RLM Services, Inc. Reviews | Glassdoor

Rolando L Medina

1. "Dental Assistant"

Former Contractor - Dental Assistant in Columbus, GA
    Former Contractor - Dental Assistant in Columbus, GA

I worked at RLM Services, Inc. as a contractor (More than 8 years)

Pros

The company was attentive to their employees needs, their well-being, they were fair to me.

Cons

They weren't in the same city & state as I was, and they ended their contact.

Advice to Management

Please come back to the Columbus, Fort Beginning, Georgia area.

2. "Disappointing!!"

Pros

The pay and benefits were great the time I worked for them. See now where they have been disbarred from government contracting for 3 years-Mar 2014-Mar 2017.

Cons

They do NOT back their employees nor lend support when needed. I agree with an earlier review of them. The military treatment facility can say or do what they want if there is any conflict with military members. Documentation was provided to RLM to contradict what member had reported without any action on RLM's part.

Advice to Management

Consider supporting employees or stay out of government contracting.

3. "RLM - Fantastic Experience"

Current Contractor - Network Engineer in Bay Point, CA
    Current Contractor - Network Engineer in Bay Point, CA

I have been working at RLM Services, Inc. as a contractor (More than 10 years)

Pros

People are friendly and very accommodating to time frames.

Cons

Older building, required some maneuvering to get wireless working.

Advice to Management

Keep recruiting - have a wonderful support base, now build on it.

5. "Excellent company to work for as a contractor in the healthcare field! Very professional and committed to employees!"

Former Contractor - Utilization Management Nurse
    Former Contractor - Utilization Management Nurse

I worked at RLM Services, Inc. as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

Excellent pay with good benefits and reimbursement for training/certifications.
    Had policies and procedures in place and actually adhered to them, unlike some companies.

Cons

No cons related to RLM, but working as a contractor in a military facility has it's drawbacks- basically any complaint (true or false) can be made to the contracting office on base and your company can be "forced" to let you go. Doesn't happen often, but the potential is there and all it takes is a personality conflict w/someone you don't really know or someone else's personal agenda and you're out of a job.

6. "One horrible nightmare"

Current Employee - Contractor
    Current Employee - Contractor

Pros

-The employees you work with can be some of the best in the world. RLM contracts with Federal installations and those are the employees you can be proud to work with.

Cons

-No communication from the company,no benefits, pay erratic. RLM has a limited employee handbook and often changes the rules mid stream with no warning. Must fight for everything with this company.

Advice to Management

Get out of the contract business because you do not know how to run a business. Employees go to work ona daily basis and give 110% while RLM reaps the benefits and gives back 10%.

7. "Happy enough with this job."

Current Employee - Contract RN
    Current Employee - Contract RN

Pros

I am happy enough with this job. It is the highest paying RN salary in the area and can't beat the hours. I work M-F from 0700 - 1700, have every other Fridy off. All weekends and national holidays off. I always get the vacation time that I need or want. Empkoyer is flexible with my childcare situation and can work flex hours if needed.

Cons

I am al ittle bored. Mostly tlephone consults and not much direct patient care. I had absolutley no taining or orientation. I received a two day course on the computer harting and that was it! I had to figure everything out for myself. No direction in this office at all. thankfully I am a fairly resourseful and independant person and was able to handle it. It took me abot 6 months to a year to feel comfortable.

Advice to Management

I have not heard from RLM sionce I;ve been hired. they just send me a paycheck and I guess f/u with Contract management that I'm an acceptable employee.