Ramp Logistics Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated July 25, 2017

4.0
CEO

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Logistics operator and inventory management"

I worked at Ramp Logistics full-time

Pros

They are a very close team and has an exciting environment a lot of opportunity for growth, overtime and very excellent management skills.

Cons

72 hour weeks and if your not bilingual in Spanish it might be a difficult learning curve as far as communicating with the team and being a team player

Advice to Management

None, the management had a very good work ethic but could review the employees more often.

2. "Dont believe the hype"

I worked at Ramp Logistics full-time

Pros

Its a fine job for the truly desperate

Cons

Perfect, if you enjoy not being valued by your employer

"Wonderful company to work for; look forward to coming into the office everyday"

Current Employee - Associate in Huntington Beach, CA
    Current Employee - Associate in Huntington Beach, CA

I have been working at Ramp Logistics full-time (More than a year)

Pros

There are many important moving parts in this company and the opportunities to learn more about those business units are encouraged by managers (assuming that you've mastered your current responsibilities obviously). Employment benefits and compensation are also favourable.

Cons

I guess this could be a 'con' for some people... It's very much a team environment... you've just got to contribute to the team. So, if you're not a 'team' player, or you like working alone, then I'd suggest you consider the 'teamwork expectation' when looking to work at Ramp.

Advice to Management

Keep up the solid work— your care & attention to the overall health of this company is obvious and encouraging to me. The person that I report to inspires me to want to do my work AND think of areas of improvement. I love the fact that our management is not restrained by "doing things the way they've always been done"—in fact, it seems like ideas that have the capability of positively improving the company would actually be heard by our management.

Ramp Logistics Response

May 15, 2017

Thank you kindly for your feedback—we're all on the same team here and so appreciate your honest review.

"youre part of the team"

Pros

You feel like youre on a team and if you bring a team attitude people will like that and your days will be enjoyable too

Cons

sometimes it can get repetitive but i think that your attitude can make it better. wish there was cool a place to hang on lunch time

Ramp Logistics Response

May 15, 2017

Our warehouse associates are vital to our overall logistics operation, and we value your teamwork-oriented attitude.