Radiansys Reviews | Glassdoor

Radiansys Reviews

3.2
Rating Trends Rating Trends
Neeraj Sharma

1. "Company you can excel in."

Current Contractor - QA Engineer in San Francisco, CA
    Current Contractor - QA Engineer in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Radiansys as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

Since I have joined the company I have liked working with their staff
    Always answers my calls and emails right away
    Good referral bonus

Cons

They need to do better on benefits even for long term contractors

2. "Contractor"

Current Contractor - IT Technical Writer in San Diego, CA
    Current Contractor - IT Technical Writer in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Radiansys as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

Most members of the staff are very responsive. They are also very thorough on the follow through if there's something they need from you, or need for you to know. Straight-forward time entry and expense submission platform, once you're trained to use it.

Cons

Paychecks come irregularly/unpredictably, and sometimes with incorrect pay amounts. Bare minimum on the ACA benefits (10% of your income! You'd probably do better on the exchanges.) Unprofessional treatment - they will threaten and bully and bribe to try to get you to take a job. They do not have their paperwork organized... so check to make sure they have YOUR paperwork in front of them before talking about a position... and make sure they haven't sent you a copy-pasted form with someone else's information in it rather than yours before you sign anything. Expect to have to send them the same form over and over, with them making corrections to their errors, and expecting you to quickly sign it and send it back again.

3. "A company successful because of a TEAM mindset"

I have been working at Radiansys full-time (More than a year)

Pros

-Great work atmosphere
    -Work/Life balance
    -Great Incentives
    -Comfortable work environment

Cons

-Needs to focus on marketing/branding strategy

Advice to Management

Focus on the marketing strategies

5. "Worst to work here."

Pros

I didn't find anything good here to work Don't work here its like a hell to work here. Save your time and money

Cons

Firstly the working environment is poor . The seniors are worst they don't have any manners how to talk to their employees not even CEO . They jus treat you like a servant not an employee. I don't know what for they are having so much of attitude although they don't even know how to work. Even they don't know the basic documentation work.
    I got full of frustrated while working in such creepy company.
    Even they say they are 5 days working company but they will call you each and every Saturday make you life hell. They don't bother about your work life balance
    They always shout like a hell on a phone or else.
    Don't waste time working over here because at the time of interview they say something else but their treatment is something else as if they owned you. BE CAREFULL

6. "Liked working with Radiansys"

Former Employee - Team Lead Recruitments in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Former Employee - Team Lead Recruitments in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I worked at Radiansys (More than a year)

Pros

I had a chance to work with Radiansys , I joined Radiansys in 2013 , I am from a AP . I really enjoyed my stint with Radiansys . I was a fresher in IT Staffing . The kind of Training i got form my Manager was very helpful. In a span of 6 months i was promoted as Team lead . I never felt that i am learner in IT Staffing . I got to learn how to deal with VMS ,how to work with Direct Clients .I wish to work with Radiansys again if i get a chance .

Cons

None , Cant complain for anything

Advice to Management

Best Management i have come across in my life . People are very helpful.

7. ""Organization to Recomend and to work with ""

Current Employee - Senior Technical Recruiter in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Current Employee - Senior Technical Recruiter in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I have been working at Radiansys full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have been associated with Radiansys , for long now ( 1 yr ) . Must say the work environment is good . It is a progressive company and wants it's employees to progress as well. I started as a fresher , they gave me chance to prove my ability and i have proven my ability till now . They have good hold on clients . They have good amount of Direct Clients to work with . The Account Manager working with us gives us free hand to prove our strengths . The kind of Hand holding i got when i started, helped me in my work . I have learned a lot from my Account Manager . As far as the Management goes , they help employees who shows full dedication towards work . People associated with Radiansys have a great future ahead .

Cons

I do not have anything to say about this as when i work my work gets appreciated . And it's with every single employee of this company . Each one of us get appreciated for what we do . Which in turn gives us more confidence to do my work more efficiently.

Advice to Management

Management is doing excellent job by giving free hand to freshers like me to come forward and prove our skills . Would like to thank them for giving me this opportunity .

Thanks you .

"Wrost Company i have ever worked with."

Current Employee - US Recruiter in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Current Employee - US Recruiter in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I have been working at Radiansys full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

This is the worst company i have ever worked with.
    Worst Management, Worst food they are providing.
    Their is no professionalism in these people, they even don't know how to speak with their employees.

Cons

Their account manager is a non professional guy. He just do control plus f in every resume. He cannot tell about a single technology.

Advice to Management

I advised the CEO of Radiansys but he didn't listen to me once he use to listen just what the management is saying not what their employees is saying.

9. "Good Company to work"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I have been working at Radiansys full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great company , Great co-workers, lot of extra curricular activities ., Good Work life balance,Numerous career opportunities, Compensations and benefits are good

Cons

none to report as of now

Advice to Management

Listen to employee and ignore people who just talk