Find jobs for Director

4.4
RGP  CEO Kate Duchene
Kate Duchene

Ratings by Gender

This rating reflects the overall rating of RGP and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great company to work for!

Jun 8, 2021 - Accountant in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible, variety of projects/type of work

Cons

Time between assignments is unknown, all based on the market. In a good market, you may have a new project lined up before you roll off the current one. However, in a slow market you may be on the bench for weeks/months. As long as you plan for the down time, and can afford it when it happens, it is fine.

2. 5.0

Diverse opportunities for Consultants

Jun 3, 2021 - Controller in Indianapolis, IN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexibility to provide service to a variety of clients. Work like balance as desired.

Cons

There can be unwanted downtime, and you only get paid for hours worked (plus holidays and accrued PTO).

1 person found this review helpful

SVP, HR

Thank you for sharing your experience. We will share your feedback with our team.

3. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 8 years

Nothing "Human" about this company

Nov 24, 2020 - Director
    Business Outlook

Pros

There are a few hardworking, smart people still at the firm

Cons

Management harvested Glassdoor reviews during a period they were receiving very negative ones, sent out an email asking employees to post positive reviews. Public info via SEC filings - management was awarded huge bonuses in the year of a RIF, such an insult!! Management has no respect for employees or their health and does not value diverse opinions, encourages butt-kissing and "yes-men". Model has changed to hiring inexperienced people on the client service and talent teams so they can reduce their salary cost, which is causing huge dips in sales because these teams don't know how to generate business or scope projects - yet the COO/head of Sales keeps getting huge rewards every year. It's public info that organic revenue is not growing, growth is only due to acquisition and that soon fades when the acquired sales people leave and take their clients with them.

4 people found this review helpful

SVP, HR

At RGP, we believe in the importance of building strong human connections and work hard to create an environment where all team members feel supported each and every day. We're sorry to learn that this was not your experience. Transparency is paramount as we relentlessly pursue a strong employee experience as a key priority. We value our partnership with Glassdoor and the transparency it enables. We routinely encourage employees to provide feedback on the platform though we do not solicit nor influence content - simply participation. We believe in a "pay for success" philosophy, and we conduct an internal compensation analysis every year, inclusive of robust competitive practice benchmarking against our peer set to ensure market competitiveness and internal equity across all levels of the organization. Should you have additional feedback to share, we invite you to reach out to ER@rgp.com to have further discussion.

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Great Place to Work

Feb 16, 2021 - Director
    Business Outlook

Pros

RGP is very entrepreneurial within a national / international organization. If you have an idea, they will listen to it.

Cons

Although benefits are very solid, premiums seem to be a little bit on the high side.

SVP, HR

Thank you for your feedback and dedication to RGP! We're a hard working team and believe in listening to and supporting the contributions from all areas of the business.

5. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Run the other way folks

Mar 30, 2021 - Director, Business Development in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Some decent people to work with outside of management

Cons

Passive aggressive middle and mid-upper management Lack of transparency Poor pay Culture of not being transparent with clients and potential clients Feels like the 1980's

SVP, HR

Thank you for sharing your perspective. As a culture built on being human-first, we strive to support all of our team members and deliver impactful results that power our clients, people and business success. Should you have additional feedback to share, we invite you to reach out to ER@rgp.com to have further discussion.

6. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

Decent, not bad, not great...

Feb 11, 2021 - Client Services Director
    Business Outlook

Pros

Some talented long-time Consultants to place on engagements Excellent central proposal team and process Some, but very limited, good national support SME's

Cons

No bench locally or regionally so, once you land an opportunity, you're often looking for resources for yourself Regional management apt to parachute in and get in the way Very little support

SVP, HR

Thank you for your feedback. We are proud of the incredible humans that work at RGP and we do our best to support them on and off the bench. We are continually reviewing and refining our processes to meet the needs of all our employees. Given current conditions, our talent team is actively managing a national pool of Consultant talent which can be leveraged in a "borderless" and virtual manner.

7. 4.0
    Former Contractor, more than 3 years

Very good experience

Feb 16, 2021 - Staff Accountant in Pittsburgh, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

PTO and 6 holidays plus 401k and ESP

Cons

Medical Insurance is expensive with high deductble

SVP, HR

Thank you for your feedback. We believe in the importance of supporting our team members and strong health and welfare benefits are important components in this effort. We evaluate our offerings annually, and we'll share your feedback with our leaders.

8. 5.0

Great place to work

Dec 10, 2020 - Director
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great place to work Work life balance

Cons

lack of structure in process

SVP, HR

Thank you for your feedback and dedication to RGP.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

RGP gave me a place to grow

Feb 5, 2020 - Senior Director in Los Angeles, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I came to RGP very young and green in my career, but with a desire to learn and contribute. My managers saw that in me and provided me with continuous opportunities to stretch myself beyond what I thought I was capable of and in doing so exceeded my own personal expectations of where I would be today. For those willing to put in the effort and work hard - this will always be a place to grow. While we are a large company overall - each office has a culture of its own created by the people that work there allowing us to maintain personal connections with each other.

Cons

While there are growth opportunities at RGP, you need to be willing to champion yourself and work hard to move ahead. We don't have incremental "fluff" titles that are given out because you reached a certain number of years with the company, so if you are focused more on the title than the actual experience gained, you will probably not feel like you are getting the growth you desire.

SVP, HR

Thank you for your feedback and dedication to RGP! Hearing how you have been supported to grow is what our organization is about. We endeavor to lift one another up so that we can reach our own greatest potential and also best support the needs of our clients.

10. 4.0
    Former Employee

Culture

Nov 9, 2020 - Managing Director in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Friendly -- folks walk the talk

Cons

Identity Crisis -- staff aug, advisory, solutions ??

SVP, HR

Thank you for your feedback. RGP's hands-on approach to solving client problems is integral to RGP’s workplace culture.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 56 Reviews