RainKing Employee Reviews about "kitchen"
Updated Apr 3, 2017
There are no reviews matching your search at this company.
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
I recently received an offer from iProspect (part of Dentsu) I’ve heard ups and downs about this company. I currently work for a great company and not sure if I should leave. The new opportunity pays a lot more than I currently make. Does anyone have any advice about this company and whether I should take the job or not?
Senior Vice President
Role at WPP OpenX new company ? I was approached for regional role. I’m still wrapping my brain around the model. Seems good? Always hard to say from ppt slides vs reality. Any thoughts or insights? What’s the culture like? Vision? Leadership? Any pros/cons appreciated
Got a burning question about RainKing? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with RainKing employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- "The people at RainKing are great and good friends." (in 7 reviews)
- "The culture is a positive one and there are free bagel Fridays." (in 6 reviews)
- "You work with some cool people for a decent wage and benefits." (in 5 reviews)
- "The hours are flexible, and if you are performing, there is little concern if you need to leave early or come in a little late." (in 4 reviews)
- "Executive leadership" (in 3 reviews)
- "Account management: Clients constantly bothering you with trivial monotonous questions and tasks." (in 7 reviews)
- "bad pay" (in 5 reviews)
- "Manager was dry and not authentic." (in 4 reviews)
- "There was not a great bonus structure." (in 3 reviews)