RCM Health Care Services Reviews | Glassdoor

Michael Saks
  1. "Health care"

Former Employee - Paraprofessional in Brooklyn, NY

I worked at RCM Health Care Services full-time for more than a year

Pros

I get to work along side teachers in the classroom and escort children on trips.

Cons

The job finish when school closes

RCM Health Care Services2019-08-14
  2. "RCM review"

Current Employee - School Nurse in Honolulu, HI

I have been working at RCM Health Care Services full-time for less than a year

Pros

Oahu HQ very good with scheduling and ensuring kids have service on the island. A sense of

Cons

Poor benefits, training is limited, and there is not much room for personal growth

Advice to Management

Instead of doing 15-45 minute increments for nurse care just make it 60. Also gas coverage should be covered while in transit in between multiple schools in one day. A good start for people starting in nursing or others wanting to slow down in nursing career, but very limited growth opportunities. (Oahu is not very friendly to new RN graduates)

RCM Health Care Services2019-05-16
  3. "Flexible and/or near home"

Current Employee - Special Education Paraprofessional in Honolulu, HI

I have been working at RCM Health Care Services full-time for less than a year

Pros

Flexible if you sub and willing to work around the island. There’s work everyday.

Cons

No benefits- no healthcare, no sick leave, no holiday pay. Contract work.

RCM Health Care Services2019-05-07

"Good start to a career"

Current Employee - Administrative Assistant

I have been working at RCM Health Care Services full-time for less than a year

Pros

Nice office setting, they are revamping and doing construction which is great. The job itself is not difficult, . In you are personable, and able to speak to people over the phone and in person, you will do well here.

Cons

There are some higher ups there that are really bringing the company down, and it is a shame. Some people have tenure, but that does not give them the right to treat colleagues with disrespect. There is a lot of distractions within the office, and at times it makes it difficult to get your work done. The environment is not the best to work in. It's not for everyone. You will hear and see what occurs in the office. ...

Advice to Management

Take a look at people that make it difficult for others to stay at your company. Look at their pros and cons and recognize if one is fit to be a manager or a supervisor. Look into your own backyard first before hiring new employees.

RCM Health Care Services2019-02-22
  5. "Positive feedback"

Current Employee - Paraprofessional in Honolulu, HI

I have been working at RCM Health Care Services part-time for more than a year

Pros

Promoting a healthy learning environment given the opportunities to advocate a healthy work experience.

Cons

Hours limited, continue of education opportunities limited.

Advice to Management

Important to practice self care .

RCM Health Care Services2018-12-28
  6. "Account Executive"

Current Employee - Recruiter in New York, NY

I have been working at RCM Health Care Services full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

I have a great boss & wonderful coworkers. Our CEO is fantastic as well. Can’t complain the atmosphere is wonderful and easy to work in.

Cons

I honestly don’t have anything negative to say about working here. This is the best job I’ve had. The atmosphere and opportunity for growth is what makes me love it here.

Advice to Management

Continue doing what you have been. Management has been very good to me and has listened when I had any questions or concerns which I appreciate very much. I would recommend anyone interested to come on board.

RCM Health Care Services2018-10-07
  7. "Happy with my position"

Current Employee - Special Education Paraprofessional in Honolulu, HI

I have been working at RCM Health Care Services part-time for less than a year

Pros

The supervisory staff really do care and try to give helpful advice and support. I like my work hours getting off at 2 pm. This is a great opportunity if you are a self starter, like working in varying environments.

Cons

The pay which is not too bad could be more in line with the fiscal demographic location. For instance in Hawaii, I would not be able to live on one income when one bedroom apartments run $1700 a month on up. The position is not really full time as you are subject to School hours of perhaps 6 hours per day which is only 30 hours a week. This does not make you eligible for health care benefits but other benefits offered...

Advice to Management

Continue to hire more Clinical Supervisory Staff. Increase the in service training during monthly group supervision times. Increase pay to help cover fuel expenses and more in line with the fiscal considerations of the area of operation. Especially if you have a College/Graduate Degree.

RCM Health Care Services2018-10-17
  8. "RCM is ok.."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at RCM Health Care Services full-time for more than a year

Pros

Loads of full time cases! Pay is decent I guess

Cons

No room for growth Management is run poorly No part time work Complicated sub para email.

RCM Health Care Services2018-09-29

"Current Employee"

Current Employee - National Healthcare Recruiter in San Diego, CA

I have been working at RCM Health Care Services full-time for more than a year

Pros

Positive group of hard working recruiters that go above and beyond to help nurses get their dream job and reach their financial goals.

Cons

Nothing I can think of at this time.

RCM Health Care Services2018-03-27
  10. "Great workplace"

Current Employee - Manager

I have been working at RCM Health Care Services full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

RCM is such a great place to work. While there's autonomy and freedom to do things like an entrepreneur, there's also an amazing support system with leadership and upper management. The company treats you like family and I look forward to spending my days with everyone here.

Cons

Work titles may not be in line with job responsibilities and pay.

Advice to Management

continue what they are doing as it's creating a really nice environment for it's employees

RCM Health Care Services2018-03-27