Randstad Sourceright Reviews | Glassdoor

3.8
Randstad Sourceright Group President Rebecca Henderson
Rebecca Henderson

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "Work from home options for some associates" (in 48 reviews)

• "interesting work, work-life balance, career advancement opportunities" (in 42 reviews)

Cons
  • "Work/Life balance has improved over the years, but remains an area of opportunity" (in 13 reviews)

• "working from home can be isolating" (in 11 reviews)

1. "Senior Director, Data Science"

Current Employee - Senior Director, Data Science in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Senior Director, Data Science in Houston, TX

I have been working at Randstad Sourceright full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

interesting work, work-life balance, career advancement opportunities

Cons

working from home can be isolating

May 30, 2018 – Sr. Director, Marketing

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback to us. It is great to hear that you have found your time with us rewarding. We appreciate the fine balance of the pro’s and con’s of working from... More

2. "VP, Client Delivery"

Current Employee - Vice President, Client Delivery in Pittsburgh, PA
    Current Employee - Vice President, Client Delivery in Pittsburgh, PA

I have been working at Randstad Sourceright full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Leadership and Vision from Executives; Autonomy to make decisions; People-centric nature of revolutionizing the human capital management industry

Cons

No significant cons or constructive criticisms that haven't been be improved or set to a trajectory for continued improvement

Advice to Management

There are strengths in our larger employee base that are eager to be called upon and leveraged for higher/wider opportunities. Continuing to seek out our internal talent as we grow will be paramount for our collective growth.

3. "Employee-centric and flexible environment"

I have been working at Randstad Sourceright full-time

Pros

Great Benefits package
    Work from home options for some associates
    Excellent on-boarding program
    Strong learning and development program
    Clear path for career growth
    Great pay rates
    Supportive management

Cons

Disjointed systems
    Lots of acronyms
    While trying to bring the businesses together, still very siloed

Advice to Management

continue to invest in employees and systems. Focus less on the pie in the sky initiatives and more on the individuals who are driving the business.

4. "Great organization, #1 leader in RPO"

Current Employee - Director in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Director in Houston, TX

I have been working at Randstad Sourceright full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Very supportive leadership - allows autonomy for ability to impact and drive collaboration with our partners, sets clear expectations and has very high expectations but provides the support where needed to achieve those as well.

Cons

Not really anything at the moment, overall a really solid organization.

Advice to Management

Just keep up the good work!

5. "Strong leadership makes a great place to work"

I have been working at Randstad Sourceright full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The people in leadership make RSR a great place to work. From the CEO to the VPs and Directors, there is a polite and professional vibe here that is different from other companies.

Cons

RPO is demanding and the hours can be long. Sometimes we travel a lot. Keeping up with all the new technology can be challenging.

Advice to Management

The realness of the leadership team is important. We don't work for a company we work for people, and the people we work for are pretty great.

May 30, 2018 – Sr. Director, Marketing

Thank you for taking the time to give feedback on your experience working at Randstad Sourceright. Our leadership team prides itself on their non-hierarchical approach. Everyone’s voice is valued at... More

6. "An Employer of Choice!!"

I have been working at Randstad Sourceright full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Leadership team, innovation and collaboration. The people!! Everyone works well together and are very smart, creative, encourage learning and are supportive.

Cons

A good bad...Ever changing to stay ahead of competition and requires everyone to be ready and willing to constantly adjust to the change and keep up with the fast pace.

Advice to Management

A little understaffed as we continue to accelerate and grow .

May 30, 2018 – Sr. Director, Marketing

Thank you so much for your feedback. We’re delighted to hear you’re enjoying your experience working with us. We are exceptionally proud of our team! We appreciate your input and will continue to... More

7. "Growth Opportunities and Long-Term Investment"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

I have been working at Randstad Sourceright full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

I have worked at Randstad for over 11 years, and joined RSR within the past year. Throughout my tenure, my direct supervisors have always fostered my growth and invested in my career. I have learned an incredible amount over my time with the company, and have felt supported even in tough times. I have been afforded the flexibility to implement creative solutions to client and internal challenges, and was essentially given the freedom to create my own career path based on my own skills and interests. I have greatly enjoyed my time here, and look forward to many years to come.

Cons

As a large organization, it can sometimes be daunting to find the right resource or department for a given inquiry or issue. I've been here longer than most, and I still occasionally find myself spinning my wheels trying to get in touch with the right person. I can easily see how it would be overwhelming as a new hire coming in. Expectations of employees are high, but not unreasonably so in most cases. Work/Life balance has improved over the years, but remains an area of opportunity.

Advice to Management

The only advice I have for management would be to understand how overwhelming the organization could be for a new hire and try to provide internal roadmaps or guides for incoming employees.

May 30, 2018 – Sr. Director, Marketing

Many thanks for your feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experiences. We’re delighted to hear you have been offered such opportunity and support during your career with us and... More

8. "Global VP, Digital Transformation"

Current Employee - GVP, Digital Tranformation in Remote, OR
    Current Employee - GVP, Digital Tranformation in Remote, OR

I have been working at Randstad Sourceright full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Opportunities for growth, work from home, interesting and impactful work; things are changing every day, innovative; we strive to be diverse and inclusive; mentoring program for women

Cons

Not everyone has the same opportunities - you need to be a top performer and have the courage to ask for what you want; some roles are temporary and may be challenging to move into a full time role or a different role;

Advice to Management

We run too lean, lots to do, little time to do it

May 30, 2018 – Sr. Director, Marketing

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your experience working with Randstad Sourceright.

We’re pleased to hear you have had exposure to a wide range of opportunity during your time with... More

9. "Great place to build a career"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

I have been working at Randstad Sourceright full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

- Flexible, hands off environment (no micromanagement)
    - Many opportunities for advancement
    - Ability to work from home
    - Able to make a positive impact on other people's lives and careers (it's recruiting, so you're helping others get jobs)
    - Global company with opportunities to work with colleagues from other countries (and travel to meet foreign colleagues)
    - Easy access to senior level leadership for mentoring and training

Cons

- Teams run really lean, so to be successful you often need to work long hours
    - It's a large organization, so you can run into bureaucracy / communication issues (although this is getting better)
    - The industry is changing rapidly, so things change at a very quick pace
    - The culture is very focused on pleasing clients, sometimes to the detriment of the recruiting team (middle management rarely says no to the client)

May 30, 2018 – Sr. Director, Marketing

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us feedback. We are focused on empowering, inspiring and developing our people and our flexible work arrangements, particularly at times when business... More

10. "Great Company and People"

Current Employee - Support Analyst in Hurst, TX
    Current Employee - Support Analyst in Hurst, TX

I have been working at Randstad Sourceright full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Randstad is a great place to work. Management has huge goals and we all push hard to achieve them. Management is supportive and will help you achieve your goals, too. You do need to communicate with your supervisor and it may take longer than you want, but it is still better than any other company I've worked for.
    This is a very fast-paced environment.
    I work on an amazing team. These are the best co-workers in the world.

Cons

Working from home can be isolating.
    There's always more work than employees or time.
    Hours can be long if you don't set some boundaries.

Advice to Management

Even with all the communication, it's hard to keep up with all the changes.

May 30, 2018 – Sr. Director, Marketing

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience and advice with us. We really appreciate the feedback. We are indeed a fast-paced organization, and it is wonderful to hear that you... More