KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Found 893 of over 1,082 reviews

4.4
Randstad Sourceright CEO Michael Smith
Michael Smith
Pros
  • "Work-life balance is definitely a pro(in 82 reviews)

• "Great Management, Career Stability, Competitive Benefits Program, Work from home(in 77 reviews)

• Cons
  • "The benefits package and lack of career growth if you don't wanna be a leader at the moment(in 10 reviews)

• "Working from home, it's easy to get caught up in the work load and sometime work longer hours then needed(in 9 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

The latest conversations about Consulting

Join the conversation on

Consulting

1y

works at

Deloitte

Harshest feedback you’ve ever received?

7,075

606 Comments

Join the conversation on

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Randstad Sourceright and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 8 years

incredibly positive and supportive culture, with challenging and fulfilling work

Dec 1, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

The culture is infused with practiced messages of respect, inclusion, work-life balance - colleagues and management are supportive, positive, and interested in new ideas Leadership does not "sit behind closed doors" - they not only listen to feedback, they also implement changes to continue to improve the employee experience Teams are challenged to perform and provided the resources to do so Negative interactions are truly rare and not at all part of the culture

Cons

Compensation and benefits could be improved, especially over time and based on performance

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Hands down, best company

Nov 17, 2021 - Director in Alpharetta, GA
      Business Outlook

Pros

The pros are the people, culture, ability to deliver to our customers and quite frankly, industry excellence.

Cons

2021 has been so unique for everyone, so as we are enjoying the flood of business and new clients, we have to temper our commitments to make sure we can deliver.

Global Internal Communications

Your review title says it all! We agree!

3. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great culture

Nov 9, 2021 - Senior Recruiter in Atlanta, GA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Lots of training and development opportunities

Cons

Remote teams can be disengaged

Global Internal Communications

Thanks for your review. Indeed, our L&D department and offerings are very strong! We encourage you to stay engaged in our global intranet, connect., where you can create channels specifically for your teams to engage together.

4. 5.0

All positives

Nov 5, 2021 - Talent Advisor in Lyndhurst, NJ
      Business Outlook

Pros

All positives. No real cons.

Cons

n/a. No real cons to mention.

Global Internal Communications

Wow! What a special review! We're so happy to read that you're satisfied with all aspects working at Randstad Sourceright. We hope the rest of your team shares your positive sentiment!

5. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Positive Support Managers

Nov 5, 2021 - RPO Recruiter
      Business Outlook

Pros

A team that works together and management that are very supportive of their team!

Cons

Some of the benefits could be a bit more competitive in the market. However pay is excellent.

Global Internal Communications

Thanks so much for your review. We strive to be a collaborative and supportive environment.

6. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 10 years

Good Work Culture

Nov 19, 2021 - Recruiting Manager in Jefferson, GA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Strong work culture the large pool of employee resource groups new technology leader in the staffing and recruiting industry

Cons

Low than average wages Bonus varies every year varied succession planning dependant on leader. siloed business groups

Global Internal Communications

Our employees' feedback means a lot to us. Thank you for your open and honest review. We love seeing the pros and the cons. The pros help validate that Randstad Sourceright is a great place to work and the cons help to make us better.

7. 5.0

Great Company

Nov 4, 2021 - Director
      Business Outlook

Pros

Worklife Balance and Growth Opportunity

Cons

Unrealistic Client Expectations and Client Solutions

Global Internal Communications

Thanks for your review. We appreciate the 5-star review and are glad to hear you're happy with your work-life balance and growth opportunities.

8. 5.0

Talent Acquisition

Nov 3, 2021 - Talent Acquisition in Raleigh, NC
      Business Outlook

Pros

Every day is different, they truly value diversity while supporting a healthy, loving environment

Cons

Honestly, none that I can think of

Global Internal Communications

We greatly appreciate your feedback!

9. 5.0

Great Company

Nov 2, 2021 - Talent Advisor in Plymouth, MI
      Business Outlook

Pros

Very good client and working environment

Cons

Workload is almost too much.

Global Internal Communications

Thanks for your review. We're glad you love the working environment. We're aware of high workloads sometimes, but our global management regularly encourages our employees to participate in our Fit@Work weeks (including this one!) where non-essential internal meetings are suggested to be postponed, and our Personal Wellness days, where all employees get a day off (we hope you took this year's back in February and over the summer!).

10. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Work Life Balance

Oct 29, 2021 - Team Lead in Atlanta, GA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Company culture is welcoming. First time I have ever worked for a company in my 20+ years of work that encompasses a culture that truly cares about the employees. Work-life balance is encouraged! The benefits are great as well!

Cons

I came from retail management and can truly say I haven't found a con yet. I've been with the company going on 5 years.

Randstad Sourceright Response

Thank you very much for this review. It means a lot, especially from you who has been with the company for over six years, and who has a 20+ years work experience. We are very happy to learn about your great experience at Randstad Sourceright and we will make sure to forward your feedback in the right direction. Very grateful to have you onboard. Thanks again!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 893 Reviews