Radware Reviews | Glassdoor

1.0
Radware President and CEO Roy Zisapel
Roy Zisapel

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • great people that makes come to the office with great smile (in 13 reviews)

• Very helping Technical team and higher management, Good Technology, Huge customer base, (in 7 reviews)

Cons
  • Channel is horrible and no respect is given there and brand awareness is huh what brand (in 3 reviews)

• low brand recognition, short-term sales strategies, marketing negligence, (in 3 reviews)

"Inside Sales - Think Twice"

I have been working at Radware full-time

Pros

Co-workers are great but they are quickly dwindling away

Products are good but competitors are catching up and fast! Radware thinks their tech is untouchable and even with zero brand awareness still think they are the best and ignore competitors but they are catching up and starting to fly by us with their tech.

Thats bout it, this place is riddled with problems and you really need to think twice before accepting an offer here!

Cons

Over the past year this place was awesome but due to ANOTHER short term sales strategy all the great people who actually knew what they were doing are gone!

I had never worked for a company that laid people off without notice until I joined Radware and it has been clear they had no plan for what would happen after.

When the former director left, so did all the excitement and opportunity to actually grow a career at this company.

Under previous management there were actual positions being created for the inside sales org but they have reverted back to the same model from the past 10 years where there's only one level as an ISR.

If you are a career inside sales person this is the company for you because there's no chance for growth under this model.

Money is low for the valley and with the ridiculous comp plans, you dont have a chance of making anything so make sure you get as much as you can on a base salary from the start.

Like I said before this place used to be fun and was finally feeling like a silicon valley tech company but its all gone now and the boring corporate feel is taking over. We used to be treated like adults but now it feels like we are back in elementary school, im waiting for scheduled bathroom breaks next.

Advice to Management

Advice? Wake up! You took something that was great where people were excited to come to work and now we just count the hours of each day until a better offer comes along. I dont feel wrong either based on the number of my peers who have left now.

"Good product, very poor leadership"

Current Employee - Inside Sales Manager in San Mateo, CA
    Current Employee - Inside Sales Manager in San Mateo, CA

I have been working at Radware full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Excellent Products. By far the market leader in nearly every product line they represent.

Cons

Regularly refuses to pay Sales employees in an illegal fashion. Finds ever creative ways to not pay people what they are owed.

"The biggest mistake of my life"

Current Employee - Regional Sales Manager in East Orange, NJ
    Current Employee - Regional Sales Manager in East Orange, NJ

I have been working at Radware full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Some good people still here, don't know why.

Cons

Mad house, people comes and leaves. Big fish ball where everyone cares just for themselves.

Advice to Management

Leave the company

"Salary and benefits are pretty good. Technology tends to be (me too)"

Current Employee - Sales in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Sales in New York, NY

I have been working at Radware full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Ok company. Typical issues like every other company. The more competent you are the faster you will get disgusted and decide to leave.

Cons

All strategy comes from Tel Aviv Israel. Executive management expects everyone to follow their strategy without question. When the strategy is proven to have been a bad one, the executive team then goes and scapegoats innocent employees for poor execution without realizing that even if you execute a poor strategy flawlessly you will get poor results. F5, Citrix-NetScaler, and A10 is killing Raggedyware in the ADC market. Customers are bringing up and talking more about Nginx and SteelApp (previously part of Riverbed but recently acquired by Brocade) more than I hear them talking about the Radware ADC.

Advice to Management

The executive team (especially at the C-level) is in desperate need of a diversity initiative. With no diversity, all you get is the group think that you currently have. The c-suite should be a diverse team of the best that the world has to offer. Not the best that Israel has to offer.

"Absolutely no strategic thinking"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)

I have been working at Radware full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Stable company, good working benefits

Cons

no strategy, almost no planning, very R&D driven.
    Many people with ego that have being failing for so many years and just ain't planing on changing

Advice to Management

make hard decisions and start think on to fix things that are not working?

"The worst company I ever worked with"

Current Employee - Sales Manager in Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Current Employee - Sales Manager in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I have been working at Radware full-time

Pros

Some of their products (DP) work very well. The other ones are terrible and doing a POC will kill it.

Cons

Super controlling management. Terribly ineffective management in Canada. In the US and Israel, all decisions are taken by Roy, without consultation. The strategy is the reflection of a 1 man vision. And that man has been known to be wrong...a lot

Advice to Management

Sell the company or leave it.

7. "Director of Product Management"

Pros

Cutting Edge Technology, Management, Location

Cons

Part of the RAD Group