RLI Senior Software Engineer Reviews | Glassdoor

RLI Senior Software Engineer Reviews

Updated Dec 12, 2019

5.0
  1. "Interesting projects and very intelligent people."

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Peoria, IL

I have been working at RLI full-time for more than a year

Pros

I always figured software development for an insurance company would be boring and tedious, but I am always finding something new and interesting to work on. This is one of the first places I've worked that has tons of vocal and supportive people I can always learn new things from. Not just work related either. Almost everyone i work around has hobbies that are similar to mine and are always willing to discuss and help each other.

Cons

No real cons that I can think of. The CEO and leadership are always very open and responsive to cons and will regularly talk with the company about anything that is a concern.

RLI2019-12-12
  2. "Great Company with Great Benefits"

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Peoria, IL

I have been working at RLI full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Great atmosphere - Interesting and challenging projects - Insightful leadership - Helpful coworkers - Engaged workforce - Fun work environment - Sit/stand desks

Cons

- Since it's a smaller company, spouses of employees can only get health insurance if their employer doesn't offer it or if your spouse is ineligible to get their employer's health insurance. Not a big deal, but something to keep in mind.

Continue reading
    RLI2018-11-19

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 2 reviews