Found 54 of over 54 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What people are saying about RISE Association Management Group
Got a burning question about RISE Association Management Group? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with RISE Association Management Group employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The leadership is dedicated to the L" (in 4 reviews)
- "We are also connected as a team coming together every week for an all staff meeting to learn and grow together." (in 3 reviews)
- "Consistent communication with all managers and fellow peers." (in 3 reviews)
- "Benefits are good considering job" (in 3 reviews)
- "No training and a very high expectation that the Supervisors cant even do what is expected" (in 3 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of RISE Association Management Group and is not affected by filters.
- 5.0Dec 1, 2023ConciergeCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearHouston, TX
Close knitted employees Benefits Package Bonuses Fast Promotion Business Relaxed Environment PTO
This is my ideal job I see no potential cons.
- 5.0Nov 29, 2023Association ManagerCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearHouston, TX
I have worked for many Real-estate management company’s over the past 8 years of my career and I have never experienced working for a company like Rise. They have such an amazing work atmosphere that I thought was going to fade after a few weeks and it just keeps getting better!
Have yet to any major cons as of yet.
- 4.0Nov 16, 2023Lead EngineerCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearHouston, TX
During my short time here at Rise, all I've received from every single person I've come in contact with has been nothing but professionalism and most important to me is RESPECT.
During my time here, honestly, I have yet to come across any CONS.
- 5.0Oct 12, 2023Association ManagerCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearHouston, TX
Great management Supportive Executive Staff Light working environment Collaborative Teams
Share responsibility - this may seem like a great thing at first but when you are used to working independently there is a learning curve getting used to. Once you do its a great thing!
- 5.0Sep 21, 2023Onsite Maintenance TechnicianCurrent Employee, less than 1 year
Very healthy work environment, feel heard and always have help when needed.
Working in downtown is not desirable to some people.1
- 5.0Sep 16, 2023Lead Maintenance TechnicianCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearHouston, TX
Very welcoming Onboarding process, growth opportunities, and motivating leadership!
Provide more training opportunities and courses.1
- 5.0Sep 7, 2023Maintenance TechnicianCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearHouston, TX
Great benefits, PTO, and a great staff to work with.
The only con I can see is no overtime.1
- 5.0Aug 11, 2023General ManagerCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearHouston, TX
Rise is a technology driven company that offers outstanding service to their clients. They strive to ensure all needs are met. They go above and beyond expectations for their employees and clients. Rise has been a fantastic company to work for. They provide a lot of resources to ensure their employees have the necessary tools to succeed. Becoming part of the Rise team was one of the best moves I could have made in the industry. At Rise you are not just a number. They care about everyone's opinion and promote positive work culture.
I do not have anything negative I can say.1
- 5.0Jun 30, 2023ConciergeCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearHouston, TX
The Management is very hands on and stands behind their employees 100%. The culture of the company is outstanding and Human Resources checks in on all New Hires.
No Cons to report for this company1
RISE Association Management Group Reviews FAQs
RISE Association Management Group has an overall rating of 4.7 out of 5, based on over 54 reviews left anonymously by employees. 97% of employees would recommend working at RISE Association Management Group to a friend and 96% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 5% over the last 12 months.
97% of RISE Association Management Group employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated RISE Association Management Group 4.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.7 for culture and values and 4.7 for career opportunities.