RPM Company Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated September 3, 2017

3.3
CEO

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Great company to work for!"

Current Employee - Leasing in Fresno, CA
    Current Employee - Leasing in Fresno, CA

I have been working at RPM Company part-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Fun, upbeat, fast pace, supportive, family, flexible, honest, goal driven. This is the best company I have worked for and the most fun!

Cons

There are not many cons with this company. I dont have anything bad to say!

Advice to Management

Stay positive, motivating and interested in your employees and your job!

2. "Manager"

I have been working at RPM Company full-time

Pros

You learn valuable skills in managing subsidized affordable housing communities. Many of this skills involve getting quotes from vendors, doing property walk inspections, paying bills for properties, and calculating income and verifying and recertifiying applicants and residents.

Cons

Rules can change depending on the situation and residents can be challenging at times. There are no 401k retirement benenefits. And workload can become a bit overwhelming for one person to handle.

Advice to Management

Please consider adding 401k benefits for employees.

3. "Stuck in the past"

Current Employee - Assistant Property Manager
    Current Employee - Assistant Property Manager

I have been working at RPM Company full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have been working in my current position for a year, and with the company for two years and I do really like it. Upper management is kind and understanding, and the bonuses are great if you meet numbers. They Offer great benefits as well.

Cons

There isn't a lot of room to be promoted and advance positions. The company seems afraid to let poor performing employees go! And the salary isn't exactly competitive. In addition, the company is kind of stuck in the early 2000's. A lot of the policy and forms haven't been updated and the managers at a lot of the properties are reluctant to advance.

Advice to Management

Stick to your guns. If an employee isn't performing up to par, they need to go in order to remain competitive in the rental market!