training and career path

1. 5.0
        Jul 26, 2018
        Employee Benefits Executive
        Current Employee, more than 1 year
        Chicago, IL
        Recommend
        CEO Approval
        Business Outlook

Pros

RBN Insurance is one of the most professional and employee friendly companies I have every worked for. Their level of expertise in the P&C and Employee Benefits fields surpasses those of other agencies out there, including the big houses. I would recommend them as one of the best places to work in Illinois.

Cons

I cannot think of any downsides to working for RBN Insurance.

2. Join the RBN Insurance Services team
        See Our Latest Jobs
      Viewing 1 - 6 of 6 English Reviews
      </>Embed

Popular Conversations

Interview Tips

192.5K

Sales Support Specialist

I had a felony 20yrs ago and recently released. It would have nothing to do with these jobs. My history was stellar as industrial sales with engineering background, Now I want sales support positions which I have experience. I interview really well. I wait until an in person interview to bring this up so they have a better feel for me as a person. I am still navigating how and when to discuss this topic. I feel it needs to be brief and then pivot to how my skills can help the company.

3 Comments

Consultant

Do you have general tips on how to respond if in an interview I’m told that I’m overqualified for the job (skill wise and salary wise) ?

6 Comments

Property Manager

As a leasing agent for two years, I then worked my way to assistant manager for t 11 months. Then, to a property manager position, nine months into my new role as manager, I was terminated, with no warning, completely unexpected. How do I explain this undeserving action and embarrassment in an upcoming interview without any risk in the decision-making of my employment with the company I am interested in? I hope I am relaying this in a way that is understood.

1 Comment

Glassdoor has 6 RBN Insurance Services reviews submitted anonymously by RBN Insurance Services employees. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if RBN Insurance Services is right for you.