Radware Reviews | Glassdoor

3.5
Radware President and CEO Roy Zisapel
Roy Zisapel

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • great people that makes come to the office with great smile (in 13 reviews)

• Very helping Technical team and higher management, Good Technology, Huge customer base, (in 7 reviews)

Cons
  • Channel is horrible and no respect is given there and brand awareness is huh what brand (in 3 reviews)

• low brand recognition, short-term sales strategies, marketing negligence, (in 3 reviews)

1. "Great place to grow with"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)

I have been working at Radware full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great people, Challenging positions, Located in Tel Aviv

Cons

Few fun days and happy hours :)

Advice to Management

More fun days :)

2. "Too much Office Politics - Bad management and leadership"

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)

I have been working at Radware full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great CEO, nice and clean working atmosphere, IT - help desk is friendly and professional.

Cons

I found out over the years that it's impossible to make friends in my department as there are too much gossips which is totally misinterpreted which effected my image and reputation which ultimately effected my position in the job in negative way.
    Managers are more effected by start point of my career instead of my growth /progress and more effected by gossips instead of quarterly target results which showed steady growth.

Advice to Management

To put more emphasis on the outcome / results and motivate your team mates instead of discourages your team mates.

3. "Sales engineer"

Current Employee - Sales Engineer
    Current Employee - Sales Engineer

I have been working at Radware full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great technology, good people and a general feeling anyone can make an impact

Cons

Lack of supporting functions such as admins, professional systems

Advice to Management

Continue to invest in the employees and invest in branding

4. "Entry level sales"

Former Employee - Regional Sales Manager in South San Francisco, CA
    Former Employee - Regional Sales Manager in South San Francisco, CA

I worked at Radware full-time

Pros

They will give you a start. Been out of college 2 months or less? Join up. Otherwise avoid like the plague

Cons

Looking for an SDR spot? DO NOT JOIN!!!!!! Everything else. Get your start then leave. Donor think all companies are this way. They are backwards, avoid!!!!

Advice to Management

Care

"Good place to work"

I have been working at Radware full-time

Pros

Nice people, Technical, Big company but with access to everyone

Cons

Processes are not strong enough

"Incompetent Leadership"

I worked at Radware full-time

Pros

Leadership is so bad here that you can fly under the radar until you find the right job. Only accept a position here though if you are unemployed and need income.

Cons

Where to begin, the leadership in the US is awful and I mean AWFUL! No clear strategy, objectives change month to month with no direction toward a goal of any kind, comp plans dont really exist, basically you will get paid what they want and just the overall arrogance of the trust fund baby leaders is ridiculous! No team mentality here, its more a stab the other guy in the back to get ahead environment and you cant trust anyone. Ive seen really good sales people quit because they didnt want to play the political 'kiss the ring' game. RSMs literally have no accountability, they do as they please and get by for months if not years, selling barely anything. The entire inside sales team quit because of a VERY bad decision from leadership to get rid of an org that was actually moving us in the right direction but again, leadership was too incompetent to see the change was good. Like i said, if you need a job, look at Radware because you'll have at least 6 months of runway to find something better.

Advice to Management

You seriously need to evaluate your leadership team in the US. Stop trying to place blame on the reps, both inside and outside and really look at the people who are supposed to be 'leading' them. You have completely missed whats really going on here because you are half way around the world and listening to a select few about whats actually happening in the US. Ive never been more disappointed in my decision to join a company, so thankful to finally be away from this nightmare and the funny thing is I've never been happier now.

"Challenging job in an advanced society"

I have been working at Radware full-time

Pros

Front line seat in the field of cyber security - network and Application attacks.
    Promotion options within the company.

Cons

Working hours exceeded the average

"finance"

I have been working at Radware full-time

Pros

social enviroment
    interest work
    welcoming workplace
    great co-workers

Cons

Located in a heavy traffic erea
    Meal cost is high

"Steer clear"

Former Employee - Regional Account Manager in London, England (UK)
    Former Employee - Regional Account Manager in London, England (UK)

I worked at Radware full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Pay was market rate, other than that, no Pro's

Cons

Where do I start?, employed to sell Managed DDoS Miyigation services, Gartner comes out with a magic quadrant report backing Radware's Load Balancing capabilities so all the focus switches to Load Balancing. No in country marketing, no support, nothing industry or vertical specific in the way of collateral. No support, Pre-Sales disgruntled employee that would sabotage meetings, no local I.T. Support, no formulated partner specific pricelist, it was common place to quote a client above SRP, because then you could show greater savings. No organisation, no sales leadership and the onboarding process was shocking... there isn't one.

Advice to Management

Re-brand and start again. Whatever Radware have done in EMEA, it's not worth talking about and customers have long memories.

"Lack of Sales Leadership"

I worked at Radware full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Excellent Technology, excellent people supporting (i.e. Engineers, Architects, Marketing, etc).

Cons

Radware is chaotic, sales strategy changes by the month, in fact there is no clear Sales Leader in the US. Terrible comp plans, pay is below industry levels. Upper sales management have no idea how to actually lead, they lead through self preservation. Kiss the ring mentality, must choose loyalties that align with which ever sales leaders is stepping up that day.

Advice to Management

Replace the entire upper Sales Leadership in the US with new proven leaders to get you to the next level. To much self interest at play with 1 or 2 leaders suffocating the true potential of Radware.