KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Found 3 of over 710 reviews

5.0
RGP  CEO Kate Duchene
Kate Duchene

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of RGP and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Senior Human Capital Consultant

Jul 24, 2018 - Senior Consultant - Human Capital in Irvine, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexibility, salary, development, paid vacation, health benefits, retirement plan, ability to learn and work in numerous industries. The list of pros is endless. Working with RGP staff, Client Directors, Career Champions, support staff are all fantastic.

Cons

I cannot think of one con. I left a 24 year solid career as a full-time executive level HR professional to become a member of RGP's consulting team over a year ago. It was truly the best career move I ever made. I wish I had done it years ago.

Continue reading
    2 people found this review helpful

RGP Response

VP, HR

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are pleased to hear that your transition to RGP has been so positive. We work hard to create a culture that supports our team members and connects you to work that matters. From benefits, to continuing education and supportive coworkers, we do our best to create an environment built around success for both today and tomorrow. Thank you again for your contributions to RGP.

2. 5.0
    Former Contractor, more than 1 year

Excellent Experience

Mar 9, 2013 - Human Capital Consultant in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

They act on the consultants behalf to ensure a good fit between the individual and client. I had interesting projects and felt like a valued contributor. My professional experience was recognized and respected.

Cons

Like any consulting role, especially in the economy at that time, there would be some down time between assignments But I always felt that they were looking for opportunities to match my background.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  3. 5.0
    Current Employee

Human Capital Consultant

Dec 22, 2016 - Human Capital Consultant in Dallas, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Takes care of its consultants - good salary and benefits

Cons

none to speak of at this time

Be the first to find this review helpful