RS&H Reviews

RS&H President and Chief Executive Officer David T. Sweeney, PE
David T. Sweeney, PE

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

great company to work for

May 8, 2022 - Vice President
    Business Outlook

Pros

collaborative & caring culture opportunity to grow and take on new challenges

Cons

nothing comes to mind specifically

RS&H Response

Thank you for your review! We appreciate that you took the time to leave a thoughtful review about your experiences at RS&H. We hope to continue to provide a fantastic employee experience to you during your career journey at RS&H. Our greatest strength is our associates, and we care about their well-being. We encourage you to continue providing us feedback. Please feel free to share more with us by emailing rsandh.feedback@rsandh.com or reaching out to your Human Resources Business Partner.

2. 5.0

Good Company Culture

Apr 22, 2022 - Civil EIT
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great leadership staff, good culture

Cons

Single corporate structure is inflexible for different disciplines of work, ie: design vs construction management

RS&H Response

Thank you for your review! We appreciate that you took the time to leave a thoughtful review about your experiences at RS&H. Our greatest strength is our associates, and we care about their well-being. We encourage you to continue providing us feedback. We hope to continue to provide a fantastic employee experience to you during your career journey at RS&H. Please feel free to share more with us by emailing rsandh.feedback@rsandh.com or reaching out to your Human Resources Business Partner.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great projects, good culture

Mar 22, 2022 - Water Resources Engineer in Jacksonville, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great people doing great projects

Cons

Career development and mentorship are lacking

Continue reading

RS&H Response

Thank you for your review! We appreciate that you took the time to leave a thoughtful review about your experiences at RS&H. Our greatest strength is our associates, and we care about their well-being. We encourage you to continue providing us feedback. Please feel free to share more with us by emailing rsandh.feedback@rsandh.com or reaching out to your Human Resources Business Partner.

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Don't get stuck on first impressions...

Jul 22, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

On my current team, it truly feels like a team, a family. I can have open and honest conversations with my supervisor (and my whole team in general) and the overall synergy is fantastic. I feel empowered by this group and comfortable in my work environment. I hope to be on this team or a team like this for a long time.

Cons

When I initially joined RS&H, I was on a team with a very different structure. My first day I was told by my peers that I will probably be working 50-60 hours a week but they only put 40 on their time card (to do "the right thing"- for who??). I was told I needed to dress nicer when my boss was in the office and that I needed to put certain people's names first when sending emails. I was told I should not leave before my boss leaves for the day and scheduling doctor appointments while ultimately were approved, were met with reluctance. It did not feel like a team and I had never experienced this kind of ego in the workplace before. I never had the moral courage to say this before because it frightened me in many ways (as bad relationships do) and I wanted nothing more than to put it behind me. I now feel comfortable sharing this because I knew deep down, this is a good company. I knew I just did not get on the right team the first time around.

Marketing Coordinator

5. 5.0

Mar 7, 2022 - Transportation Engineer Associate in Raleigh, NC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great company to work for, cares about employees and positive work environment

Cons

Delays in promotions happens sometimes

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Feb 19, 2022 - Marketing Specialist
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible work from home option

Cons

Really don’t have any complaints

1 person found this review helpful

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Good

Feb 15, 2022 - Interior Designer in Dallas, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great employee culture and environment

Cons

Could get paid more for the tasks I work on

RS&H Response

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate that you took the time to share about your experiences at RS&H. At RS&H we are continuously benchmarking benefits to ensure we are offering our new and current associates a competitive package, including professional development opportunities and flexible work hours. Feel free to reach out to feedback@rsandh.com so we can address your concerns confidentially and directly.

8. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Feb 6, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great management and career growth opportunities. Plenty of opportunity for advancement if you put in the effort

Cons

Low starting pay but plenty of potential for raises

RS&H Response

Thank you for your thoughtful and balanced review. We appreciate that you took the time to share your experiences with us and wish you the best.

9. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

High turnover

Mar 13, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Competitive salary Constant flow of good projects and workshare Initiatives to promote diversity

Cons

Lack of office events Overworked and underappreciated Lack of communication and empty promises from management

1 person found this review helpful

RS&H Response

Thank you for your feedback. Your voice matters and we’re sorry to hear that you’re disappointed. We are continuously benchmarking benefits to ensure we are offering our new and current associates a competitive package, including professional development opportunities and flexible work hours. Feel free to reach out to emailhr.support@rsandh.com, so we can address your concerns confidentially and directly.

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great company, great benefits, great culture

Jan 5, 2022 - Bridge Associate in Tampa, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Supportive & understanding management -opportunities for growth -opportunities for design experience -great benefits (PTO, personal leave, flexible schedules, 401k match)

Cons

No cons come to mind. I grew a lot and learned a lot at this company.

Continue reading

RS&H Response

Thank you for your review! We appreciate that you took the time to share about your experiences at RS&H. Our greatest strength is our associates. We encourage you to continue providing us feedback. Please feel free to share more with us by emailing rsandh.feedback@rsandh.com or reaching out to your Human Resources Business Partner.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 130 Reviews
</>Embed

RS&H Reviews FAQs

RS&H has an overall rating of 4.4 out of 5, based on over 146 reviews left anonymously by employees. 82% of employees would recommend working at RS&H to a friend and 86% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 6% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, RS&H employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.2 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at RS&H. This rating has improved by 6% over the last 12 months.

82% of RS&H employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated RS&H 4.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.4 for culture and values and 4.0 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at RS&H to be senior leadership, career development, culture and the cons to be compensation, management, benefits.

Popular Careers with RS&H Job Seekers