KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Raley's / Bel Air / Nob Hill Reviews

Updated Jun 22, 2022

Found 785 of over 799 reviews

3.5
Raley's / Bel Air / Nob Hill President and CEO The Raley’s Companies Keith Knopf (no image)
Keith Knopf

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "+Medical Benefits are good for 1st timers(in 69 reviews)
  • "People are great and the atmosphere feels like family(in 49 reviews)
  • "The pay is good for just working in a grocery store and as a meat cutter you are guaranteed full time.(in 46 reviews)
  • "Friendly coworkers made it a really fun place to work at for almost ten years!(in 28 reviews)
  • "Flexible hours in all positions(in 27 reviews)
Cons
  • "Piss poor management if you can call it that at all(in 54 reviews)
  • "Managers don't ensure training for newly(in 15 reviews)
  • "There was no training for the position, it's simply learn on your feet and from there you sink or swim.(in 13 reviews)
  • "Poor upper management who have no idea how the inner store works, expects way too much and doesn’t give any perks for good service.(in 13 reviews)
  • "Don’t give good raises.(in 7 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Raley's / Bel Air / Nob Hill and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year
    Featured Review

Great Company

Apr 6, 2022 - Senior Staff Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great management to work for.

Cons

There are little cons, good overall environment.

Raley's / Bel Air / Nob Hill Response

Thank you for your commitment to your local community. We appreciate you taking the time to provide meaningful feedback.

2. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Good Work for a Teenager

Jun 4, 2022 - Curtesy Clerk in Auburn, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great managers, fun work. I have lots of friends here.

Cons

Requires lots of work sometimes in the hot or cold weather.

Continue reading

3. 4.0

Good place to work

Jun 22, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

good atmosphere, enjoyed coworkers, decent pay

Cons

scheduling was always an issue

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

An Enjoyable Job for a Courtesy Clerk

Jun 20, 2022 - Courtesy Clerk
    Business Outlook

Pros

- very flexible hours to accommodate schedule - friendly and positive work environment and co-workers - workplace cares about your well-being and will offer free items in the breakroom - pay is good for a courtesy clerk - promotion opportunities if you do good work and stand out

Cons

- workplace can be understaffed at times so expect some busy days/hours

5. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great place

Jun 20, 2022 - Grocery Clerk
    Business Outlook

Pros

Super helpful staff and great managers .

Cons

Customers can be really rude sometimes.

6. 5.0

Loved this company

Jun 15, 2022 - Front End Cashier in Gilroy, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I loved working here. the community was great, the people were awesome. I loved my coworkers and for the most part I always go the time off I wanted. Being a part of a union tremendously helped. highly reccommend.

Cons

working holidays, but other than that i really have no complaints

7. 5.0

Part time

Jun 13, 2022 - Staff Pharmacist in Reno, NV
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great atmosphere, great benefits, management

Cons

Not applicable, varied hours, workflow

8. 5.0
    Current Employee

Courtesy Clerk

Jun 9, 2022 - Courtesy Clerk
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fun and easy place to work.

Cons

Can be very busy during rush hours

9. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 10 years

done

Jun 22, 2022 - Senior Producer in Ukiah, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

they give you money often

Cons

i have to come work often

10. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Fine

Jun 20, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Reno, NV
    Business Outlook

Pros

get an employee discount on all items

Cons

pushing carts took a lot of physical strength

Viewing 1 - 10 of 785 Reviews

Raley's / Bel Air / Nob Hill Reviews FAQs

Raley's / Bel Air / Nob Hill has an overall rating of 3.5 out of 5, based on over 799 reviews left anonymously by employees. 58% of employees would recommend working at Raley's / Bel Air / Nob Hill to a friend and 55% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -3% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Raley's / Bel Air / Nob Hill employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.4 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Raley's / Bel Air / Nob Hill. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.

58% of Raley's / Bel Air / Nob Hill employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Raley's / Bel Air / Nob Hill 3.3 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.3 for culture and values and 3.3 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Raley's / Bel Air / Nob Hill to be career development, coworkers, benefits and the cons to be workplace, culture, management.

Popular Careers with Raley's / Bel Air / Nob Hill Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at Raley's / Bel Air / Nob Hill? Share Your Experiences

Company Updates

14 days ago

Company News
At Raley's, we are committed to our purpose of changing the way the world eats, one plate at a time. We use this purpose to guide our actions and objectives, including investing in our employees, giving back to our communities and acting as responsible stewards of our planet's natural resources. The Raley's 2021 Impact Report shows how we measured up to our goals and where we're focusing our energies for the future. Here are some of our top accomplishments in 2021: NOURISHING OUR PURPOSE • 50 new Raley's Purely Made products brought to the shelf • 6,500+ new "clean label" products brought to Raley's O-N-E Market shelves NOURISHING OUR PEOPLE • 100% of Store Team Leader positions filled with internal candidates • $43,000 awarded to Team Members through Joyce Raley Teel Scholarships NOURISHING OUR PLANET • 2.0% reduction in electricity usage • 3.2% reduction in gas usage • 4.7% reduction in water usage NOURISHING OUR COMMUNITIES • $9.1 million raised by Food For Families, equal to 6,550,074 million meals • $1,526,595 in funds donated to 180+ nonprofits • $700,000 in Extra
Shared image - https://bddy.me/3xdDIk8
bddy.me

46 days ago

Company News
New Roseville Raley's O-N-E Market on its way! Our newest addition to our lineup of stores is underway, starting with the amazing team members we've hired to bring the store to life! If you are interested in joining the team, you can apply today at www.raleys.com/careers.
Shared image

Raley's / Bel Air / Nob Hill Photos

+ Add Photo
Raley's / Bel Air / Nob Hill photo of: Family Night at our new store
Raley's / Bel Air / Nob Hill photo of: We love our vendor partners!
Raley's / Bel Air / Nob Hill photo of: Grand opening!
Raley's / Bel Air / Nob Hill photo of: Sandwich Kiosks for the win!
Raley's / Bel Air / Nob Hill photo of: Servant Leader Award Winners 2018