Found 43 of over 96 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
The latest conversations about Advertising
I recently received an offer from iProspect (part of Dentsu) I’ve heard ups and downs about this company. I currently work for a great company and not sure if I should leave. The new opportunity pays a lot more than I currently make. Does anyone have any advice about this company and whether I should take the job or not?
Senior Vice President
Role at WPP OpenX new company ? I was approached for regional role. I’m still wrapping my brain around the model. Seems good? Always hard to say from ppt slides vs reality. Any thoughts or insights? What’s the culture like? Vision? Leadership? Any pros/cons appreciated
Got a burning question about RainKing? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with RainKing employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "the culture was always great." (in 5 reviews)
- "The people at RainKing are great and good friends." (in 5 reviews)
- "You work with some cool people for a decent wage and benefits." (in 5 reviews)
- "earth upper management, free food several times a month." (in 4 reviews)
- "Casual dress, flex hours, decent benefits, telework opportunity for higher performing employees." (in 3 reviews)
Reviews about "management"Return to all Reviews
- 3.0Feb 5, 2017SalesCurrent Employee, more than 1 year
There are a lot of talented, competent people here. The atmosphere is professional without being stuffy. Industry leader. Growing company.
Senior management is losing touch with the nuts and bolts of the sales teams. Pay is below average. Very low percentage of reps hitting their sales goals.1RainKing Response7y
Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your comments and will direct them to the Leadership Team.
- 1.0Aug 7, 2017Research AssociateFormer Contractor, more than 1 yearBethesda, MD
Used to be a great place to work with engaged management. In the past year that has changed for the worse.
Too many changes way to often. RK has literally opted for the cheapest platforms for contract workers. Not user friendly. As they're asking us to do more w/less they missed payroll 3 weeks in a row!