Cover image for Randstad Sourceright

132 Comments

Consulting

412.7K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/consulting/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Randstad Sourceright~494861
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
  • "low salary; no personal development after 6 months;(in 64 reviews)
  • "no benefit to transitioning to an Exempt or Associate level employee(in 57 reviews)
  • "The pay was low for the work required(in 32 reviews)
  • "I would say the benefits can be better and there could be better communication between departments.(in 14 reviews)
  • "No bonuses paid to management for 2019 efforts.(in 12 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Randstad Sourceright and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0

Great for Entry Level

Nov 21, 2022 - Recruiting Coordinator in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Programs in place for development

Cons

Wish their were more benefits for talent employees

Global Internal Communications

Thank you for your feedback and for your recommendation to our entry-level candidates!

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

Pros

In July of 2008, I made the best career move of my life and joined Randstad. Now, 14 years, and 9 promotions later, I have never looked back. Being part of an organization that is a Global Leader in our industry because we serve as a trusted partner in today's technology-driven world, is the most satisfying part of my job. Our leaderships vision and promotion of our core values, coupled up with genuine respect of people in all positions, makes for every work day being so meaningful. Since 1960, our organization has been changing people's lives. Is there anything more rewarding than touching, and changing, over 500 Million people work lives? Family is the most important thing and I am truly blessed to have my own family plus an absolutely amazing work family. Thank you, Randstad Sourceright, for making my career dreams come to fruition and for believing and supporting me after all of these years.

Cons

There are no cons within this company. They drive home work/life balance and respect for each other. The genuine "family feeling" is real and absolutely bestowed upon employees and our Clients, whom are truly our partners and our friends.

3. Join the Randstad Sourceright team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

Couldn't See Myself Anwhere Else!

Nov 16, 2022 - VP Global Business in Vail, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've had the opportunity to work with RSR for over 15 years. Started out as a contract recruiter and now I lead our Global Business Services organization for North America. RSR has always, and continues to, provided me with opportunities to challenge myself, test new ideas and grow my career. The culture is one that fosters risk taking and encourages all employees to bring new ideas and ways of working to the table.

Cons

I really don't have anything negative to say; I woudn't have invested the past 15 years into the organization if I didn't truly buy in to the vision and the culture.

Global Internal Communications

Thanks so much for the great review. Always nice to see employees on here who have been with the company for as long as you have! It's fantastic to see how you've progressed in your career thanks to the opportunities at Randstad Sourceright. Wishing you many more years of happiness and success here!

5. 1.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Run as fast as you can

Nov 16, 2022 - Staffing Specialist Recruiter
    Business Outlook

Pros

Remote work and hiring for technical roles

Cons

*Meeting goal requirements forces you to work passed your normal work hours and no overtime. Poor work/life balance. *I was a high performer on metrics and direct hire placements only to be laid off so I never got my promised bonuses. I was informed I was part of the 2000 people laid off just in 2022. I was a DEI employee and that didn't matter to the company. *After being with company for 6 months, company lost accounts with Honeywell and Ball Corporation due to company's reputation. *Read the Business Insider article from August 2022 about Randstad Sourceright's process of laying off employees from a pre-recorded video. *Current employees were in an all hands meeting recently and asked about their missing bonuses promised in the Q&A section of the virtual Meet only to have the Q&A deactivated and never answered workers questions. Company has a long reputation to keep bonuses from being issued that wasn't disclosed during my hiring process. *During my recruiting process, I was informed that I was permanent and could move within the company, which has been proven as a lie. *Always do a search on LinkedIn in the search bar by typing "Randstad layoff".

Global Internal Communications

We're so sorry to hear of your negative experience during your employment at Randstad Sourceright. Due to the nature of our business, many of our employees are directly tied to work on specific client accounts and are influenced by the fluctuations in those client economic and hiring situations. When this happens, we at Randstad Sourceright are trying hard to transfer those colleagues affected to other teams or client accounts where possible.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee

Randstad Sourceright is a top-tier employer.

Aug 18, 2022 - Director
    Business Outlook

Pros

The Executive Leadership team is extremely supportive, transparent, and hyper focused on the well being of it’s employees. They are also very in tune with the ever changing labor market, and get involved at all levels with clients when needed. I previously worked for a competitor for 23 years, and in the 1+ year I have been with Randstad Sourceright, there is a big difference (in a good way) when evaluating the Executive Leadership team of Randstad Sourceright. Lastly, there is a lot of diversity within the organization at all levels, and opportunity is abundant for those that want to pursue a long and fruitful career path.

Cons

The challenges of working here are no different than any other company in the Talent Solutions business. Supply is greatly outweighed by demand, and clients are always looking for ways to attract and hire talent. It’s an incredibly competitive industry so you have to have an inner drive to be successful, and open to constant change and adaptation. This type of career/industry is not for everyone, so I believe the challenges are more due to the industry vs. the company with which you are employed.

Global Internal Communications

Thank you for taking the time to review. We love seeing the pros and the cons. The pros help validate that Randstad Sourceright is a great place to work and the cons help to make us better. Your realistic approach towards the challenges in the industry are appreciated. Either case, the more we talk about it the better we can be. Wishing you a long and prosperous career here with us too!

7. 2.0
    Former Employee

Work Just To Work - Not Enjoyable

Oct 6, 2022 - Trainer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Steady pay Remote (but some trainers were told that not all trainers can be remote) Randstad Sourceright BRGs are good RSR has a good DEI program

Cons

Everyone (leadership) seemed out for themselves on the team Trainer responsibilities were not balanced appropriately Overworked Lack of diversity as you look up the ranks (lack of diversity being promoted to leadership as well) Workload balance was horrible Little support No promotional opportunities Those who do get promotions for training team seemed to be buddy-buddy with someone up higher or had a project that received high visibility by leadership Leadership was more dictatorship style on the team Leadership seemed to not know anything that was going on Lack of communication in almost everything Workers were not considered in changes Constant change with what the client wants Trainers were told that they were considered leadership, but eventually were looked at as flunkies

2 people found this review helpful

Randstad Sourceright Response

Thank you so much for your review. It's unfortunate to hear of the issues with management. The mission of our leaders is to drive innovation, but we want our employees to enjoy what they do. We'll forward your feedback in the right direction.

8. 5.0

Good training, Team Lead and culture

Sep 17, 2022 - Technical Recruiter
    Business Outlook

Pros

Training is provided at the beginning which made me feel confident moving into my team. My team lead is awesome and the culture is great. Being remote, I have a lot of work-life balance and it makes me love coming to work. As a Recruiter, I enjoy being a part of someones journey scoring their dream job at their dream company.

Cons

I haven't experienced any personally

1 person found this review helpful

Randstad Sourceright Response

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback! We are glad you are enjoying your employment with Randstad Sourceright. We will forward your advice in the right direction.

9. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Very Flexible Company

Nov 22, 2022 - RPO Talent Advisor
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Company Can be very Flexible -Good spot to work if you really value work/life balance -Pay isnt bad

Cons

-Benefits are not great at all for individuals classified as "Talent" -Work can get a little repetitive -Not a ton of room for growth from what I have seen, but its possible if you are in it for the long-run. -Its pretty much fully remote so you really have to love working in that capacity.

Global Internal Communications

Randstad Sourceright does, in fact, offer a tremendous amount of learning & development opportunities. But with our company being so global, we really encourage employees to take it upon themselves to define their goals and document them. We strive for a learning lifestyle and learning culture at Randstad Sourceright. Randstad University can personally help you with anything from career progression, to overcoming difficult situations, to improving your communication, presentation skills, enhancing your leadership skills, helping you define your career path, and more. Additionally, you can find more by entering “Learning” in connect.

10. 3.0
    Former Employee

Management Needs Work

Nov 14, 2022 - Talent Advisor in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

I loved my team members.

Cons

Manager blatantly refused to let me transfer teams, as there was openings on other teams, in industries I was more experienced in. My manager worried about keeping people on their own team rather than inquire about the teams interests for change or personal goals for growth. Found out our manager blocked multiple team members, it created an unpleasant atmosphere and soon coworkers started to disappear without explanation.

Global Internal Communications

We're sorry to hear of this negative experience during your employment at Randstad Sourceright. Our employees' experience means a lot to us and we are dedicated to continuously improving our career and internal mobility offerings for our colleagues. Ultimately, no one "owns" your career or career movement but you. We sincerely hope that if you were encountering any roadblocks during your interest in transferring teams, you spoke with HR about this. It is our managers' job to support and help their teams and direct reports, not prevent them from progressing in their career journeys.

11. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great Company

Nov 18, 2022 - Talent Acquisition Specialist
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great leadership, work environment, pays well, work life balance

Cons

I can't think of any negatives at this time

Global Internal Communications

Thank you for the feedback!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,356 Reviews
</>Embed

Randstad Sourceright Reviews FAQs

Randstad Sourceright has an overall rating of 4.3 out of 5, based on over 1,656 reviews left anonymously by employees. 90% of employees would recommend working at Randstad Sourceright to a friend and 83% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Randstad Sourceright employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.9 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Randstad Sourceright. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

90% of Randstad Sourceright employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Randstad Sourceright 4.3 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.5 for culture and values and 4.3 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Randstad Sourceright to be management, culture, career development and the cons to be benefits, compensation.

Popular Careers with Randstad Sourceright Job Seekers