Find jobs for Project Manager

3.4
RGP  CEO Kate Duchene
Kate Duchene

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of RGP and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Project Manager Consultant

May 18, 2017 - Project Manager in Atlanta, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great pay and benefits-treated like a professional Flexible as to the needs of the consultants and very supportive

Cons

Client engagement managers can be too weak

2. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 8 years

Review Headline

Jul 16, 2021 - Project Manager in Houston, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great benefits including healthcare, stock options, and 401K

Cons

Little help finding new positions after roll off

SVP, HR

Our people are our greatest asset, and we believe in the importance of supporting you with quality benefits. Our Talent and Revenue team members work hard to align you with projects that fit your skills, passions and lifestyle and match them with the needs of our clients.

3. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

No support in difficult situations

May 5, 2021 - Senior Project Manager in Los Angeles, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good benefits and great competent (sometimes excellent) consultants.

Cons

"Support" is sales focused. Client rather than consultant focused. No support in difficult situations.

1 person found this review helpful

SVP, HR

Thank you for your feedback. As a human-first business, our employees are our greatest asset and top priority. Leadership is committed to ensuring employee engagement and satisfaction at all levels of the organization, from our internal management team to our consultant population. We are sorry to hear that this was not your experience. If you are interested, we'd like to offer you the opportunity to speak with a member of our employee relations team to hear more about your experience. You may contact this team directly at er@rgp.com.

4. 4.0
    Former Contractor, more than 3 years

They put the Human in Human Resources

Oct 12, 2020 - Senior Project Manager in Phoenix, AZ
    Business Outlook

Pros

Family-like office cared that about its employees. Paid what I am worth. Good benefits too!

Cons

Didn't have as diverse client-base to sustain their best employees through the Covid crisis.

SVP, HR

Thank you very much for your feedback and dedication to RGP. We're pleased to hear that you felt valued and supported throughout your journey.

5. 4.0
    Current Contractor, more than 1 year

Dec 9, 2019 - Project Manager in Los Angeles, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great business model for consultant career. The consultant can manage and align your time commitment per project.

Cons

Not any I can share.

SVP, HR

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. Our model allows our team members to build their careers in a way that aligns best to their strengths, passions, career goals and lifestyle needs. We wish you the happiest of holidays!

6. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great Experience

Oct 1, 2019 - Senior Project Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great talent management team and compensation model

Cons

Not enough opportunities in the IT area

SVP, HR

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We work hard to create a culture that supports our team members and connects you to work that matters. Thank you again for your contributions to RGP.

7. 4.0
    Former Contractor, more than 1 year

Generally a nice place to work

May 30, 2014 - Senior Project Manager in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

They kept me employed through the financial crisis, and the work was largely rewarding. They do provide limited training opportunities for professional development, and paid a portion of my costs related to earning my PMP designation. The benefit package is solid.

Cons

The pay structure can vary materially between assignments based on clients need for overtime. Generally, you earn time and a half for overtime hours. This can be materially rewarding if you want to work hard and you have an opportunity to do so. I have experienced both extremes of 60+ hrs and flat 40. Make sure you are happy with your base rate, and ask about overtime before meeting with a potential client.

5 people found this review helpful
  8. 4.0
    Former Contractor, less than 1 year

Free-agent in a consulting structure

Oct 2, 2012 - Senior Project Manager in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Surround consultants with great recruiting, business business development and admin staff. Good opportunities to travel if you want to. Consultants do not have to sell their next engagement.

Cons

Very limited firm infrastructure in terms of IT apps and support. Benefits more in-line with a contractor model than a consulting firm model. Difficult for consultants to feel a part of the Resources Global team, when they spend all their time at client sites.

5 people found this review helpful
  9. 4.0
    Current Contractor, more than 3 years

Consultant

Mar 3, 2016 - Project Manager in Addison, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

RGP has some very diverse contracts they send you out on, giving you a chance to experience several different industries. Good group of people to work for/with. All that I have had the pleasure to work with were very experienced.

Cons

The downside is being on the bench when you are between projects.

10. 5.0
    Former Contractor, more than 1 year

Contract Placment

Apr 12, 2017 - Project Manager in Portland, OR
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fair to extra compensation packages. Experienced colleagues. Respect from all parts of the organization.

Cons

Continuing/Finding the next contract. Portland is a small market so hard to balance this.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 19 Reviews