RESTORE FX Reviews | Glassdoor

RESTORE FX Reviews

5.0
CEO

1. "Amazing place to work-- great co-workers and support to provide the best patient care. Happy to go to work every day!"

Current Employee - Health Care Provider in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Health Care Provider in Austin, TX

Pros

Flexible work schedule, positive environment, being able to help people make positive changes in their lives, opportunities for continued training/learning, collegial work environment, dynamic team of highly skilled professionals

Cons

Since it's a small business everyone wears a lot of hats. When even one person is absent others must pick up slack.

Advice to Management

Work on improving follow-through on long-range projects.

2. "Commitment to each unique employee"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

I have been working at RESTORE FX full-time

Pros

Laissez-Faire work environment, flexibility for school, awesome culture that is well established, great interaction and collaboration with other team members.

Cons

The company has yet to employ a competent doctor to oversee the medical side of the company for patients. The one that is there does not understand, nor adhere to the culture at Restore Fx. The patients are generally uncomfortable with him because he gives greater credence to sales reps rather than patients. We are hoping to be rid of him soon.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work maintaining professionalism while also allowing staff to act on their own without an overbearing micromanagement system.

3. "Loved my time at Restore Fx! Great place to work!"

I worked at RESTORE FX (More than a year)

Pros

Fellow team members were a pleasure to work with. Small, close-knit team. Great work environment. I always felt valued and appreciated as a team member. They have an ideal team for an interdisciplinary program--professionals who are experts at their fields and truly care about each patient that enters the program. I only left because I needed to relocate to another city.
    Side note: A previous reviewer below commented about the "Medical Director". That comment was actually regarding the EX "Associate" Medical Director who is no longer at Restore and only worked there for less then two years. The actual Medical Director is fantastic (per both patient and staff) and has worked with Restore for many years.

Cons

Follow-thru on certain projects (long-term).

Advice to Management

Thank you for the experience!