The latest conversations about Tech
I need help in understanding this situation. I recently interviewed with the hiring manager of a company who said she was going to schedule the last phase of the interview as soon as possible but its been one a week and I haven't gotten an email. Should I be concerned, knowing that the timing from the recruiter to getting to the hiring manager was not this long?
Poll waaar!! 👉 Opt1: New Job offer letter with Ford. 170k base salary. Health insurance and 401k included but no match. A bump up position as a senior. No annul bonus, no RSUs. Main difference: Contract (12 months) to hire 👉 Opt2: Current job at Indeed. No promotions at least for 1 year more. 120k base salary. 25k annual RSUs x 4 years. Quarter bonus 15%. Health insurance and 401k match. Main difference: Salary with all the benefits. What would you do?
Got a burning question about Rackspace Technology? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Rackspace Technology employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great people throughout the company who really give a damn and who step in front of trains for the customer" (in 341 reviews)
- "Great culture if you are young and get a lot of satisfaction from working and accomplishments from such." (in 327 reviews)
- "Health benefits are great as well Rackspace covers the vast majority of our health costs I believe my monthly cost is only $10" (in 175 reviews)
- "Good work Life balance and into latest technology" (in 157 reviews)
- "Permanent work from home" (in 78 reviews)
- "overinflated view of itself |increased bad management | no execution | growing pains leading to loss of culture" (in 145 reviews)
- "Middle management is afraid of senior leadership because of the high risk of being fired." (in 118 reviews)
- "Most managers are good only in being a 'proxy/party in the middle' where all what you do is listening to complains and forwards it" (in 100 reviews)
- "Pay is low for market and keeps getting lower the longer you stay" (in 84 reviews)
- "Salary is low compared to other high tech places in Austin." (in 68 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Rackspace Technology and is not affected by filters.
Found 439 of over 3K reviews
Updated Oct 2, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "pay"Return to all Reviews
- 5.0Nov 24, 2022ISR- Inside Sales RepresentativeCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearSan Antonio, TX
Really great culture that is friendly and encouraging. Have not seen a better company culture. The career development is really amazing as well! The leadership is big on training and helping you get where you want to go in your career. They also provide a plethora of self paced training and offer to pay for your technical certifications. There is also a lot of career path options to choose from. Really really great company to work for.
In the sales division for internal promotions to become a seller you do not get a good pay increase for your base salary. It's better to come to Rackspace Technology straight into a seller role with good amount of sales experience or IT sales experience. The ISR role is for those needing more experience, but there is heavy micro-managing for ISR's. It has great uncapped commission if you are good at the position and keep surpassing your goal. But Acquisitions/Outbounding as an ISR is not successful most of the time. Most sellers in Acquisitions as an Account Rep do not stay in that position for long as the majority of sellers do not hit goal. And the goals leadership sets for sellers beyond the ISR role are bad, and need to be lowered to avoid the high turnover we have.