Rady Children's Hospital Employee Reviews about "room for growth"
66% would recommend to a friend
(5 total reviews)
Dr. Patrick Frias
88% approve of CEO
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Low pay and is a for profit for PAs so you cannot do loan forgiveness" (in 35 reviews)
- "The feeling of contributing to helping the children of San Diego has been stifled by poor management and disorganization." (in 34 reviews)
- "I went through 4 managers in my time there." (in 12 reviews)
- "I am appalled that such supervisors are still allowed to work there even though Upper management is fully aware of the problem." (in 10 reviews)
- "the salary is not competitive and commensurate with the surrounding market" (in 10 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Rady Children's Hospital and is not affected by filters.
Found 5 of over 558 reviews
Updated Nov 26, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "room for growth"Return to all Reviews
- 5.0Jun 3, 2022Patient Access RepresentativeFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsSan Diego, CA
Amazing leadership, a lot of room for growth, focused on the care of their patients and fairness of workload across all teams.
Small pay increases during performance reviews.
- 5.0Mar 22, 2023Clinical InformaticistCurrent EmployeeSan Diego, CA
Great place to work - no complaints
Always room for growth in any large organization.Rady Children's Hospital Response8mo
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a positive review and for being part of the Rady Children's Team!