RPh on the GO Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

4.5
Kevin Morris

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • Worked with a great recruiter, Terry Schaeffer, who was very helpful (in 12 reviews)

• I work with the recruiter, Rick Anderson (in 9 reviews)

Cons
  • There are no cons with the company I see so far (in 6 reviews)

• I cannot think of one single con worth mentioning as the company is constantly evolving and improving each and everyday (in 4 reviews)

"Great place to work!"

Current Employee - Senior Account Executive in Chicago, IL

I have been working at RPh on the GO full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

I have been working at Rph On The Go for over 10 years. I have seen the company sold and been through some highs and lows over this time. This company has always been a great place to work. The management team we have in place now is the best I have seen. Management cares and does a great job of listening to employees and responding to their needs. We have seen wages and benefits improve as well as great improvements in the office space we work in. The managers are always providing updated training making sure employees have the tools to become successful running their desks. The company likes to have fun and has several fun outings throughout the year as well as sales contests for the employees. I wouldn't want to work anyplace else!

Cons

This is a tough job and isn't for everyone. You have to be prepared to work hard to get to the level you want to be at. That being said the company works hard to make sure you can be successful.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing! This is a great place to work with great people to work with!

"Administrative Assistant"

Current Employee - Administrative Assistant in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Administrative Assistant in Chicago, IL

I have been working at RPh on the GO full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have been working at RPh on the Go for over a year. I'm always learning something new every day. Great atmosphere and everyone is supportive of each other. RPh on the Go is a great company to work for.

Cons

At this time I can't think of any cons worth mentioning since the company is constantly evolving.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work.

"Great Place to Work!"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Chicago, IL

I have been working at RPh on the GO full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great Benefits!
    Work life Balance
    Company outings

Cons

Long Hours.
    Sales, Recruiting, and 2 types of Marketing all in one could be hard to manage
    Turnover rate is high

"RPh on the Go was amazing"

Former Employee - Certified Pharmacy Technician in Bellingham, WA
    Former Employee - Certified Pharmacy Technician in Bellingham, WA

I worked at RPh on the GO full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Friendliness of the staff, pay, accommodations, there was always someone to talk to if I had questions.

Cons

The only thing I didn't like was they are to far away to thank in person for being awesome

"Jeff Grovak is a great guy!"

Current Employee - Staff Pharmacist in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Staff Pharmacist in Denver, CO

I have been working at RPh on the GO full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Jeff is a very nice guy who is looking out for new pharmacist graduates like myself

Cons

There are no cons with the company I see so far.

"Senior Account Executive"

Current Employee - Senior Account Executive in Chicago, IL

I have been working at RPh on the GO full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I have worked at Rph on the Go for the past 5 years. An excellent company with a great culture. Management has an open door policy and I know that I can talk to anyone about anything at any time. A great group of coworkers. We recently moved into a new building which is a great improvement on where we were.

Cons

I can't think of any cons. We were in an older building, but management moved us to a much nicer new building.

Advice to Management

Keep on doing what you are doing. I appreciate that you are always there for me.

"Excellent Professional Pharmacist Job Search Company"

Current Employee - Clinical Pharmacist in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Clinical Pharmacist in Denver, CO

I have been working at RPh on the GO (Less than a year)

Pros

RPh on the Go job search professional, Terry Schaeffer was instrumental in providing me with very positive and worthwhile job experiences as a fill-in for independent pharmacies in the state of Colorado. He is very detail-oriented, and left no problem hanging, but made sure every issue was taken care of, including emailing me all necessary information on overview of the job, people I would be working with, even speaking with the techs prior to my arrival. He often checked in with me to make sure no issues were arising, and if so, he took care of them immediately. He even anticipated problems prior to them arising and provided solutions. I would work for this organization again anytime!

Cons

They offer sporadic work possibilities

"personnel and work relationship"

Pros

I have worked with Liz Grotte at RPh on the Go since I applied for the position I currently have. It has been and exceptionally easy transition to this position from the start. Liz has helped and informed me at every point of concern, question, or process that was needed. It has been a pleasure to work with her and I hope to continue that relationship.

Cons

As with any job in any capacity there is always room for more salary, but since that probably occurs most places and businesses I am not certain it can be classified as a con. Nothing else negative I can say about the company or personnel at this point in time.

9. "This used to be a great place to work..."

Former Employee - Account Executive in Rosemont, IL
    Former Employee - Account Executive in Rosemont, IL

I worked at RPh on the GO full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The only way to go for this company would be up. I was told that they were about a $35 Million company at when they were privately owned by the founder/pharmacist and they were acquired twice by larger companies that had focuses other than pharmacy staffing.

Cons

The training and development is done by an unqualified person that is not good at their job at all. They have obviously been a large part of this company's failure and has pulled the wool over the eyes of the corporation, Adecco. None of the recruiters (account managers) respect this person and their co-workers often complain about how non-responsive they are.

Advice to Management

Hire an enthusiastic, competent manager.

10. "Great Experience"

I worked at RPh on the GO full-time

Pros

Rick Anderson, my account executive, was great. Always keeping me in the loop and had jobs lined up for me. Would highly recommend working with him!

Cons

Didn't have a bad experience.