KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

RES Software Reviews

Updated Mar 23, 2021

Found 97 of over 101 reviews

3.8
RES Software CEO Al Monserrat (no image)
Al Monserrat

Technical Account Manager

62 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "'Some' great people to work with(in 12 reviews)
  • "the team at RES Software is great.(in 7 reviews)
  • "Opportunities to travel and visit Dutch (and other European) colleagues in the NL office, and a chance to visit the Netherlands during time away from the office.(in 6 reviews)
  • "But out of all of them there was only 1 that had a culture that not only inspired creativity and involvement but it actually encouraged it.(in 5 reviews)
  • "The atmosphere is great, we work hard but there is always room for a chat.(in 3 reviews)
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

Best company - best workplace

Oct 6, 2017 - Marketing in Radnor, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company got recently acquired but it was the best company I ever worked for. Best workplace, good benefits and great team.

Cons

I can't think of any cons.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee

Very Friendly and Very Welcoming.

Jul 10, 2017 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very smart individuals and very friendly.

Cons

Office Politics sometimes gets in the way.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  3. 5.0

Great company!!

Feb 5, 2016 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

RES Software offers very competitive salary, benefits, and equity. If you like working in a fast paced environment with a growing software company -- this is the place!!

Cons

As with most startups -- there is a high degree of accountability. You have to be able to do more with less and make things happen.

3 people found this review helpful
  4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Excellent company, great leadership, stage is set for fast growth!

Sep 12, 2015 - Anonymous Employee in Radnor, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

New CEO is breathing fresh life into RES. He's bringing great strategy, excellent new leaders (EMEA & Engineering) and a focus on both company execution and brand recognition.

Cons

Change, even when positive, is hard for many people, we've lost a few good folks who were just no longer a fit for the new RES.

5 people found this review helpful
  5. 5.0

Excitement Growing with new CEO

Apr 28, 2015 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

With Al Monserrat as new CEO and continued growth of IT Store, excitement is growing at RES Software. RES has a large opportunity in front of us to help lead an IT shift to be more user centric. With the right technology, right leadership and a ripe industry, I believe there is a lot of opportunity for RES to grow. Customers share this excitement and enjoy working with RES and using the technology. There are continually product release updates which make customers happy to see new advancements and reaction to their product requests.

Cons

Growth and new leadership can bring growing pains and sometimes employee turnover. Change is hard and at times can bring uncertainty before there is full clarity around future direction.

12 people found this review helpful
  6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great company with a lot of opportunities, but strategy sometimes feels rushed

Mar 24, 2015 - Corporate Services
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good compensation package; a lot of opportunities withing the company and help with growth within the company; They use their own software; people are willing and eager to collaborate between departments

Cons

Current strategy might need some more foundation, too much changes at the last possible minute. Hopefully the new CEO will be able to steer to a path of structured growing of the company.

11 people found this review helpful
  7. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Excellent Vision and Passionate People

Sep 25, 2014 - Solutions Architect in Portland, OR
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've worked for large, medium, and small companies and startups. I've never had such a great experience working for any company, than I working at RES Software. RES employees are so passionate about building a fun and exciting brand, and products that really benefit their customers. Working for the company for 3 years provided great memories and I really value the time I had with them. Their product vision and company direction was in line with the latest trends in the industry. They are in a perfect spot to really take advantage of the market opportunity.

Cons

I'm not able to think of many cons regarding this company. They have such a proven track record of building a great culture and listening to their employees.

12 people found this review helpful

HR

Thank you for your comments. We are glad that you had such a positive experience at RES. We take pride in our passion and culture of fun, innovation and respect for each other. Best of luck to you in your future endeavors.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

A growing organization with tons of upside

Sep 23, 2014 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

The core group of leaders and people are good solid people. They are always trying to do right by the company, the staff, and the customers. The culture is really good ( at least on the technical side) and overall there is a sense that there is something amazing that is growing. They take good care of my family through great benefits, they give me the resources i need to be successful. I feel like the reward me fairly for the work that i do and the goals that i accomplish.

Cons

They are a global organization with great aspirations, this causes a perception of pains where none exist. I have seen most all of these issues be addressed , and the remaining have a plan that has been presented to the employees. I'm not being a homer. But the good outweighs the bad by a significant margin. There are ups and downs, politics, and pressures of every organization in the world. It's impossible to please everyone, but they have done a good job addressing any and all pressing issues.

9 people found this review helpful

HR

Thank you for your thorough review and the advice you provided for our management team; and this will be forwarded to them for consideration. We are glad that your experience at RES has been positive and we endeavor to be a truly great workplace which includes continuing communication and transparency.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Feeling of being part of a family

May 12, 2014 - Anonymous Employee in Radnor, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

*RES Software treats its employees very well. *It is a great place to grow professionally. *Upper Management never makes you feel like they are better than you. They act like real people, and not stuffy execs.

Cons

European company which sometimes has a tough time adapting to the American Information Technology mindset.

8 people found this review helpful
  10. 5.0

Fun and Exciting Company To Be Apart Of

Apr 23, 2014 - Anonymous Employee in Radnor, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

One thing that is true, RES is fun and an exciting place to work. Every team is helpful and we all have the same goal, see RES succeed and be the best company to work at. With great leadership we are able to be our own. RES is flexible and understanding. Take it from me I have a family and there have been days I either had to work from home or leave on the early side. As long has your work gets done and you can be reached this is all that matters. RES is a company that has grown in the last year and of course every company that is growing will have ups and downs. So as you read the reviews on GD, take them with a grain of salt. But I can tell you first hand that this is a great place to work.

Cons

The only thing I can see is that there is a lot of pressure to succeed, not necessarily a con but you have to have 2 feet in, not 1.

7 people found this review helpful

CEO

I appreciate your commitment to our success. Let's "Just do it".... glad to have you on the team

Viewing 1 - 10 of 97 Reviews

RES Software Reviews FAQs

RES Software has an overall rating of 3.8 out of 5, based on over 101 reviews left anonymously by employees. 70% of employees would recommend working at RES Software to a friend and 59% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, RES Software employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.0 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at RES Software. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

70% of RES Software employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated RES Software 3.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.9 for culture and values and 3.7 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at RES Software to be senior leadership, career development, culture and the cons to be management .