Found 114 of over 120 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "excellent work environment" (in 6 reviews)
- "The people in the DOC are awesome and smart" (in 6 reviews)
- "RDX and management are very understanding of doctor's appointments or unexpected family issues that come up and let employees often work from home if needed." (in 5 reviews)
- "Things can get a bit crazy but my coworkers are always available to help were needed." (in 4 reviews)
- "Pay is okay, benefits are decent." (in 4 reviews)
- "Work/life balance is difficult at times" (in 10 reviews)
- "Experienced technical management for technical teams replaced by managers with little to no technical experience or understanding of the business (cheaper?)" (in 7 reviews)
- "Pay is low." (in 6 reviews)
- "Upper management would be the first to yell at you for a 'problem' they knew nothing about or even understood." (in 6 reviews)
- "existent training, poor knowledge base/documentation" (in 5 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of RDX and is not affected by filters.
- 1.0Dec 4, 2023Junior Database AdministratorCurrent EmployeeCharlotte, NC
Quick hiring process, teammates are generally supportive.
Minimal support from outside of the 24/7 team. Most senior DBAs reluctant to help.
- 4.0Feb 12, 2023SQL Server Database AdministratorCurrent Employee, more than 5 years
Used to promote within the company
Solutions start at the end and the structure needed to support them are built afterwards.
- 4.0Aug 24, 2022Senior Oracle Database Administrator ConsultantFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsWexford, PA
Interesting Work; learn a lot diverse customer base
Suffers from NIH ( Not Invented Here ) thoughts
- 3.0Dec 6, 2021Installation CoordinatorFormer Employee, more than 1 year
You'll be exposed to a wide spectrum of systems and troubleshooting scenarios. The vast majority of your co-workers are knowledgeable and helpful.
The sales team and upper management make many promises to both clients and board members about deliverables with the expectation that the rank and file employees will deliver.
RDX Reviews FAQs
RDX has an overall rating of 3.8 out of 5, based on over 120 reviews left anonymously by employees. 62% of employees would recommend working at RDX to a friend and 49% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 9% over the last 12 months.
62% of RDX employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated RDX 3.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.7 for culture and values and 3.8 for career opportunities.