RTS Financial Reviews | Glassdoor

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Just fine overall"

Former Employee - Account Representative in Overland Park, KS
    Former Employee - Account Representative in Overland Park, KS

I worked at RTS Financial (More than a year)

Pros

-nice people
    -growing company provides good room for growth in your position
    -relatively easy work day to day
    -good health benefits for full timers
    -opportunities for bonus money

Cons

-low pay for full time workers
    -reptitive activities day to day
    -dull work environment if you don't happen to work on a team of interesting people
    -overly aggressive HR team (makes people uncomfortable quite frankly)

"RTS Financial: A great stepping-stone for your career"

Former Employee - Director of Marketing/Corporate Communications in Lenexa, KS
    Former Employee - Director of Marketing/Corporate Communications in Lenexa, KS

Pros

The employees are a very close, tight knit group. They work closely together and like each other enough to socialize together. This makes for a great work environment.

The other benefit to working here is that it's small and nimble. Employees have opportunities to access the decision-makers, and there's not a huge process/red tape to go through to get your idea heard or implemented.

My time with RTS Financial was valuable because I had to literally do all aspects of marketing. I was the entire department, so I learned a lot in the time I was there. Because of this job, I was able to get the job I'm currently in - and love.

Cons

The downsides are related to the size. If you disagree with the owner/CEO, there really is no other avenue to get your idea heard. They are weak in the areas of technology, meaning that if the owner doesn't understand it, it's probably not going to get implemented.

Advice to Management

The only piece of feedback I gave when I left the company was that Senior Management needed to let go of some control. Develop a plan and budget, and have confidence that the people you hired to do a job can, in fact, do that job.