Rainforest QA SDR Reviews | Glassdoor

Rainforest QA SDR Reviews

Updated Apr 11, 2018

5.0
Rainforest QA Co-founder and  CEO Fred Stevens-Smith (no image)
Fred Stevens-Smith

"Great place to work"

Former Employee - SDR in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Rainforest QA full-time for more than a year

Pros

Amazing culture and people. Executive level is transparent with where they're at and where they're trying to go.

Cons

There's been a lot of hiring and firing of upper level management, seems a little shaky at times.

Advice to Management

Keep being transparent, the employees appreciate that honesty.

Rainforest QA2018-04-11

"Great product. Amazing people."

Former Employee - SDR in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Rainforest QA full-time for less than a year

Pros

Rainforest is extremely unique in that it offers both a world-class employee experience in tandem with a product that truly serves it's customers needs.

Cons

No con to speak of.

Advice to Management

Maintain the culture as you scale the product.

Rainforest QA2017-10-30
  3. Create your profile to get personalized information

"Best company I've ever worked for"

Current Employee - SDR in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Rainforest QA full-time for more than a year

Pros

There's a few reasons why this is such a great company to work for but I think the biggest that comes to mind is culture, and I think it's a result of all of the other things that are right with this place. I've never worked at a place where I've felt as comfortable being myself as here. There's so many unique personalities at Rainforest, but everyone cares for each other, and they are truly people that I would spend time with outside of work even if they weren't my coworkers. This culture comes from the top, with transparency from management, great perks, tons of fun activities, and great compensation. It's also important to mention that the company is THRIVING and it's amazing being a part of something that's taking off like a rocket ship.

Cons

The team is distributed, so communicating with some engineers and product people can be tough due to time differences, but there is a weekly onsite at the HQ in San Francisco.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you guys do. It's clearly working.

Rainforest QA2017-08-25

"I feel lucky to work here :)"

I have been working at Rainforest QA full-time for less than a year

Pros

Rainforest is the perfect company for someone who likes a little structure, but still wants lots of room to make an impact. You can tell Rainforest puts an emphasis on hiring great leaders, so you feel supported. At the same time, you also have the freedom to change processes where you see fit, and pursue pet projects that help you develop your career. Its also evident that everyone at the company cares about your success and happiness. Caring is one of our values and I definitely feel the company is rooting for me. Lastly, transparency here is great. We feel free to ask any questions, and in return will get a candid answer, whether it be about company finances or our CEO's weekend plans. Perks are insane - catered lunch and snacks everyday, in office yoga, healthcare, happy hours bi-weekly, awesome quarterly onsites, unlimited PTO, etc.

Cons

Like all start-ups, it's very fast-paced and processes are often changing. If you like challenges this can definitely be fun, but sometimes a little hard to keep up!

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing! Also, keep giving employees freedom to pursue their goals in a way that works for them! It is so motivating and my favorite part about working here.

Rainforest QA2017-03-09

"Grow amongst the best"

I have been working at Rainforest QA full-time for less than a year

Pros

Work with talented, smart, driven people to achieve huge goals. Be heard, make an impact, while being yourself.

Cons

I can't think of any but this field has to be 100 characters or I can't post this review. It turns out 100 characters is more than I thought it was. Ok I'm done now

Rainforest QA2016-06-14