RDH Environmental Services Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated July 1, 2017

4.0
CEO

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Worked as QA Tester Intern"

Former Intern - Anonymous Intern
    Former Intern - Anonymous Intern

I worked at RDH Environmental Services as an intern

Pros

Could do the work remotely at a time that was convenient to one as long as the work got finished in time.

Cons

To my knowledge there was only one another person working there, who was less than 25 years old like me and the rest, I think were all aged above 30. Not necessarily a drawback.

2. "Highly demanding company"

Former Employee - Lead Technician
    Former Employee - Lead Technician

I worked at RDH Environmental Services full-time (More than a year)

Pros

You get a lot of hands on experience. You get to do all sort of things in the field due to the lack of properly trained employees. Work anywhere from 40 to 70+ hours a week. Weekly pay. Looks really good from the outside. Get the chance to learn the basics of the field. Big client base and opportunity to learn the area within a 25 Mile radius. Really good health insurance for a cheap price. I believe this company will be around for a long time.

Cons

Lack the ability to stay properly staffed. Does not care about employees, will just as soon replace you as help you. Does not stay up to OSHA standards (very dangerous working conditions). Ex. caustic 500 Gal drums sitting on top of freight shelves on pallets, no spill tank, simply just saran wrapped as if it was a fresh shipment into a grocery store and did I mention that these shelves are not even properly bolted down. No safety or fall devices for entering vaults, you enter alone into possibly hazardous breathing conditions. No breathing equipment provided besides painter breathing masks, nothing to stabilize oxygen levels or really remove toxic H2SO4 from the vault. On the inside this company is a total wreck, they put up a good face to clients but practically nothing works on the inside, underpayed, understaffed and overworked constantly. Company does not properly train employees for the field, gives a basic training on how things work but does not train about the proper Ins & Outs. Must learn how to work every site. Only have good health insurance due to the hazardous conditions you constantly work in.

Advice to Management

Need to up the standards. Unsafe, overworked, and under payed employees do not make for good business.

3. "Part Time Student Worker"

Current Employee - Student Worker in Tempe, AZ
    Current Employee - Student Worker in Tempe, AZ

I have been working at RDH Environmental Services (Less than a year)

Pros

Wonderful place to work, awesome people, flexible schedule

Cons

Need to think out of the box, need to explore various areas and try to expand.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work

4. "Great people to work with and leadership of company has great values."

I worked at RDH Environmental Services full-time

Pros

Leadership of the company truly cares about doing good in the world, serving customers in the best way possible, and taking care of employees. Flexible schedule, good benefits, lots of potential for growth.

Cons

As a small company, one has to wear many hats which can make it very difficult to prioritize. Working outside in Phoenix during the summer is tough physically.

Advice to Management

Stay visibly involved and active in all areas of the company. Be consistent in this so all employees can have confidence that what they do is important to management. Don't shift gears too frequently.

5. "If you are looking for a job that poses you many challenges of a small company, I recommend you to be here."

Pros

Exposure to different kinds of problems makes you think about the most optimal way of working around a problem.

Cons

Sometimes, there are many problems, each one as critical as the other and you must be really good at multitasking.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work and encouragement that you give to all your employees.

6. "intern"

Pros

its good place to work on

Cons

Not found any till now

7. "Dental Hygienist"

Current Employee - Dental Hygienist in Santa Cruz, CA
    Current Employee - Dental Hygienist in Santa Cruz, CA

I have been working at RDH Environmental Services part-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Educate the patients on how to better take care of their teeth and gums.

Cons

Sometimes patients are afraid to come to their check up/hygiene appointmants for one reasonor another. They don't realize the importance of being uptaded about their health.

Advice to Management

Educating, informing, taking the best care of my patients is my goal.