Radius Innovation & Development Mechanical Engineer Reviews | Glassdoor

Radius Innovation & Development Mechanical Engineer Reviews

Updated 22 Mar 2016

Radius Innovation & Development CEO Joanne Moretti (no image)
Joanne Moretti
  1. "full-time and contract work"

Former Employee - Mechanical Engineer in Clinton, MA

I worked at Radius Innovation & Development full-time for more than a year

Pros

Radius was an exciting place to work and grow. The people and company supported my wife and I during life transitions as best as they could. Both my wife (also a mech E) I worked on and off for Radius as contractors and full-time employees and were happy with the experiences.

Cons

Management sometimes powerless at hands of corporate overlords and client whims. I can't believe there's a 20 word minimum.

Advice to Management

Keep supporting the family lives of your employees and encouraging the welcoming culture I experienced. Let someone else win at foosball sometime.

Radius Innovation & Development2015-07-24

"Turn over an issue"

Former Employee - Senior Mechanical Engineer in Chicago, IL

I worked at Radius Innovation & Development full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Consulting, different industries, as a staff or senior engineer the work can be ok. We never worked on big name accounts, or clients. Mostly projects staffs could not do in house.

Cons

The offices really don't work together. It's all for one, one for all, and management seems to pit the offices against eachother. Many decisions we were asked about just got decided in boston.

Advice to Management

Figure out better way to have offices manage themselves, or work together. Stop turning everything into joss. Style of management. ( dictatorship)

Radius Innovation & Development2016-03-22

"Decent Company"

Current Contractor - Mechanical Engineer in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Radius Innovation & Development

Pros

Everyone here is very very knowledgable and smart. However intelligent you are their will be someone here that is even smarter.

Cons

Communication is a bit of an issue, also clarity on expectations is also an issue. There is the normal political office drama and gossip that will serve you well to avoid. And most of the company politics seem a bit ridiculous and petty (typical). They will also dangle the job carrot in front of you when that carrot was never actually ever going to be given to you anyway. They also pay lower contractor rates... than other companies in the area.

Radius Innovation & Development2015-08-21