The latest conversations about Advertising
I recently received an offer from iProspect (part of Dentsu) I’ve heard ups and downs about this company. I currently work for a great company and not sure if I should leave. The new opportunity pays a lot more than I currently make. Does anyone have any advice about this company and whether I should take the job or not?
Senior Vice President
Role at WPP OpenX new company ? I was approached for regional role. I’m still wrapping my brain around the model. Seems good? Always hard to say from ppt slides vs reality. Any thoughts or insights? What’s the culture like? Vision? Leadership? Any pros/cons appreciated
Got a burning question about RainKing? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with RainKing employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The people at RainKing are great and good friends." (in 5 reviews)
- "You work with some cool people for a decent wage and benefits." (in 5 reviews)
- "the culture was always great." (in 4 reviews)
- "earth upper management, free food several times a month." (in 4 reviews)
- "Executive leadership" (in 3 reviews)
- "Account management: Clients constantly bothering you with trivial monotonous questions and tasks." (in 5 reviews)
- "bad pay" (in 5 reviews)
- "Comp plan is demotivating and it is hard to make good money here unless you exceed your quota every month, which is impossible." (in 4 reviews)
- "Manager was dry and not authentic." (in 3 reviews)
Found 17 of over 96 reviews
Updated Jun 10, 2021
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "pay"Return to all Reviews
- 2.0Nov 25, 2013Corporate Research AnalystCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearBethesda, MD
The works is extremely easy, the managers are lax, the hours are flexible, and at least there is a 401(k).
The work is dull, the managers are horrible leaders, there is no incentive to perform well. The pay is too low for the quality of work that is expected.2
- 2.0Sep 6, 2017Phone and Web ResearcherFormer Freelancer, more than 1 year
Good work flexibility and paying on time
Never transparent on what is going on,suddenly we no longer have projects without any notice