RW&Co Assistant Manager Reviews | Glassdoor

RW&Co President Lora Tisi
Lora Tisi
  1. "Rw&co"

Former Employee - Assistant Manager

I worked at RW&Co full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great team and discounts

Cons

Lots of over time

RW&Co2019-09-30
  2. "With RW&Co, I have been able to grow both professionally and personally because the company invests in their employees."

Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Winnipeg, MB

I have been working at RW&Co full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

The people are phenomenal, and the skills and tasks required of me are quite varied and keep me interested and invested in my job. The management and head office team are exceptionally nice and growth-minded, so there are lots of learning opportunities to those who take the initiative and ask to learn new things. The industry is always changing and fast-paced, which I really enjoy.

Cons

The hours are not consistent or stable, and I find the role less intellectually stimulating than I would prefer. There is also a lack of recognition for over time and extra efforts made to succeed that individuals are not specifically accountable for.

RW&Co2018-04-02
  3. "Good company but hard work"

Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Montreal, QC

I have been working at RW&Co full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good customers and nice quality collection. Pay is decent but raises are minimum ,no commission . HO great and DM and Sales directions very understanding . All in all if you don’t mind the physical work and a low pay for all you are asked to do it’s a nice place

Cons

Too many visuals and immediate actions to change visuals hard to get your bonuses because hrs are not always manageable. If you do get a bonus you need to wait 60 days after the end of the month

Continue reading
    RW&Co2018-03-29
  4. "Good company to work for with good benefits and salary."

Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Pointe-Claire, QC

I have been working at RW&Co full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good Benefits. Employee discount. Competitive salary. Flexible schedule. Supervisors and upper management gives us real support on a daily basis.

Cons

A lot of operations regarding visual and new collection launching and most of them are last minute so you have to change the schedule for management and for part timers without extra hours for your week. Technological issues with the cash system and trafic sensors so helpdesk Departement takes forever to answer our call for those issues. Other then that it's an amazing company!

Continue reading
    RW&Co2017-07-18
  5. "RW&Co"

Former Employee - Assistant Store Manager in Toronto, ON

I worked at RW&Co full-time

Pros

Working for RW was one of my best experiences due to the store management and the team environment and amazing energy.

Cons

Working for RW was not one of my best experiences as the amount of work did not get reflected in the salary earned.

RW&Co2017-01-22
  6. "Fast paced, high maintenance company"

Former Employee - Assistant Manager in Vancouver, BC

I worked at RW&Co full-time for less than a year

Pros

I was the assistant manager for almost a year. I loved my manager, she made working there fun. Great discount, great clothing and accessories. Above average pay. The day went fast!

Cons

It's a lot of work. Constantly replenishing the store, there would be a focus (store change over) once a month, overnight. The whole store would change. Not a lot of hours. Managers were on salary and would have to do over time and get paid the same. Unless you come in line with your hours and make your budget you won't get a bonus. I made it once while I was there.

RW&Co2016-11-19
  7. "Amazing Company"

Current Employee - Assistant Manager in North Toronto, ON

I have been working at RW&Co full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

This Canadian company has fantastic management from head office. They truely care about their employees and go out of their way to give recognition and reward for meeting our remarkable standard.

Cons

Deadlines are occasionally short notice

RW&Co2015-12-06

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 7 reviews