Found 4,530 of over 9K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The salary is low and some of the staffs are not as nice as others" (in 170 reviews)
- "Poor Management with lesser interactions" (in 164 reviews)
- "Managers are 'Do what I say not what I do'" (in 68 reviews)
- "The hours are long and you will be expected to do it without any praise" (in 52 reviews)
- "No Bonus given with salary" (in 32 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Randstad and is not affected by filters.
- 5.0Sep 20, 2023Workforce AnalystCurrent Employee
Never had a more welcoming, clear & focused team not to mention obvious goals, expectations & paths to improve and/or grow.
I.T. & web platforms leave for improvement but all the tools & resources (plus more) are always available.
Randstad Reviews FAQs
Randstad has an overall rating of 3.8 out of 5, based on over 9,206 reviews left anonymously by employees. 76% of employees would recommend working at Randstad to a friend and 65% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.
76% of Randstad employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Randstad 3.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.8 for culture and values and 3.5 for career opportunities.