RN Network Reviews | Glassdoor

Scott Beck

1. "Cst"

Current Employee - Cst in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Cst in Dallas, TX

Pros

Great pay and extension bonuses.

Cons

No PTO or bereavement leave with pay.

Advice to Management

Add PTO and bereavement to be an excellent company.

2. "Placement Specialist"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL

I worked at RN Network full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Knowledge, and working within medical recruiting and placement of medical staff

Cons

Communication with management not good ! Organization of company a little un organized which filtered down to staff creating incomplete or overlooked issues.

Advice to Management

Management at that time needed to effectively communicate changes and updates to staff for smoother operations!

3. "Intern"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I worked at RN Network (Less than a year)

Pros

Really good fun place to be nice

Cons

Really good fun place to be at work

"Not what I expected"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL

Pros

Team environment, amazing training, great CRM system

Cons

Very cliquey, no support from management, senior managers act like boys in a boys a club

Advice to Management

I was so excited when I interviewed and was offered the position. I did the training in Salt Lake City for the week and left with so much excitement. That changed my first week. These are the most unprofessional group of people I have ever worked with. My first day I found out that several people in the office email out a "top 10 list" which is a list of 10 people in the office they want to sleep with. Lots of hooking up between married co-workers, and no support at all from management. When I had a question my manager told me to get on facebook and she would get with me when she could, yet all she was doing was talking to her friends in the office about her children or where she got her bag at. There is so much talent in the company and yet poor management is ruining this once great company. After months of not being excluded and feeling like an outcast, I left. I told my manager I had no respect for her and thought she was a horrible leader. Her response was asking me for a hug and insisting on helping me carry my things to my car. I am so glad I left. The starting salary is competitive, but commission is HORRIBLE. If you are a sales rep or consultant your commission is basically in the recruiters hands. Don't be fooled by the perks. You can work elsewhere and make enough money to get a real gym membership.

6. "Great company"

Current Employee - Registered Nurse-traveler in Warner Robins, GA
    Current Employee - Registered Nurse-traveler in Warner Robins, GA

Pros

Having been a nurse almost 30 years I find it refreshing in how RN Network treats it's nurses. My recruiter Diedra Kelley steers me in great directions. The company has a decent benefit packages with options and choices to fit what you need. I have been nothing but pleased with this company

Cons

Nursing has become so competitive as an older nurse at times I find it intimidating to have to prove my competence though I understand the importance of it. I wish there was an easier way to become licensed in other states, though this is not a RN Network problem.

Advice to Management

I have nothing but good words, gratitude and thankful for having become a part of this company

7. "Good"

Former Employee - Registered Nurse in Columbia, MD
    Former Employee - Registered Nurse in Columbia, MD

I worked at RN Network full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Good housing, compensation, etc. accommodations and personal attention from recruiters, easy time tracking, found a location that interested me, felt like they cared about me

Cons

After I took a permanent job and stopped traveling as a nurse, they continue to call me even though I have told them I am no longer traveling

Advice to Management

Overall I had a good experience

"Dark clouds with patchy fog on the horizon"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Boca Raton, FL

I have been working at RN Network full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Friendly culture, activities and team events. Great learning and amazing training environment. CHG is an active partner in community improvement. good start for college age or 1st time sales people

Cons

Companywide drastic pay cuts for Sales jobs that fall far below standard cost of living for average family. There is higher expectations with less financial rewards. Promotion opportunities are very limited.

Advice to Management

If your motto is 'Putting people first' and core values, then live it by taking care of your people financially. An open door policy is encouraged but there is almost zero acknowledgement that it's a year over year drastic pay reduction. This is the perfect recipe for losing your people's trust. Give us the core values you are asking for.

"Mixed bag"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Boca Raton, FL

Pros

It is a very fun company to work for. lots of perks: time off, early days, lots of activities, not micromanaged.

Cons

They put up a lot of great events and activities to undermine the fact that you don't earn what other companies are paying. It is a very stressful job which doesn't have long term potential. No residual income, no profit sharing. A great place to work if you are a middle of the road earner.

10. "Good company"

Pros

Great company to start your career! Excellent leadership and fantastic benefits.

Cons

No room for advancement, can get boring

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work

"They greet you with open arms and then push you off a cliff when you leave."

Former Employee - Recruiter in Boca Raton, FL
    Former Employee - Recruiter in Boca Raton, FL

I worked at RN Network full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Team building, training in Utah, occasional lunches, casual dress code, big open office, close parking, group fitness room, kitchen, close to 95 and building security.

Cons

The management is very unorganized and wastes too much time on daily meetings. They are more concerned about their sales team making 100+ calls a day then they do placing nursing contracts. RN Network seems all fun and games at first, but they will turn on you without warning and kick you out the door.

Advice to Management

Better time management and support.