RJM Technologies Reviews | Glassdoor

Robert Main
  1. Featured Review

"Great Experience"

Current Employee - Outreach Specialist in Washington, DC

I have been working at RJM Technologies full-time for less than a year

Pros

The staff at RJM Technologies are very easy to work with. They communicate effectively from the recruitment stage throughout the end of a contract. They are available, professional and consistent, which is rare for an agency.

Cons

No cons come to mind. They seemed to be honest and practical about their limitations so there were no surprises. They did not guarantee or overpromise anything and any changes or challenges were clearly communicated.

Advice to Management

It has been a pleasure working for RJM Technologies and I would recommend talent at all stages of their career to seriously consider working with this group find new opportunities and to advance their career.

RJM Technologies2018-10-15
  2. "marketing consultant"

Current Employee - Marketing in Solon, OH

I have been working at RJM Technologies for more than 5 years

Pros

Very organized and very nice to work with

Cons

I do not have any negatives

RJM Technologies2018-10-22
  3. "Great company to work for!"

I have been working at RJM Technologies full-time for more than a year

Pros

Excellent management Freedom to perform without interference Continuous support and assistance whenever required Career growth

Cons

Employee benefits could be improved

RJM Technologies2018-10-12
  4. "Consultant"

Current Employee - Contractor in Chattanooga, TN

I have been working at RJM Technologies for more than 5 years

Pros

Excellent relationship with client which expedites contract issuances and renewals; Immediate responses and/or availability of Manager when contacted concerning business issues or questions; Timely processing of monthly invoices and travel reimbursements; Provides secure laptop and mobile hotspot equipment;

Cons

Working remotely per contract terms does not provide face to face time with RJM Technologies

Advice to Management

My contracting experience with RJM Technologies has been extremely positive; RJM should continue their current business approach

RJM Technologies2018-10-10

"Business Consultant"

I have been working at RJM Technologies full-time

Pros

They are flexible, easy going, and communicate with you quickly. They also recognized the work that I was doing with compensation and praise. I have also found that they are open to feedback and if you make any requests (I have yet to request training or travel for something strategic like that but I know they would be receptive to it).

Cons

The biggest thing for me is that they do not offer any sort of retirement, therefore I had to open my own IRA and that has limitations. The only other thing is that I do not really feel apart of RJM since my work is with another company.

Advice to Management

Offer some retirement plan option as an IRA is limited to what you can contribute each year.

RJM Technologies2018-10-16

RJM Technologies Response

February 3, 2019COO

We listened to our employees advocating for a retirement plan and are excited to announce that we have just implemented a 401(k) Retirement Plan which is available to all employees with no waiting period. We are continuously reviewing our employee benefits package for improvements ...

• "Contractor"

I have been working at RJM Technologies full-time

Pros

Very easy to work with and efficient, they pay attention to my unique needs and questions.

Cons

Nothing really, have had no issues!

RJM Technologies2018-10-16
    • "Great Group to Work With"

Current Employee - Executive Assistant in Washington, DC

I have been working at RJM Technologies full-time for more than a year

Pros

RJM is a great no-nonsense team to work for rather contract, full or part-time. They offer great benefits for their employees which was a real selling point for me. They are always just an email away if you have any concerns or questions.

Cons

The only downside might be the lack of checking in personally with the team. I definitely see other employment agencies in my office checking in with their teams at my day to day place of employment.

Advice to Management

Again, just maybe check in with the team. Donuts if someone starts at the office. Even just an email that someone is starting from RJM at the same office. Maybe something during the holidays.

RJM Technologies2018-10-15
    • "Extremely professional firm"

I have been working at RJM Technologies

Pros

Unlike many other recruiting/staffing firms, RJM has always been extremely professional and great to work with. Communication was always prompt and clear, they got me in for an interview with the client right away and the whole process was quick and easy. I have worked with them for the same client for over two years and during that time they have been great from helping me set up smartbenefits to starting health insurance....

Cons

Didn’t have any negative experiences

RJM Technologies2018-09-27

"Wonderful place to perform and grow to your full potential"

Current Employee - President in Fairfax, VA

I have been working at RJM Technologies

Pros

Management is very easy to work with and has a very deep domain knowledge of IT and business. They are extremely fair and always put their customers and employees first, ahead of anything else. It is a very friendly environment.

Cons

Depending on how many open requisitions they have at any one time it may sometimes be difficult for them to place you in a new position. However, I've never found another company that will work as hard as they do to find work for you.

Advice to Management

Spend as much time as you can meeting with customers to find additional positions that may be available. Find ways to use your staff working on site to develop new business and work.

RJM Technologies2011-10-18