Radiant Logistics Reviews | Glassdoor

Bohn H. Crain

Sort: PopularRatingDate

"Accounts Payable"

I worked at Radiant Logistics full-time

Pros

The co-workers were fairly nice. I got to listen to music or the radio most of the day. However, I had to use my own data since they wouldn't give out the WiFi password.

Cons

Very mundane, tedious job. Rampant micromangement. The smallest shred of authority seems to really go to people's heads. Very low pay.

Advice to Management

There's really no need to be so uptight all the time. Small mistakes are inevitable with this job. As a result everyone constantly walks around on egg shells. Uncomfortable place to work.

"accounts payable"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

I worked at Radiant Logistics full-time (More than a year)

Pros

casual dress code, I would say the hourly pay is fair for a new undergrad.

Cons

just like the comment below, they give you little training and expect you to be at veteran level of the job. First they complain that I was too slow, so I speed up and they let me go cuz they say I was making too many errors. how can you expect me to be fast and accurate after just a few week into the job with tiny amount of training. And if you done your research on this company, its true they do have pretty high turn over rate, I was there for 5 weeks, and 2 people, one from my dept and one from other dept got let go. I hesitate if I wanted to work for them because I knew they have high turn over rate before I start, but since this is my first real job so I accept it anyway. They also say the CEO thinks unprofessional about me taking nap in the lunch room during my lunch break, but I felt like since its my lunch I can do wtv I want and the parking lot its too far away for a 30 min lunch. I guess its up to your judgement on this and maybe the micromanagement is true from older comments. Lastly, the staffing agency wont be on your side if there is a conflict.

Advice to Management

dont expect your employee to be a super genius if you dont spend enough time training them

"Avoid if you can..."

Former Employee - Accounts Payable in Bellevue, WA

Pros

-There was often good food trucks outside
    -Pretty flexible about time off, but mainly because it was hourly, not salaried
    -Casual dress code

Cons

-Pay was not that great, especially if you have a Bachelors
    -Trainers are rude
    -Strict about ridiculous rules, such as when to take your breaks, and who you can ask questions to
    -Micromanaging culture
    -The headhunter was rather dishonest about the opportunities for growth and the increases in pay. The few people who had been there for years are doing the same thing as you. Red flag.
    -Was told to not question things
    -The concerns of lower level employees are just dismissed

Advice to Management

Pay your employees more, adopt a more fun work culture and learn how to be better people managers. Try to balance criticism with praise more

"Awful Toxic Environment"

Former Employee - Accounts Payable in Bellevue, WA

I worked at Radiant Logistics (Less than a year)

Pros

It had air conditioning and they are near downtown Bellevue

Cons

Rude employees ,insulting you for not knowing everything after 8 hours of training! You are introduced to no one on your team and led immediately to your cube and barked orders at without any cohesive direction.

Advice to Management

Adopt a good work culture that attracts people that treat others with respect and worth

5. "working at Radiant"

I worked at Radiant Logistics (More than 3 years)

Pros

Communication can be good depending on your department manager. laid back atmosphere no dress code. Almost all of the bosses are nice with the exception of a few

Cons

Pay is mediocre, the departments don't work well together. very old mindset all of the managers have been there forever. The spread in pay in the office is over 70k from the lowest to the highest not including the executives

Advice to Management

Be open to fresh new ideas, pay a fair wage especially to those who show initiative

"Avoid"

Pros

I have nothing positive to comment.

Cons

Per one of the last reviews very political and secretive. I would like to add manipulative to the list of adjectives. Short sighted....unresponsive and double crossing.

Advice to Management

Start over.

"Not a good company to work for"

I have been working at Radiant Logistics full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I truly cannot think of any pros. Too bad that I have to give one star to this place.

Cons

Bad management. Low pay. Bad benefit. High turnover especially in Revenue Accounting. Neither of upper management nor HR will help if you have problems with your manager. Instead if you take it to them, you will be most likely to be fired.

Advice to Management

Upper management needs to send some of the managers back to school to learn how to manage because they have NO idea.

"Too many politics. Too many secrets."

I worked at Radiant Logistics full-time

Pros

Good pay and a relaxed environment.

Cons

You can't question anything without repercussions. You cannot think for yourself. You just have to be an employee with your head in the clouds and not ask any questions. Too many office politics and secrets. It seems everyone is out only to protect their department or their part of the company and screw the rest of the company. It feels like a whole bunch of companies working against each other instead of with each other. No teamwork whatsoever.

Advice to Management

Communicate openly and honestly with all employees. Listen to employees. Let employees think for themselves. We are not robots.

"When Radiant came in it was time to leave."

I have been working at Radiant Logistics full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

It is hard to find anything positive to say about this company. I guess the one positive thing I could say is the "Seem" financiallly stable. Their ability to get continued financing to keep their business paln moving forward is excellent.

Cons

Upper management treats employee's like a number. They lie to their employee's. They dictate everything and do not allow their employee's to be part of the solution. In the past year they have acted in such a manner that approx. 20 million dollars worth of annual sales from their recent acquisition (a 90 million dollar a year company) has left the company. The management jumps before they do enough research. Upper management makes harrassing comments about peoples religion and race. Unacceptable in most circles.

Advice to Management

Listen to your people. Show a little empantyhy to your employee's. Stop telling the people how you fly first class and stay in the finast hotels. The 99 percent really don't need to hear it from the 1 percent. You want people to care and do a good job, demonstarte to them that you care about them.