KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

18 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
    There are no cons to display at this time.
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Fantastic place to work

Jun 21, 2022 - Sr Account Manager in Irvine, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Amazing company culture and leadership - Fully benefits coverage (medical, dental, vision) - Competitive compensation - Flexible hours - Fully remove - 401K

Cons

- To be honest, I can't think of any... this is by far the best company I've ever worked for.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great company with great culture that truly appreciates its employees

Jun 6, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Too many companies today view their employees as replaceable, expensive liabilities. RXMG is not at all like that. Here you will feel welcomed, appreciated, and that your employer actually wants you to have a life outside of work. Benefits like unlimited PTO (that you are actually encouraged to use regularly), employee recognition programs, company retreats, and half-day Fridays in the summer show that they understand that happy employees who feel appreciated at work will work hard to help their company thrive. Management is excellent at helping you do your best work as well. They give regular, honest feedback and want you to be able to develop and grow in your career at their company.

Cons

While 100% remote work isn't necessarily a con, it does bring some challenges in connecting with your coworkers. RXMG does a good job of helping to foster connection and there are definite benefits to a 100% remote model, but the challenges still take constant effort. It is also still a pretty small company, so while they do try their best to accommodate internal growth, the limited number of positions could make it harder for an employee to find their next job within the company.

3. 5.0

A Great Place To Work!

Feb 1, 2022 - Software Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

RXMG provides a great atmosphere, embraces culture, and provides great benefits and pay. RXMG is definitely the best place I have ever worked. In my time at RXMG, I have met lots of great people who have each other's backs, and the leadership is actually reachable. There have been quite a few times I have found myself shoulder to shoulder with either the CEO, CTO, or another member of the leadership team. This happens more as the team grows, instead of less like other larger companies.

Cons

Honestly, I can't really think of a con to write down. Maybe the fact that the position is fully remote could be considered a con to some people, but I think remote work is amazing.

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Amazing Company, Great Benefits, Fantastic Job

Jan 20, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

From my initial interview to the offer letter I was continually impressed with every aspect of the hiring process and all of the people I met along the way. I’ve worked here for half a year already and I am so happy I decided to apply for this position. I’m surrounded by incredibly smart people, am working on really interesting problems, and could not ask for better management or a better team.

Cons

I don’t personally think it’s a con because I love working from home, but RXMG is a fully remote company now, and that’s not for everyone.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee

Hands down the best company I've ever worked for.

Dec 8, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

I get to work from home, the people are all super friendly and helpful. We get unlimited PTO and full health benefits.

Cons

If you're looking for the face to face interaction, RXMG wouldn't work for you. But it's still very social with fun zoom activities as well.

6. 5.0

Great place to work at

Jul 30, 2021 - Media Analyst
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company itself has an amazing culture. It really feels like the company cares for you inside and outside of work. This provides a relatively stress-free work environment which benefits both you and the company. The company also provides health benefits and soon a 401k all while being work-from-home.

Cons

The only issue is that work from home is something to get used to. Communication can be a lot harder than traditional in office workplaces, but that all depends on you and who you work with in order to find that right balance of communication.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

RXMG is an incredible company to work for!

Jul 9, 2021 - Support Worker
    Business Outlook

Pros

Everyone is supportive, even though that can be a challenge since the company is 100% remote. The company offers an education benefit, summer events like half-day summer Fridays, amazing benefits, and equipment for your work-from-home station.

Cons

One downside is that it is growing at a fast rate, so the company does face some growing pains but overall the work experience is unlike any other company I've worked for.

1 person found this review helpful
  8. 5.0

Love the Flexibility, Unlimited PTO, and Advancement Opportunities

Jul 9, 2021 - Manager in Irvine, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I love that I am able to have open dialogue with the leadership team and that I can balance my home and personal life. I've been able to advance my career and I know that my team is full of diverse, passionate and knowledgeable people.

Cons

There aren't really any cons.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

So lucky to have this career!

Jul 9, 2021 - Operations Analyst in Glendale, AZ
    Business Outlook

Pros

Free health care, Flexible schedule, Work from home, Unlimited PTO Good compensation, bonuses, employee recognition. If you land a job with this company you feel beyond blessed.

Cons

Because they offer so much you feel the need to over work. Its a lot of work but so rewarding.

10. 5.0

Awesome company!!

May 18, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great company, awesome perks, and ability to grow.

Cons

Wish there was more communication between teams.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 24 Reviews