Randstad Sourceright Reviews | Glassdoor

3.8
Rating Trends Rating Trends
Randstad Sourceright Group President Rebecca Henderson
Rebecca Henderson

Pros
  • Typically a positive work/life balance (in 37 reviews)

• Ability to earn work from home privileges 2-3 days per week (in 36 reviews)

"Convenient, but inconsistent."

Current Employee - Recruiting Coordinator in Las Vegas, NV
    Current Employee - Recruiting Coordinator in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at Randstad Sourceright full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I spent my first 2 years in an office cubicle, but was able to convert too 100% virtual which allowed me to make a big move without jeopardizing my stability. For part of my tenure, I was fortunate enough to be a part of the MOST amazing team...the kind you always wish you had....but due to account changes, we were all separated after about 1.5 years.

Cons

Aside from the aforementioned manager who was exceedingly active in career development and doing whatever she could to push us towards the goals we frequently discussed, I have found it to be easy to remain stuck in the same role with little direction and guidance to grow. Although there is a good amount of noise about career development from the leadership level, I have found that more often than not, it doesnt exactly trickle down to the individual employee.

Also - it is always a hustle. High-volume is a guarantee...always, and while it is good to stay busy, it gets tedious when it is nonstop. Not to mention it restricts managers from focusing on other important areas such as career development.

Advice to Management

Focus on creating an environment where you truly get to know your employees, and they get to know you. Personally invest yourself in a capacity that goes beyond meeting KPIs and increasing productivity. More energy should be devoted to team-building, especially for the virtual teams. I know first-hand that the ideal team dynamic that maximizes morale and productivity is 100% attainable, even with entirely virtual team members who often times have never met face to face.

2. "Flexible workplace with no micromanagment"

Current Employee - Sourcing Recruiter in Salt Lake City, UT
    Current Employee - Sourcing Recruiter in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at Randstad Sourceright (More than a year)

Pros

Essentially its working for yourself. You have little to no micromanagement and you get to work from home.

Cons

Weak benefits specifically in health.

3. "Recruiter"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I have been working at Randstad Sourceright full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Excellent training. Excellent people. Excellent benefits. Good pay. Advancement opportunities are there if you want it.

Cons

Everything is metrics based. Always about the numbers. But they do provide every chance to produce. Processes are not streamlined. Systems don't provide shortcuts but add extra steps.

Advice to Management

Streamline. Streamline. Streamline.
    Add ways to increase productivity by reducing these extra steps.

5. "Changing and Growing"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Randstad Sourceright full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Dynamic work environment, Good benefits, fast paced and ever changing roles

Cons

pay is only acceptable, bonus plans is poor and over complicated. work loads and rewards to employees don't line up with company goals. There is a bit of a disconnect between stated values and culture and actual practice from middle management.

Advice to Management

you need to focus on service and delivery.

6. "Pharma Contractor through Randstad"

Current Employee - Project Manager in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Project Manager in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Randstad Sourceright full-time (More than a year)

Pros

If the company you are supporting mistakenly partnered with Randstad for contract staff then working through Randstad may be the only way to start working quickly.

Cons

Randstad is paid 20-30% over your hourly rate. If you are paid $100 per hour, Randstad is paid at least $20 per hour for every hour you bill. Given Randstad's earnings are tied to your earnings it would be to their benefit to provide adequate payroll and benefit support to those they support. Unfortunately they do not and when (not if) you need to reach out to fix errors that they have made it will be worse than a visit to the DMV. I would recommend not contracting with them - contract directly or work through a different contracting house that will provide adequate support. If Randstad can not support the colleagues that are generating their revenue I find it difficult to believe that they would treat internal, non-revenue generating, colleagues any better. There are a lot of red flags with Randstad.

Advice to Management

To keep high earning assets earning for Randstad a different level of support is needed.

7. "Job"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

I have been working at Randstad Sourceright (Less than a year)

Pros

People are really nice and good to you!

Cons

The positions are not always a guaranteed full time job.

Advice to Management

Explain to people more about the job.

8. "RPO Sales"

Current Employee - Director, Solutions Design in Detroit, MI
    Current Employee - Director, Solutions Design in Detroit, MI

I have been working at Randstad Sourceright full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Great Service to Sell with excellent team! Our operations team also delivers on what they promise, so makes our job easy! We are ranked the highest amongst our competitors year after year.

Cons

Like most in our industry we work a good amount of hours, sometimes weekend work and travel, but all to gain new clients and keep our existing clients happy.

Advice to Management

Keep building our value proposition and investing in the team so we can stay on top and earn our bonus.

Nov 9, 2016 – Sr. Director, Marketing

We appreciate your thoughtful feedback. We do get to work with a very high performing, and fun, team. The hours can sometimes be long, but the rewards are great. The entire leadership line is ... More

9. "Globalization, Technology Investments Drive Our Business Ahead"

Current Employee - Senior Director in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Senior Director in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Randstad Sourceright (More than 3 years)

Pros

The globalization of Randstad Sourceright has created amazing opportunities for early, mid and senior-level professionals to work on cross-functional and cross-regional teams. Our investments in technology also ensure that our team is exposed to best-in-class platforms that automate and deliver great efficiencies across the business. It is a very exciting time to be a part of this award winning organization.

Cons

It is a fast moving, nimble organization, so high performers who embrace change function best and are rewarded accordingly.

Advice to Management

Continue to communicate what the company's exciting growth means to every level of employee across the globe.

Nov 9, 2016 – Sr. Director, Marketing

Thanks for your comments! This is a very fast-paced company, but our team seems to really embrace the opportunities that our growth and momentum provide. Thanks again for your contributions.

10. "Sales"

Current Employee - Sales in Flo, TX
    Current Employee - Sales in Flo, TX

I have been working at Randstad Sourceright full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I love working for a company that continues to make investments in technology and their people.

Cons

Change is the only constant as in all fast growing companies.

Advice to Management

Continue to communicate our vision and how each person can be a part of that vision.

Oct 28, 2016 – Sr. Director, Marketing

And we love team members who embrace our ongoing advancements in technology and forward-moving culture! Change is a constant and we want to ensure all of our associates have the training and tools to ... More

"QA Analyst"

Former Employee - Quality Assurance Tester/Implementation Tester in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Quality Assurance Tester/Implementation Tester in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Randstad Sourceright (More than a year)

Pros

Very responsive to all my questions and you get a professional answer each time.
    I never had a problem receiving the help I needed.

Cons

Paperwork that needs to be completed.
    It seems that the information that you provide it not retained and you would have to complete the information a second time if you are a returning contractor.

Other then that, working with the individuals at this company is outstanding.

Nov 9, 2016 – Sr. Director, Marketing

We appreciate your feedback. We'd welcome addressing your comments on the paperwork topic, so please feel free to reach out to your HR business partner or email solutionsinfo@randstadsourceright.com ... More