KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

RES Software

Engaged Employer

RES Software

Add a Review

RES Software Employee Reviews about "working at res"

Updated Jan 26, 2016

Found 1 of over 100 reviews

3.8
RES Software CEO Al Monserrat (no image)
Al Monserrat

Technical Account Manager

60 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "'Some' great people to work with(in 12 reviews)
  • "But out of all of them there was only 1 that had a culture that not only inspired creativity and involvement but it actually encouraged it.(in 5 reviews)
  • "Experienced team with the drive and the desire to to what it takes to make our customers, partners and employees successful(in 5 reviews)
  • "fun place to work and good colleagues(in 4 reviews)
  • "Good compensation package; a lot of opportunities withing the company and help with growth within the company; They use their own software; people are willing and eager to collaborate between departments(in 4 reviews)
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Reviews about "working at res"

Return to all Reviews
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Working 2.0

May 10, 2013 - Strategic Alliances Manager
    Recommend
    CEO Approval
    Business Outlook

Pros

At RES Software employees are treated as humans. I have never experienced such a positive culture in any other company I worked before. Yes, it is a challenging job. The good news is that you have a world class Management Team, as well as professional and entusiastic colleagues throughout the whole Company. Everybody supports you at its best performance, to make you successful. New technologies are adapted fast to make working at RES even better. I am proud to work for this company and to provide customers with products that work and are really benefitial for them.

Cons

In every Company and market there is something that is not 100% perfect. But I cannot say that there is really something so negative that it would be worth named here.

1 person found this review helpful
Viewing 1 - 1 of 1 English Reviews

Work at RES Software? Share Your Experiences

RES Software Photos

+ Add Photo
RES Software photo of: RES HQ in the Netherlands
RES Software photo of: Team building Professional Services style - they're recreating the iconic Rocky scene.
RES Software photo of: Our Philly HQ awaiting the announcement of our new CEO.
RES Software photo of: Celebrating our new US Headquarters with cake!
RES Software photo of: Who says fun and professionalism don't mix?
RES Software photo of: Proudly displaying our Dutch and American heritage at our office in the Netherlands.
RES Software photo of: An aerial view of RES captured by our CTO, who's also a pilot!