Randstad Sourceright Reviews | Glassdoor

3.8
Randstad Sourceright Group President Rebecca Henderson
Rebecca Henderson

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • Pros for this company: Ability to work from home (in 43 reviews)

• Love working remotely, provides great work/life balance with family (in 39 reviews)

1. "Great Place to work"

Former Employee - Human Resources Manager in Los Angeles, CA
    Former Employee - Human Resources Manager in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Randstad Sourceright (Less than a year)

Pros

This was a great place to work, there was flexibility with scheduling, working remotely, and great benefits

Cons

There wasn't much communication with the staff on company closures, or guidelines.

2. "Senior Recruiter"

Current Employee - Recruiter
    Current Employee - Recruiter

I have been working at Randstad Sourceright full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Can work from home
    great people to work along side

Cons

- Talent and Associates are treated much differently, but expectations are the same
    - Talent recruiters are contractors and are consider a number. Talent layoffs / cuts are used when the budget or spending needs to conveniently handled; therefore, more bonuses for leadership
    - In order to move up within RSR, it appears that you must look and sound a certain way to succeed and grow at Randstad Sourceright. There is a cookie cutter approach when it comes to promotions.
    - As If you review leadership at RSR (Managers, Directors, VPs), there seems to be a pattern in appearance which seems to determine who is able to grow within the organization.
    - Lien teams! We are squeezed to the very few to support a requisition load and then expected to maintain quality and excellent service. No OT is granted, but the results are still expected.

Advice to Management

- Invest in your people and you will also be able to keep clients long-term. Clients and "talent" are leaving because RSR continues to cut corners.

3. "Sr.Recruiter"

I have been working at Randstad Sourceright full-time

Pros

Working with a great team

Cons

Too many changes in management

"Not much opportunity for growth."

Former Employee - Recruiter in Alpharetta, GA
    Former Employee - Recruiter in Alpharetta, GA

I worked at Randstad Sourceright full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The flexibility of working from home.

Cons

Little opportunity to transition from "Talent" to "Associate", even with the pathways they created. RSR says it prides itself on creating a good employee experience. However, I never had a "great conversation" with my managers and had little direction where my career was going.

Advice to Management

I know the bottom line is important, but so is the talent. More should be done to reward hard work.

5. "No thank you!"

Current Employee - Rec
    Current Employee - Rec

I have been working at Randstad Sourceright full-time (More than a year)

Pros

You have the possibility to work from home. You also might be able to change accounts and work in different industries.

Cons

As a full time 'talent' employee, you aren't eligible for paid sick time off your first year. You also accrue vacation hours (only 40 hours total) each pay period so you don't have a full 40 until the end of the calendar year. You can only roll over 8 hours to the following year. So you're most likely losing 32 hours of vacation.

Additionally, the medical benefits options are so poor. I elected to not use their coverage and pay for my own health benefits because it was cheaper to use a different insurer than to be covered by them, even with their pre tax deduction. You also aren't paid for overtime. You have to be preapproved to work overtime. But they don't approve it so very often we are working more than 40 hours but not being compensated.

For metrics, we are required to use their ATS in addition to the client's ATS so much of my time is spent doing double data entry into their ATS so I get 'credit' for my work.

6. "Positive experience overall"

Current Employee - Senior Recruiter in Nashville, TN
    Current Employee - Senior Recruiter in Nashville, TN

I have been working at Randstad Sourceright full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great people, great autonomy, flexibility to work from home, competitive pay, pretty competitive benefits, challenging work,supportive leadership team and streamlined processes and operational support.

Cons

Sizable req loads and challenging reqs often require a lot of extra hours of work outside the standard 40 hr work week, but being able to work from home makes that more bearable. Job security is questionable at times but that is largely due to the client I’ve been supporting my entire tenure with RSR.

Jan 12, 2018 – Sr. Director, Marketing

Thank you very much for taking the time to review your experience working with Randstad Sourceright. We are really proud of our people-focused culture and flexible work arrangements, particularly at... More

7. "Interview Scheduler"

I have been working at Randstad Sourceright full-time

Pros

Ability to work full time from home and move up within the company

Cons

Has little benefits. I believe they are working on providing more for their employees.

Jan 12, 2018 – Sr. Director, Marketing

Thank you for your feedback...we appreciate it! We regularly benchmark our salary and benefits packages against our respective markets to ensure we remain competitive and reward our employees for... More

8. "Recruiter"

Former Employee - Recruiter in Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Former Employee - Recruiter in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I worked at Randstad Sourceright full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Ability to work from home

Cons

The pay was not enough.

Advice to Management

Better pay and benefits for virtual employees.

Jan 4, 2018 – Sr. Director, Marketing

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience working with Randstad Sourceright. It is good to hear that you benefited from our flexible approach to working from home, where possible, and... More

9. "Great environment"

Current Employee - MSP Analyst in Philadelphia, PA
    Current Employee - MSP Analyst in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at Randstad Sourceright full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Flexible work environment, manager who doesn't micro-manage, and gives me the opportunity to be myself.

Cons

I currently don't have any cons

Nov 15, 2017 – Sr. Director, Marketing

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback, it is much appreciated. We are extremely proud of the flexible nature of our business and our focus on empowering our employees to steer... More

10. "Randstad Sourceright"

I have been working at Randstad Sourceright full-time

Pros

Commitment to innovation, true focus on clients and delivering solutions to evolve the world of work.

Cons

Uncertainty of working with human capital - but part of the industry!

Oct 31, 2017 – Sr. Director, Marketing

Thank you very much for your input. We’re delighted to hear that you have benefitted from our commitment to innovation and delivering solutions that are market leading. As an outsourced recruitment... More