Radware Reviews | Glassdoor

3.7
Rating Trends Rating Trends
Radware President and CEO Roy Zisapel
Roy Zisapel

Pros
  • Technology is good, like many Israeli companies, you can expect the tech to be good (in 6 reviews)

• It has a great culture, great people and perfect location (in 8 reviews)

Cons
  • No career path, and they don't seem to care about developing one (in 3 reviews)

• Hard to get the the offices in Atidim from the outside of Tel-Aviv (in 4 reviews)

"Continue to invest in talent"

Current Contractor - Senior Recruiter in Mahwah, NJ
    Current Contractor - Senior Recruiter in Mahwah, NJ

I have been working at Radware as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

I have been working with Radware for about 6 months and feel as though the culture is entrepreneurial, as well as, like a family. I feel Radware hires smart people and does their due diligence so that new hires will be set up for success in their role and be a fit for the company long term. I feel that Radware empowers people to do their job without bureaucracy and red tape. Radware is a flat organization where senior management is visible and accessible. Radware also is great with flexibility and work life balance. Radware is focusing cutting edge technology and it is an exciting place to be.

Cons

I think that Radware should continue to invest in their employees especially in the areas of recruiting and attracting talent. Having the right infrastructure tools and resources to attract and retain talent is key.

Advice to Management

Continue to invest in house corporate recruiting resources and tools.

"Great Technology- Great People"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

I have been working at Radware full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I've been at Radware for almost two years now and it's continues to be a wonderful experience. The security technology is really best in class, so it is easy to promote. My management provides me with the room to grow, and the mentor-ship to succeed. My teammates are truly high caliber professionals that are experts in their field. It is a pleasure to work with them.

The work-life balance is excellent. I can give 100% to my job and still have time for the rest of my life.

Cons

It is a fast paced environment. We are given very tight deadlines to turn projects around in sometimes unrealistic time frames, which can be stressful because we want to deliver the best results possible.

Advice to Management

It seems that Radware is in the process of making a lot of positive changes throughout the company. We are investing more into marketing with a dynamic new CMO, we changed the ISR model, and subsequently the teams in the US. We are starting to see new structure where it was really needed. I would tell management to keep up the good work and keep communicating to us.

"Senior Level Technical Role - Very rewarding position"

Current Employee - Solutions Architect in Philadelphia, PA
    Current Employee - Solutions Architect in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at Radware full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Radware provides an individual the opportunity to be innovative, contribute , make real difference to the business and be rewarded proportionately. Great place to be overall, continuous learning surround by amazingly talented teams .

Cons

If you like lots of red tape and boundaries you may not enjoy the open door, git Otherwise its a welcoming place to self empowered, talented.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work empowering people and leading innovations through technology.

"An excellent place to work!"

Current Employee - Director, Customer Sucess in Mahwah, NJ
    Current Employee - Director, Customer Sucess in Mahwah, NJ

Pros

Great people to work with, extremely talented and professional team, a great working environment, cutting edge products and technologies, top tier customers, fast pace environment, great pay and benefits!

Cons

None - absolutely love it here

Advice to Management

Keep up the great job!

"Regional Sales Manager"

Current Employee - Regional Sales Manager in Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Regional Sales Manager in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Radware full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Products and technology are second to none in the industry. Solid customer base in the DDoS space. Very smart though under utilized internal resources and product evangelists. Top level management is great, mid level is suffering.

Cons

No sales and engineering/professional services alignment. Constant turnover. Company is very engineering driven, but only pays attention to the largest customers. There is a great deal of inside/outside sales team fragmentation, competition, and animosity which can deteriorate an organization from within. No brand awareness or marketing spend which leads to lack of customer access. No urgency to grow business, company seems to be stuck in a rut. Make sure any comp plan promises you receive are in writing.

Advice to Management

Align Engineering/PS to each sales team organization so customers aren't suffering and leaving or looking at other solutions. Need better pre-sales engineering and post sales assigned to accounts for retention. Quick to sell and on to the next customer. Need more customer outreach, existing customers don't know what company does, let alone net new customers. Need more name awareness and access.

"Awesome Place to Work"

Current Employee - Inside Sales Representative in San Mateo, CA
    Current Employee - Inside Sales Representative in San Mateo, CA

I have been working at Radware (More than a year)

Pros

Great leadership, product, and culture. Love working here and plan for a very long time.

Cons

None. Love it here and can't wait to see what the future holds.

Advice to Management

Use more targeted marketing tactics to increase inbound leads and brand perception.

"Good product, very poor leadership"

Current Employee - Inside Sales Manager in San Mateo, CA
    Current Employee - Inside Sales Manager in San Mateo, CA

I have been working at Radware full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Excellent Products. By far the market leader in nearly every product line they represent.

Cons

Regularly refuses to pay Sales employees in an illegal fashion. Finds ever creative ways to not pay people what they are owed.

"Happy at Radware"

Current Employee - Human Resources in Mahwah, NJ
    Current Employee - Human Resources in Mahwah, NJ

Pros

I recently joined Radware and It has been a great experience. Radware is an innovative, world class organization. The company provides a wealth of tools and resources to ensure employees are successful. The employees are very friendly and supportive and everyone shares an entrepreneurial spirit. Radware takes pride in their employees and customers and will go the extra mile to support both. I am excited about the future with Radware.

Cons

Have not found any yet!

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

"The biggest mistake of my life"

Current Employee - Regional Sales Manager in East Orange, NJ
    Current Employee - Regional Sales Manager in East Orange, NJ

I have been working at Radware full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Some good people still here, don't know why.

Cons

Mad house, people comes and leaves. Big fish ball where everyone cares just for themselves.

Advice to Management

Leave the company

10. "Great place, very interesting"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

Pros

Very innovative, working on cutting edge technologies
    learning a lot - now SDN and automation
    my team is great, its not only about work but we do a lot of fun together

Cons

recruiting process should be faster