REGREEN Reviews | Glassdoor

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Project Intern"

Former Intern - Project Intern in El Segundo, CA
    Former Intern - Project Intern in El Segundo, CA

I worked at REGREEN as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

Great Work Environment. The people are great, hard-working, and have a lot of talent for what they do. The president, Chad Clark, is a really great, stand-up guy as well.

Cons

AC was down that summer.

2. "Wish It Could Have Been Better"

Former Employee - Business Development Manager in Los Angeles, CA
    Former Employee - Business Development Manager in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at REGREEN full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Office Location, nice Jr. staff and other employees, that is it.

Cons

Management, Pay, Compensation, Integrity, Culture, and so much more! If thinking about working here, keep moving.

Advice to Management

Don't insult employees, don't have a condescending approach to employees, have a straight-forward commission plan and not changed or altered constantly to avoid paying larger commissions. Don't trivialize your employees by treating them as a means to your end and then firing them. CEO Kevin Refoua is polite but distant. Other top management is a big issue here.

3. "Bad Leadership"

I worked at REGREEN full-time

Pros

Good place to learn about. Co-workers are nice, and it can be a good place to learn about lighting, and energy efficiency.

Cons

Toxic leadership and bad culture. It's not a company you will feel proud to put work for. They have a really high turn over, and it's primarily because of this leadership and tension between operations and sales. I felt like I had to battle constantly to get help to get things done for customers. Would not recommend this company.

Advice to Management

Be willing to help or hire a liaison between sales and ops. Stimulate morale.

4. "Intern"

Former Intern - Intern in Los Angeles, CA
    Former Intern - Intern in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at REGREEN as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

The people at ReGreen made coming into work a joy. All the employees in sales and marking were welcoming to me.

Cons

When I was in the office, there was very little organization or leadership. To some extent, this is to be expected at a startup. Honestly, It was very unclear to me who exactly was "in charge."

Advice to Management

Acknowledge your interns. In 4 months I probably met the CEO once. And it's not like the office was large - less than 20 people.