KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Ramsey Solutions CEO David L. Ramsey
David L. Ramsey

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Ramsey Solutions and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Former Employee

Excellent culture, fair benefits with a good opportunity for growth

Jul 18, 2022 - Client Relationship Associate
    Business Outlook

Pros

If you are a Christian, this is like working at church. I loved it; obviously that culture may not be for everyone. The pay, benefits and treatment of employees was very fair. And I loved the mission of helping others achieve financial stability.

Cons

If you aren't a Christian, you should probably be okay with being around a lot of them.

2. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 8 years

Best Place I Ever Worked

Jul 8, 2022 - Makreting Director in Nashville, TN
    Business Outlook

Pros

It's a great fun place that cares about you and allows you to grow.

Cons

It's not for everyone, and that's ok.

3. 2.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Creative Leadership Is Toxic—Especially at the board Level

Mar 24, 2022 - Marketing
    Business Outlook

Pros

Toxic leaders, breed *ding ding* more toxic leaders. I've witnessed for years employee's being, at best, manipulated and tested, and put through an emotional day-to-day working environment which is used to control people and team members. The number of secrets they keep, and full fledge theatrical tests and scenarios they place people in "just to see how they respond" is frightening and one thing not a lot of people know about in the company. Manipulation and control is their #1 tactic.

Cons

I loved my team, when I wasn't being manipulated or tugged and pulled at. The 1 or two days I didn't fear loosing my job, based on random firing chalked up to be okay.

24 people found this review helpful
  4. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Run, Run, Run Away -- The only "work that matters" here is making "Leaders" rich

May 22, 2022 - Senior Software Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

None to list. Toxic Through and Through

Cons

"A different kind of company" - absolutely. Very different because it's rife with nepotism, lies, dishonesty, and completely lacking in integrity. Dave and his "leadership" love to spout off how this is "work that matters": the only thing that matters here is making a TON of money for leadership. Workers are not paid well. Money is "dirty money" as religion is used as a sales tactic. Dave lies, his leadership lies, most of the positive reviews on glassdoor and other sites are from internal staff Dave loves to claim "this is not corporate America here" -- and he's right. Corporate America doesn't even act as badly as he does This place is horrendous; run away as fast as you can

27 people found this review helpful
  5. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Great People doing Great Things!

Jun 14, 2022 - Associate Director in Franklin, TN
    Business Outlook

Pros

It is a great company that truly takes care of their people!

Cons

Working through some growing pains.

1 person found this review helpful
  6. 5.0
    Current Employee

I love working for Ramsey Solutions

May 30, 2022 - IT Specialist
    Business Outlook

Pros

Awesome company culture and amazing people

Cons

No remote work options currently.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Awesome Company

May 25, 2022 - Software Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Culture - Work life balance - Company-wide celebrations

Cons

- Paternity leave is not available

1 person found this review helpful
  8. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

I cannot rave enough about this place!

Feb 25, 2022 - Market Response Representative in Nashville, TN
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've worked at a total of 5 companies during my professional career, and Ramsey Solutions has BY FAR been the best company I've ever worked for. Virtually unlimited career growth opportunities, thorough benefits, outstanding culture and values, and perfect work/life balance. They not only train you how to do your job well, but also genuinely care about developing your character through leadership skills and teamwork communication. Beautiful building in a beautiful area, and you always see Dave Ramsey hanging out with the employees!

Cons

With Ramsey Solutions surpassing 1,000 incredible employees, sometimes parking can get a little tricky.

2 people found this review helpful
  9. 5.0
    Current Employee

Work that makes a difference

Apr 21, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

It's special to be a part of a company where you know that each task in front of you helps give someone the tools to change their financial future

Cons

Nothing glaring to point out

10. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

This place sucks.

Jun 16, 2022 - Art Director in Brentwood, TN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Nice building. Free food. Met some nice people.

Cons

Leadership is awful. They all want to be like Dave Ramsey.

7 people found this review helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 230 Reviews

Ramsey Solutions Reviews FAQs

Ramsey Solutions has an overall rating of 4.2 out of 5, based on over 244 reviews left anonymously by employees. 80% of employees would recommend working at Ramsey Solutions to a friend and 81% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 9% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Ramsey Solutions employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.9 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Ramsey Solutions. This rating has improved by 10% over the last 12 months.

80% of Ramsey Solutions employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Ramsey Solutions 4.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.3 for culture and values and 4.2 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Ramsey Solutions to be career development, senior leadership, culture and the cons to be workplace, compensation, benefits.

Popular Careers with Ramsey Solutions Job Seekers