Find jobs for Senior Consultant

4.7
RGP  CEO Kate Duchene
Kate Duchene

Ratings by Gender

This rating reflects the overall rating of RGP and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

Great Team

May 27, 2021 - Senior Consultant in Charlotte, NC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great team! Flexible hours, Great benefits

Cons

Work stream has been inconsistent

SVP, HR

Thank you for your feedback. We're happy to hear you had a great experience. Best of luck on your future endeavors!

2. 5.0
    Former Contractor, more than 5 years

Great Company

Apr 29, 2021 - Senior Consultant in Atlanta, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

flexible, friendly, quality people, quality results

Cons

focus on selling positions not projects

SVP, HR

Thank you for your feedback. As a culture built on being human-first, we strive to support all of our team members and deliver impactful results that power our clients, people and business success.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Opportunities To Learn & Grow

Mar 5, 2021 - Senior Consultant in Tampa, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very interesting and challenging projects with Fortune 500 companies and mid-sized corporations.

Cons

Moving from project to project may be seen as a disadvantage to some, but I truly enjoy the challenge and the opportunity to continually learn and improve my skills.

SVP, HR

Thank you for your dedication to RGP and for taking the time to share your perspectives. Our Consultants have access to a diverse group of top companies, which ensures you remain at the leading edge of your chosen field and continue to expand your skillset.

4. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Not what they used to be

Apr 4, 2021 - Senior Consultant in San Diego, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Interesting steady work, nice benefits

Cons

Everyone has gone and recruiters are now as clueless as the ones who cold call you. I worked there for years and the recruiter acted like they knew nothing about me

SVP, HR

Thank you for your feedback.

5. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Staffing Agency calling itself a Mgmt. Consulting firm....

Jan 12, 2021 - Senior Consultant in Newark, NJ
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Competitive Salary/ Rate per Hour - Does a good job at providing career advisor - While engaged, they are constantly in communication with you and trying to ensure you maximize your experience

Cons

- RGP is more like a staffing agency vs a Management Consulting Firm. - A lot consultant spend significant time on the bench (without pay) - Not Enough engagements available for its Consultants and is more interested in keeping you at a one client vs transitioning to a new one (Guarantees payout) - Push for contract extensions despite knowing the client situation - Always a risk you may not have an engagement after your contract finishes

4 people found this review helpful

SVP, HR

Our model is unique, and we recognize it may not serve everyone's needs. However, our dedicated team works hard to support our Consultants and align them with projects best suited to their skills, passions and lifestyle. As an organization, we are constantly evolving so that we can best serve the needs of our team members and clients. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.

6. 5.0
    Former Employee

Great

Feb 1, 2021 - Senior Consultant in Atlanta, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Opportunity to do the work you love

Cons

Nothing that comes to mind

SVP, HR

Thank you for your feedback and dedication to RGP. We love hearing that you feel supported to do the work you love!

7. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

Great Consulting Company

Jan 2, 2021 - Consulting Senior Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Global Consulting Firm, strong presence with existing clients, very professional staff as well as consultants.

Cons

Sometimes difficult to find project opportunities that are be outside RGP core competencies of financial analysis, supply chain, & IT.

SVP, HR

Thank you for your feedback and contributions to RGP. Our talent leaders work diligently to accommodate our Consultants' desires for work/life balance and flexibility, while simultaneously identifying engagement opportunities that align with each Consultant's skills and that are available at the right time. This becomes a delicate balance and one in which we are laser-focused on continuously improving.

8. 5.0
    Current Contractor, more than 1 year

Great Company

Sep 2, 2020 - Senior Consultant in Atlanta, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work life balance on most consulting engagements, exposure to different companies and build diverse skills

Cons

Downtime between engagements. Usually 0-2 months if you are marketable.

SVP, HR

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. Our model allows our team members to build their careers in a way that aligns best to their strengths, passions, career goals and lifestyle needs. We will share your advice with our leadership team.

9. 5.0
    Current Contractor

Great company to work for

Aug 17, 2020 - Senior Consultant in Philadelphia, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very positive upbeat folks behind the scenes. Always looking out for your best interest.

Cons

Can have some downtime between assignments - which for some of us is a positive but can also be a negative of course for earnings.

SVP, HR

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We strive to support our team members and align you with opportunities that fit your skills, passions and lifestyle. It’s great to hear that you are having a positive experience and feel supported in your journey.

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

Great Company, Benefits & People in Local Offices

Dec 12, 2019 - Senior Consultant in Philadelphia, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

A wonderful company to work for. If you are experienced, good at what you do, and can handle clients like a consultant should, you will LOVE to work for RGP. You can be engaged on a project as long or as short as you like. And you choose whether you want an assignment or not - allowing you the work/life balance others dream for. Great group of people to work for and with!

Cons

Need to stay engaged in order to receive benefits. So if you are good at what you do, make no mistake, the local office will find another engagement for you to work on. They are 100% incented to do so. If you are only average, this may not be the right place for you.

1 person found this review helpful

SVP, HR

Thank your for your feedback. Our Talent and Revenue teams work hard to ensure that you are aligned to projects that fit your skills, passions and lifestyle. We sincerely appreciate your dedication to RGP and wish you a happy holiday season.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 31 Reviews