KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Found 8 of over 709 reviews

4.1
RGP  CEO Kate Duchene
Kate Duchene

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of RGP and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0

RGP is the BEST

Jan 8, 2020 - Regional Operations Coordinator
    Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing work environment, flexible work schedule, outstanding management support

Cons

Some weekend and holiday work is required

SVP, HR

Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to hear that you enjoy your work and feel the support of your management team.

2. 4.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Heading in the right direction

Jan 8, 2020 - Operations Coordinator in Los Angeles, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Collaboration, great coworkers, exciting clients and fast paced!

Cons

Miscommunication or no communication is the biggest pitfall of RGP. Departments that are supposed to work in sync, get little or no communication at all leading to confusion and rework. The mentality is typically "we've always done it this way", no matter how cumbersome or inefficient it is.

1 person found this review helpful

SVP, HR

Thank you for your feedback. We endeavor to create an organization driven by strong communication. We will share your advice and feedback with our team.

3. 5.0

Great Culture

Jan 7, 2020 - Business Operations Coordinator in Addison, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great working culture. Make you feel empowered. Always growing and changing as a company

Cons

None that I have found

SVP, HR

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. The success of our team members is very important, and we are pleased to hear that you have felt empowered by both the organization and your local colleagues.

4. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Good Work-Life Balance

Jan 21, 2020 - Business Operations Coordinator
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great working with goal oriented team members. RGP has a growth mindset and isn't afraid to embrace changes in industries, especially technology. Remote access is a huge benefit for work-life balance.

Cons

Streamlining process nationally and internationally and adjusting to reorganization can prove difficult. There are growth opportunities for those who seek it.

SVP, HR

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. Our team members truly embrace the growth mindset, and we work hard as a company to deliver consistent support and processes to enable you to thrive both professionally and personally.

5. 5.0

Dec 18, 2018 - Operations Coordinator
    Business Outlook

Pros

Competitive Salary, prime office locations, autonomy, work from home occasionally when needed, good work life balance, fun after hours activities.

Cons

Annual bonuses, but no annual raises. Career wise- not easy to move up or around in a smaller office.

SVP, HR

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with RGP. With offices located across the globe, we strive to provide an environment that allows our team members to have the right balance in their lives. We are continuing to evolve our compensation structure across all functions as well establishing a career path for those who want to growth and develop with the organization.

6. 5.0

May 19, 2017 - Operations Coordinator in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fair management and a great place to learn and go if you have the drive. Most people will take the time to answer your questions if they have a minute. Bonuses are team/office based meaning your contribution to the whole is more important than a personal one.

Cons

Intense sales atmosphere can be intimidating to some, some managers can be direct to a fault, but it's not common. Change of title and promotions can be incredibly slow.

7. 2.0

Operations who?

Oct 2, 2013 - Operations Coordinator
    Business Outlook

Pros

Each office operates like a small business. Large corporate structure but limited heads in bureaucracy. All individuals have access to directors and regional directors as the business is VERY flat. Operations wears many hats, allowing for a diverse skill set.

Cons

Culture in each office is almost exclusively set by Managing Director, thus you hope you have a nice one. Office politics is half the job. Compensation and bonuses are very discretionary allowing for favorites and abuse. Many departments stretched thin, and money is siphoned to the top (Directors and above). Operations department treated like afterthought although the department sometimes is the only thing keeping a office running. Very limited mobility due to flat culture. Management is very clique-y.

8 people found this review helpful
  8. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Mar 2, 2021 - Operations Coordinator
    Business Outlook

Pros

There are a lot of very nice people

Cons

they don't treat people very well

Viewing 1 - 8 of 8 English Reviews