RCM Health Care Services Reviews | Glassdoor

1 Rating

"Para"

Current Employee - Paraprofessional in Honolulu, HI
    Current Employee - Paraprofessional in Honolulu, HI

I have been working at RCM Health Care Services full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

My experience working with students and professionals in the public view with this company is a healthy direction in testing myself (learned-skills) that are supervised every day under highly skilled individuals in the health field, who's main concerns is aiming for the safety of all individuals in the health profession for a healthy out come for all at the end of each day.

Cons

All ways room for improvements.

Advice to Management

Para - sub coverage (if possible) is to contact main para about his/her client so the sub does not walk into a surprise behavior or what triggers the behaviors with that client.
    When conveying instructions to new para's or nurses about Faxing, filling out data and time sheets and so forth make sure the small details are covered for example, while using Genius scan app which is (free) edit first before sending off PDF or sign the bottom of all his/her time sheets, or document what triggers the clients behaviors that should be shared in weekly data and so forth. It is the small details that are very important to the next individaul coming on board.

"Great company, great opportunity"

Current Employee - Recruiter in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Recruiter in New York, NY

I have been working at RCM Health Care Services full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

RCM is an excellent company. I've worked her for over 10 years--over that time I have created a prosperous career for myself and made lifelong friends (coworkers). My role here offers great earning potential and flexibility. Senior Management gives you the power to do whatever necessary, in order to be successful. If you're a slacker, this isn't the company for you, nor is any recruitment or sales organization. Motivated people are successful with RCM.

Cons

Can't think of any cons

Advice to Management

"Excellent organization to expand your recruiting career!"

Current Employee - Recruiter in San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Recruiter in San Diego, CA

I have been working at RCM Health Care Services full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

I have worked for RCM for more than 10 years. RCM has a Superb management team that is supportive and appreciative of staff. Great place to work if you are a self-starter and self-motivated as there is ZERO micro-management.

Management invests in resources to help the recruiters be as successful as possible. There is no cap to earning potential! Office environment is friendly, approachable and fun!

Cons

I have had nothing but an extremely positive experience spending the bulk of my career as an RCM employee.

Advice to Management

Keep hiring great people!

"Nursing"

Current Employee - LVN in Northridge, CA
    Current Employee - LVN in Northridge, CA

I have been working at RCM Health Care Services full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Jodi Furman is the best to work with! She is completely thorough, organized, regularly communicates with potential candidates and follows through with every detail from beginning to end. I highly recommend working with her if you are in the job market. Team player atmosphere. Human Resources is also on top of things got me an offer within a week. The recruiters care A LOT about their clients/accounts and the candidates they source, and are personally vested in each position they recruit for.

Cons

I cant think of any at this time.

Advice to Management

None at this time

"Fantastic company to work for-- unlimited opportunity, supportive environment."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at RCM Health Care Services full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Working as a recruiter at RCM has been a great career move, both professionally and for my quality of life. The upper management at RCM gives you all of the tools to succeed and supports you along the way-- they are willing to invest time in their employees and provide nearly unlimited resources to their staff in order to succeed.

The work is challenging, yet plentiful and the financial rewards are uncapped. Expectations are high, but you're supported and cheered on along the way.

RCM feels very much like a family-- I absolutely love working with my team, my clients and my candidates.

Cons

I can't think of any.

Advice to Management

N/A

7. "Nursing"

Current Employee - Licensed Practical Nurse in Honolulu, HI
    Current Employee - Licensed Practical Nurse in Honolulu, HI

I have been working at RCM Health Care Services part-time

Pros

flexible schedule and hours, good pay

Cons

no school, no work, off on the holidays and summer

8. "Needs work"

Former Employee - Registered Nurse in Waldorf, MD
    Former Employee - Registered Nurse in Waldorf, MD

I worked at RCM Health Care Services (More than 3 years)

Pros

Working with medically fragile children at school and helping them learn while they receive the medical care they need

Cons

Always understaffed, highly pressured to take assignments with no orientation to new cases, forceful about taking on new and unfamiliar cases

Advice to Management

Better staffing, prepare nurses when going to unknown school or student assignment, better with scheduling issues and being less forceful in staffing situations.

"Recrutiment Director"

Current Employee - Recruiting Director in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Recruiting Director in New York, NY

I have been working at RCM Health Care Services full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Great senior leadership, freedom and autonomy, excellent income potential, stability

Cons

I can think of no issues

Advice to Management

Have worked at RCM for over 11 years and hope it only continues

10. "Not the best job"

Former Employee - Payroll/Billing Coordinator in Brooklyn, NY
    Former Employee - Payroll/Billing Coordinator in Brooklyn, NY

I worked at RCM Health Care Services (More than a year)

Pros

Working with nice clients, good bonus, company parties

Cons

Negative coworkers, constantly gossiping, favoritism, no work/life balance, no professional development, or raise

Advice to Management

Please appreciate all your employees and treat everyone as an equal!!!

"Great! Would definitely recommend"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Pros

The staff is wonderful and always welcome new ideas. The recruiters always thinks about the therapists first and foremost. The staff takes pride in helping the children and adults in need. They also promote within the company.

Cons

office doesn't observe a lot of holidays.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work