KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Found 803 of over 978 reviews

4.4
Randstad Sourceright CEO Michael Smith
Michael Smith
Pros
  • "Work-life balance is definitely a pro(in 82 reviews)

• "Great Management, Career Stability, Competitive Benefits Program, Work from home(in 77 reviews)

• Cons
  • "The benefits package and lack of career growth if you don't wanna be a leader at the moment(in 10 reviews)

• "Working from home, it's easy to get caught up in the work load and sometime work longer hours then needed(in 9 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Randstad Sourceright and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 8 years

Great Leadership Team and Vision for the Company

Sep 3, 2021 - Business Development Executive in Fort Myers, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Very collegial work environment. Management values its employees and their contributions,

Cons

Large organization, sometimes finding the right person or department can be a challenge.

2. 2.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

So not worth it

Sep 12, 2021 - Customer Service Associate
      Business Outlook

Pros

Paid on time, newer work environment

Cons

paid Salary but a 50 hour week is not worth it. Upper management always expected you to work long and knew you were working to finish but never said anything about the hours Expected the moon but gave you antiquated systems.

3. The latest conversations about Consulting

Join the conversation on

Consulting

3y

works at

Deloitte

Harshest feedback you’ve ever received?

6,870

601 Comments

Join the conversation on
    4. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great company with a lot of growth opportunities

Aug 25, 2021 - Talent Acquisition Consultant
      Business Outlook

Pros

Randstad Sourceright offers so many opportunities for advancement and growth and also value families, especially during these challenging times.

Cons

Not really much to complain about

Global Internal Communications

Thank you for the 5-star rating and recommending Randstad Sourceright. Glad you see the growth opportunities we offer!

5. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great people, culture and goals

Aug 12, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Strong customer-centric culture Dedicated to the success and growth of their employees Competitive industry-leading products and innovative thinking

Cons

Sometimes feels big and complex which can be confusing Easy to get lost in the global landscape High standards can be intimidating for some

Global Internal Communications

Thanks for your review and recommending Randstad Sourceright. We understand it can be difficult to make sure your voice is heard in the global landscape. That's why we encourage our employees to actively participate in our global intranet platform "connect." and Randstad Sourceright social media channels. Glad to see you're satisfied with our customer-centric culture and dedication to the success of our colleagues.

6. 5.0

Great company!

Aug 10, 2021 - Manager, Talent Acquisition in Las Vegas, NV
      Business Outlook

Pros

Work/life balance, fair and equal pay, company really cares about their employees

Cons

None that I can think of

Global Internal Communications

Thank you for your review - we're so happy you feel that way about Randstad Sourceright.

7. 5.0
      Current Employee

Excellent company culture and great people

Aug 5, 2021 - Associate Program Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

The culture of Randstad is fantastic, especially within Sourceright. Wonderful people, excellent leadership. Excellent career potential for growth and flexibility.

Cons

I wouldn't say there are many cons within Randstad Sourceright themselves. I would say the benefits can be better and there could be better communication between departments.

Global Internal Communications

So glad to read that you enjoy the people, leadership, and growth opportunities here!

8. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 10 years

Caring company

Jul 28, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible work from home policies, good benefits, caring leadership, strong internal growth opportunities. Many employees stay for a very long time. There’s a reason.

Cons

Not everyone can be a great as Randstad Sourceright. A negative is sometimes the client one is working for is not on the same high caliber level as Randstad Sourceright. You are employed by a great company, but at times mistreated by the client. Usually there’s not much leadership can do. It’s the nature of RPO.

1 person found this review helpful

Global Internal Communications

We especially make it a point to focus on flexible working from home possibilities and an empathetic leadership approach. Thanks for your review.

9. 4.0

Worklife Balance

Aug 12, 2021 - ​RPO Talent Delivery Manager in Phoenix, AZ
      Business Outlook

Pros

work life balance, remote work

Cons

onboarding process could be improved

Global Internal Communications

Thank you for your review - we are proud of our remote working opportunities we offer to all employees. As for our onboarding, you'll be pleased to know that we are currently working on revamping the experience of global onboarding program.

10. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

challenging opportunity

Jul 28, 2021 - Solutions Delivery Consultant in Chicago, IL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Working with very smart people, challenging environment, a lot of opportunity for growth and development. I feel like I will have a careers worth of growth and opportunity here.

Cons

None at this time, it is still staffing so there is a high sense of urgency. Not necessarily a con for everyone.

Global Internal Communications

We're happy to see you enjoy working with smart people in a challenging environment with a lot of growth opportunities. We hope the rest of your team shares your positive sentiment! Thanks for your review.

11. 4.0

Randstad

Aug 10, 2021 - Talent Acquisition Specialist in Cookeville, TN
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great people to work with.

Cons

Pay is underwhelming and could be better.

Global Internal Communications

Thank you for your review!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 803 Reviews