KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Technical Account Manager

60 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "The team is still growing up but everything looks going well.(in 4 reviews)
  • "Our colleagues are friendly and creative.(in 4 reviews)
Cons
  • "Even if you find a customer you need to first check if you are allowed to sell because the mother company RIB is competition which makes the internal working environment even more uncomfortable and complex.(in 3 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Awesome company with awesome co-workers.

Jun 24, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Salary, work from home, great team

Cons

4% 401K match. Benefits aren’t totally included in salary.

2. 5.0

Great Place to Work

Jan 27, 2017 - Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN
    Business Outlook

Pros

You're on the leading edge of technology. Great vision and endless opportunities to learn and be challenged. Truly global interaction with a worldwide team on a daily basis. The US team is super-sharp has a fun office atmosphere. An established company with a start-up mentality. Competitive pay/benefits.

Cons

The work is fast-paced and the technology is ever-changing. It takes an open minded, innovative thinker to be successful which can be challenging for some.

7 people found this review helpful
  3. 5.0

Superb company

Mar 17, 2022 - Business Development Manager in Makati City
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible working hrs. good environment good company good compensation

Cons

none so far, all good

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Best job

Dec 18, 2019 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

This is the best job of of my life, I built up my career and found value of myself in the group, the company has clear target to approach the vision & mission, and a good global team to work together, with diverse culture from all over the world and friendly to each other.

Cons

If you want to build career, you need to be passionate and be enjoy of your work, nothing is easy, but you will get reward while you achieve the goal.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee

Here you can make a diffrence to you!

Dec 17, 2019 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Here you can make full use of your talents to create value. Most good ideas could be adopted, excellent leaders, flexible working time. You also can learn a lot from kind colleagues, not just skills, but minds.

Cons

Maybe could organize more fun activities, happy working, happy life!

6. 5.0

Recruiter

Dec 3, 2019 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

I am happy to work here with such a great team. Not only we have some informative and inspiring events, but also fun! Our colleagues are friendly and creative. Here I can keep learning and improving.

Cons

Wish there will be more and more employees' activity.

2 people found this review helpful
  7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

Somrtimes chaotic

Apr 25, 2018 - Project Manager in Stuttgart
    Business Outlook

Pros

Young team. Very international. Good travel standarts

Cons

Often stressfull customer sessions. There are no trainings or education offers. Often very chaotic

8. 5.0

Good place to work

Jan 16, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have worked here for more than 2 years. The technology and the market is very promising. Leaders and colleauges are very friendly and helpful. A good work and life balance.

Cons

start-up environment, the team size is a little small. Need to keep building up the team with great talents

9. 5.0
    Current Employee

Good international company needs localization

Jan 16, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good Colleagues to work with Flat and flexibal team structure Good opportunities to grow and develop career Many chances to work with international team

Cons

The technology is sucessful in Europe but needs to be localization for US

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

International Recruiter

Dec 30, 2015 - International Recruiter in Guangzhou, Guangdong
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good Culture ,Great leader ,Good environment ,good platform to learn new things

Cons

little far away from downtown

2 people found this review helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 44 Reviews

RIB Software Reviews FAQs

RIB Software has an overall rating of 3.3 out of 5, based on over 50 reviews left anonymously by employees. 61% of employees would recommend working at RIB Software to a friend and 64% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -5% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, RIB Software employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.1 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at RIB Software. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

61% of RIB Software employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated RIB Software 3.3 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.4 for culture and values and 2.9 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at RIB Software to be work life balance, workplace, coworkers and the cons to be management, career development, senior leadership.

Popular Careers with RIB Software Job Seekers