RED SKY Consulting Reviews
81% would recommend to a friend
(37 total reviews)
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The culture at RED SKY is the best I've ever worked for and the team is authentic, fun, positive, and loves what they do." (in 6 reviews)
- "Sean works hard to make sure all his employees and their families are happy and taken care of!" (in 6 reviews)
- "I love where I work, I love the culture, I value the job I have, and I appreciate & truly enjoy the people that I work with." (in 4 reviews)
- "RED SKY and leadership truly care about their employees and are constantly asking for our feedback on how to be better." (in 3 reviews)
- "Tight knit team with a focus on a positive, fun and collaborative company culture." (in 3 reviews)
- "There’s also no benefits at all, just a $300 monthly stipend." (in 3 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of RED SKY Consulting and is not affected by filters.
Found 37 of over 52 reviews
Updated Oct 14, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0Oct 14, 2023Senior Relationship ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearLos Angeles, CA
RED SKY is a fast-growing & people-centric company and a wonderful place to work! Leadership truly cares about each individual, is empowering and welcomes new ideas & creativity. The culture at RED SKY is the best I've ever worked for and the team is authentic, fun, positive, and loves what they do. All team members are always willing to help and will take time out of their day to dedicate themselves to helping you if needed. That’s so helpful, appreciated, comforting and I feel like I belong to something special! Because RED SKY is growing rapidly, there are a lot of changes that happen fairly frequently, which can be a little stressful for some. Personally, I love the challenge.
Rapid growth makes a fast-paced environment, not everyone's desire
- 5.0Oct 7, 2023Senior Relationshiop ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsNew York, NY
They treat you like a person, not an employee. That's reflected in how management approaches employees, fantastic culture, and empowers you to be the best you can be - with their full support! There are no "hot heads" or yelling and screaming about challenges, just collaboration and ideas. The environment is very fun, and the people are warm, supportive, and simply awesome. :) It is a challenging company due to the pace and ingenuity around every corner, which is great. If you apply yourself, you'll go somewhere. There is a great future if you are willing to work for it.
Nothing to share at this time
- 5.0Sep 30, 2023RecruiterCurrent EmployeeDenver, CO
RED SKY and leadership truly care about their employees and are constantly asking for our feedback on how to be better. They are a transformational (in a positive & significant way) organization. Always trying to improve and evolve its culture, services, and support to clients, candidates, and employees. It is not perfect but is anywhere?!? I love that they have that as a core guiding principle! I'd recommend RED SKY to anyone.
None - its been a great ride
- 5.0Jun 7, 2023Sr Manager of Finances and OperationsFormer Employee, more than 1 yearDenver, CO
Fully remote. The fast pace and great co-workers. Great pay.
Nothing to report at this time.
- 5.0Aug 16, 2022Senior Cyber Security RecruiterCurrent Employee, less than 1 year
Red Sky Consulting is a great company. We have a fantastic team/culture in place and I'm proud to be part of it. Sean sincerely cares about his people and treats us like family. He has built a great business, so we have some outstanding customers and great opportunities to work on. We are a results driven team that love to win.
I have no cons about the company. Lots of green fields to work.
- 5.0Aug 3, 2022Senior Technical RecruiterCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearCharlotte, NC
Outstanding Team In Place (CEO, leadership, rest of team) Sean is a great leader, and generally cares about his employees and business. Very collaborative recruiting and sales teams. Most talented and experienced recruiting team I have worked with. (15 years) Competitive work environment where everyone wants one another to succeed and make money. Sean's annual work summit is fun and helps grow team cohesiveness. Solid Comp plan. Everyone always paid on time. Remote but a family atmosphere. LinkedIn Recruiter and other tools.
if you come from huge enterprises and don't like to be a big fish in a small pond it may not be a fit.
- 5.0Jul 27, 2022Technical RecruiterCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearFort Worth, TX
Excellent company culture Great comp plan Solid team approach Results oriented
Wish I wouldve started here 5 years ago
- 5.0Jan 16, 2022Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 3 years
The owner/CEO really knows how to listen.
None that I can think of. It’s been a wonderful experience!
- 5.0Jan 3, 2022Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, less than 1 year
My time at Red Sky has been amazing, both professionally and personally. The team itself is extremely motivating and close nit. Séan and the other executives are easy going, hard working people who genuinely care about their employees. The culture here at Red Sky is simply unparalleled.
I have no cons for Red Sky.
RED SKY Consulting Reviews FAQs
RED SKY Consulting has an overall rating of 4.3 out of 5, based on over 52 reviews left anonymously by employees. 81% of employees would recommend working at RED SKY Consulting to a friend and 77% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -8% over the last 12 months.
81% of RED SKY Consulting employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated RED SKY Consulting 4.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.4 for culture and values and 4.4 for career opportunities.