RSC Solutions Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

4.1
Mark Arzoomanian

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Great Atmosphere/Great People"

Pros

The best part about working here is the atmosphere and team that have been built. The second you walk in the door you are greeted by people who come to feel like family. Since my first day here I have felt more than comfortable asking questions to anyone from the recruiter level all the way up to CEO. There is nothing but support from and for everyone in the office, and when you get something accomplished there is praise and congratulations in order. If you are looking for somewhere to have your skills and effort appreciated and allowed to grow then RSC is the place for you.

Cons

I have yet to find a con

2. "RSC Solutions Review"

I worked at RSC Solutions full-time

Pros

RSC really brings you in and treats you well right off of the bat. There are some companies where you start at 0 and need to earn the benefit of the doubt. RSC is not that company. You're given the benefit of the doubt from the onset. The work ethic of all employees at RSC is very considerable and a good example for everyone.

Cons

There are extremely little processes in place to allow employees to succeed. There is absolutely no CRM system and employees are required to keep track of everything via pen and paper. One employee early in my tenure at RSC showed me a yellow legal notepad which was literally his CRM system. This is an extremely difficult ask of sales employees that are managing hundreds of sales processes. The workflow is also a significant problem at RSC. There is incredibly little training and is incredibly hands off until a mistake is made. Instead of a learning process they basically hit you with a rolled up newspaper (so to speak). Without any sort of Salesforce feature or any inbound leads it makes finding new business increasingly difficult in an increasingly saturated market. The work life balance is really difficult especially when you're trying to enjoy a Saturday or Sunday and receive calls and text messages about what current business is on the table. Communication (and work flow) was a significant issue but that may be personal and may not be applicable on a review of this nature.

Advice to Management

In an increasingly saturated market I would recommend RSC invest in a salesforce (CRM, HubSpot) to make employees more efficient. I would also recommend putting more resources into finding new inbound leads. Buttoning up the website to correct all spelling and grammatical errors is crucial when being found on Google (though RSC only averages 19 organic clicks per month).

3. "My RSC Solutions Work Experience"

I have been working at RSC Solutions full-time

Pros

Since working at RSC solutions a little over a month ago I have nothing but extremely positive things to say about it, not only the company and work environment, but people who I am surrounded with day in and day out. The experience since I walked through the door has been nothing short of amazing, I was welcomed in with open arms and they made me feel like I was part of the team right away. Everyone your surrendered with is looking to help you and make you succeed, from training me to answering the 100 questions that I had, everybody along the way has made me feel comfortable and happy to be apart of this company. I am truly thankful for the opportunity I was given to work at this company and feel honored to have with worked with such driven and talented people along the way.

Cons

Not a bad thing I can say about the people or the company I work for.

4. "good company to work for."

I worked at RSC Solutions full-time

Pros

RSC has true leadership that really want to help and see you succeed. they source for a lot of the top tier companies and have a steady flow of new jobs coming in to work on. the team is very close and help each other whenever needed. i felt part of the team as soon as i got there. hard work can earn you a lot of money here.

Cons

Recruiting is a brutal business by nature. while RSC does have the resources in place to help curb some of the difficulties, you need to be prepared to make a lot of calls all day long and know that often you will only get through to a small percentage of those calls - it is up to you to make it count!!

5. "Account Executive/Recruiter"

Current Employee - Account Executive in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Account Executive in New York, NY

I have been working at RSC Solutions full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

The work environment at RSC is wonderful. It is a true team experience as all members want to see one another succeed. The management at RSC is focused and committed to its employees and supports each individual in reaching their professional goals.

Cons

I honestly haven't come across any cons for work life at RSC.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing.

6. "High Expectations, High Rewards"

Pros

Working at RSC was my favorite internship experience. There is a sense of community in the office that ensures constant support from other employees. Recruiting is not for everyone, and it was initially very intimidating to me as an intern. But Mark does a great job at making sure everyone is on board to learn, teach, and stay on track. There is a certain expectation set for every employee, and it's up to you to meet it. If you're a person who likes to challenge yourself and see the rewards you deserve, you'll love being a part of the RSC team.

Cons

Candidates don't always follow through, and it can get frustrating after a while. This is where things seem like they're slowing down. It can be hard to stay on track at times like this but stay focused and you'll be good to go.

Advice to Management

Keep it up!

7. "Renewed Vision"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Pros

Mark and the executive team have a renewed vision and purpose for the company. Delivering personalized solutions focused on our clients unique needs sets us apart in the industry. Hard work and dedication are recognized and rewarded making for a satisfying employee experience for drivin individuals. This combination make working for RSC enjoyable and rewarding.

Cons

If you are looking for an easy 9-5 job this isn't it, growing and thriving companies require hard work and dedication

8. "Recruiting"

Pros

RSC Solutions has an outstanding working environment. The staff is highly motivated and works great as a team. The RSC Solutions team is very knowledgeable and experienced in there field.

Cons

There aren't any cons. I had a great experience and really enjoyed my time at RSC Solutions.

9. "Great company with a wonderful atmosphere"

Pros

The environment in the office is great, and the other employees were always extremely helpful. I had a very pleasant experience working with everyone. Myself and the other interns were treated very fair.

Cons

No cons. I really enjoyed the experience and learned a lot.

Advice to Management

Hire me back again next summer!

10. "Java Developer"

Current Employee - Java Developer in Reading, PA
    Current Employee - Java Developer in Reading, PA

I have been working at RSC Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Work Culture is very good and the manager is very helpful in all kind of scenarios.

Cons

Pay is relatively less from my point of view.

Advice to Management

Keep Going on with good work.