Found 508 of over 547 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
The latest conversations about Healthcare
Central Sterile Supply Technician
Does anyone know if you are able to enter the field of medical writing with only a bachelors (BS biology)? I’ve been looking at entry level positions and haven’t found many that don’t require either years of experience or an advanced degree. Not sure if it’s just the job market right now or if this is an unrealistic ambition? I love the idea of this career and am trying to figure out how to get there!
What is your w2 salary for full time positions? I was recently offered $85k for a position in MD. I am questioning if that is reasonable with the rate of inflation. According to Google, which I don’t quite trust, the median salary for a therapist in USA over 100k in 2023.
Got a burning question about Rady Children's Hospital? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Rady Children's Hospital employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Low pay and is a for profit for PAs so you cannot do loan forgiveness" (in 41 reviews)
- "The feeling of contributing to helping the children of San Diego has been stifled by poor management and disorganization." (in 37 reviews)
- "I went through 4 managers in my time there." (in 12 reviews)
- "I am appalled that such supervisors are still allowed to work there even though Upper management is fully aware of the problem." (in 10 reviews)
- "the salary is not competitive and commensurate with the surrounding market" (in 10 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Rady Children's Hospital and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- 5.0Sep 23, 2023Registered Nurse, BSNFormer Employee, more than 1 yearSan Diego, CA
Terrific management Supportive environment Opportunities for growth Union
Honestly I cannot think of any. It was a great working environment.Rady Children's Hospital Response4d
Thank you so much for the 5-star review! Best wishes in your future endeavors!
Rady Children's Hospital Reviews FAQs
Rady Children's Hospital has an overall rating of 3.7 out of 5, based on over 547 reviews left anonymously by employees. 70% of employees would recommend working at Rady Children's Hospital to a friend and 68% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 3% over the last 12 months.
70% of Rady Children's Hospital employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Rady Children's Hospital 3.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.0 for culture and values and 3.7 for career opportunities.