- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - Florida
- - Miami-Fort Lauderdale, FL Area
- - Miami, FL
- - Miami Gardens, FL
Found 8 of over 8 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.
- English (8 reviews)
- Former Employee★★★★★Feb 28, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great leader team that cares about the emplyees
nothing on top of my mind
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Apr 4, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The work is very exciting and fun.
Overpromise and underdeliver... They expect you to be available 24/7 You will get work-related text messages everyday No clear goal or vision
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Oct 15, 2018 - Customer Service Manager in Miami Gardens, FLRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
RSP has a great work atmosphere of ambitious young peers with a common goal in getting better as a team everyday.
As RSP grows we have to pick which priorities to focus on. There are some opportunities that need wait to focus on the important ones.Continue reading
- Former Contractor, more than 3 years★★★★★Jun 4, 2018 - Anonymous Contractor in Miami, FLRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great Products and brand exposure. Good people.
Could use more resource support for field activities.Continue reading
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Apr 3, 2018 - Anonymous Employee in Miami Gardens, FLRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good access to senior leadership Fast paced, entrepreneurial culture Significant growth opportunities at any level in the company
Challenging to learn industry while also contributing to a small, fast growing company.
- Former Contractor★★★★★Apr 4, 2018 - Anonymous ContractorRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Flexible and Pay fairly well.
Communication with Employees and Management is terrible.
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Mar 5, 2018 - Digital Communications Specialist in Miami, FLRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- Great work environment - All employees get along great, and work together very well - Company with a true mission to help others - I was personally inspired to improve my fitness and health just from working for RSP - Understanding, compassionate and helpful employers - Room for growth
Nothing - This is the best company I have worked for thus far.
- Former Employee★★★★★Mar 12, 2014 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
good place to work no one hassles you and the pay is ok as well.
Their are non, life couldn't be better at RSP nutrition.