The latest conversations about Real Estate
I dont even know what to post in here. Its a real estate group. That means its opportunities. We can complain about down economy or find the opportunities. Its literally the best time to buy real estate. The reality is you have to do the work as an entity or individual to align yourself with movers, shakers, cashbuyers, sellers.
Got a burning question about RPM Living? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with RPM Living employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Pay is GREAT but you will not stay employed long enough to enjoy it!" (in 25 reviews)
- "benefits are good." (in 17 reviews)
- "Great culture (put a lot of effort into events for their associates + try to hire to support the growth/asks)" (in 12 reviews)
- "Great people to work with, HR department was great" (in 9 reviews)
- "They definitely care about their employees" (in 7 reviews)
- "Upper management being a big one in AZ" (in 26 reviews)
- "HR doesn’t take complaints seriously and managers are able to mistreat employees and cheat them out of bonuses just because they feel like it" (in 11 reviews)
- "too much department shifting, leadership changed too much." (in 10 reviews)
- "Management is burnout and spread thin." (in 10 reviews)
- "There was no training nor help." (in 9 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of RPM Living and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 398 of over 405 reviews
Updated Sep 23, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0Sep 19, 2023DirectorCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearPhoenix, AZ
- Great culture (put a lot of effort into events for their associates + try to hire to support the growth/asks) - Great benefits (very happy with the 401k match, HSA contribution, discount programs, etc.) - Work/life balance
- Not enough seats for corporate employees, though they are working through how to best manage thisRPM Living Response5d
We're thankful for your feedback as it lets us know where we're excelling and where we have opportunities for improvement. It's great to hear you're enjoying the many benefits we offer at RPM Living along with our committment to create a great work/life balance for our team members. We are working diligently on expanding our corporate office space and we appreciate you bringing this to our attention. If there is anything you need from our team, be sure to let us know. We're always happy to help!
- 5.0Aug 11, 2023Community ManagerCurrent Employee, less than 1 year
I love working for RPM because they have ongoing learning events and tools that helps me develop and thrive in my career. In addition to this, all my leaders are very supportive in all ways and always make me feel that I am an important part of my property and RPM, regardless of any situation, good or bad, and the access to mentorship. I can't find the right words to express my gratitude and I always look forward to coming to work every day. Also, the benefits offered are amazing and culture is tight up with mine! What I love too is the diversity and inclusion I experience working for RPM.
The only con I have with working for RPM is I wish I would have joined them earlier in my years as a professional in this industry.1RPM Living Response2mo
We're thrilled to hear about your experience with RPM living! We want to thank you for all you do to make your community a great place to live and for the amazing shoutout to our support teams. Our leadership team strives to provide support to our community team members, so we're happy to hear your feedback. We can't wait for what's next in your career journey with us and we'll be here if you ever need anything.
RPM Living Reviews FAQs
RPM Living has an overall rating of 3.6 out of 5, based on over 405 reviews left anonymously by employees. 62% of employees would recommend working at RPM Living to a friend and 63% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 2% over the last 12 months.
62% of RPM Living employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated RPM Living 3.3 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.6 for culture and values and 3.9 for career opportunities.