What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Good pay and they I got my foot in the door at a large company." (in 264 reviews)
- "Great people to work with always go the extra mile to ensure the well being of there employees." (in 177 reviews)
- "Great training and development programs with tons of internal promotion opportunities!" (in 105 reviews)
- "Good Salary and immigration system" (in 79 reviews)
- "This Company has a great culture and Drive to Win." (in 69 reviews)
- "worst company with no benefits to work with and they terminate employment with no reasons." (in 220 reviews)
- "poor management not much else to say." (in 146 reviews)
- "No work life balance if you want to keep up with the demand of the job." (in 92 reviews)
- "The managers have no other management experience more or less work experience and don't know anything else but Randstad." (in 77 reviews)
- "they were not very understanding of people who need to have time off or Rearrange their schedule." (in 57 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Randstad US and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 3,961 of over 5K reviews
Updated Sep 25, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0Sep 21, 2023Account ManagerCurrent Employee
Good work culture, competitive salary, Flexible shift, Growth opportunities, Communication with leaders is superb
a lot of tasks but it's part of the jobRandstad US Response3d
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! We are thrilled to hear you are experiencing an excellent #humanforward work culture. 💙
- 2.0Sep 17, 2023Staffing ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 1 year
Good job if you're entry level.
Benefits plans are archaic. No sick leave, so you have to use PTO if you're sick. Limited holiday pay. A lot of hype about big changes coming, but nothing but disappointment. Merit raises don't take into account horrible market + economy. No level playing field for branches that don't need to perform as much to get President's Club. Severely underpaid for amount of work we do: full cycle recruiting, prospecting new clients, account management, playing babysitter to temp workers, and then all the additional crap we have to put up with from management. Instead of having surefire SaaS ATS and CRM applications, Randstad makes us use 3 different systems that are proprietary and they all suck horribly. Glitchy, archaic, and there is no "manual" to teach how to properly use applications... they just throw you in it. They keep telling us they will make changes, but never happens. IT makes updates to things that no one cares about. This just adds to our workload.Randstad US Response3d
Thank you for taking the time to review Randstad. Your feedback is very important to us, as we constantly try to improve. We have passed on your comments internally for evaluation. We really do appreciate you taking the time, as we rely on our clients and employees to tell us when there are issues or aspects we can improve. Thank you and have a nice day.
I started working as Sales Associate (Part-time) 2021 at Freedom Mobile while studying for HRM at Humber College. In Feb 2023 got promoted to Team Lead role. Currently, I’m looking to pivot in HR industry and trying to leverage my Co-op(2022) exp. from my time at Randstad to get a role in HR coordinator/ recruiter/ talent management space. I’ve been applying for almost 3-4 months now, any advice on how to go about this in the current market? Based in Toronto, I’m open to relocation.
I started working as Sales Associate (Part-time) 2021 at Freedom Mobile while studying for HRM at Humber College. In Feb 2023 got promoted to Team Lead role. Currently, I’m looking to pivot in HR industry and trying to leverage my Co-op(2022) exp. from my time at Randstad to get a role in HR coordinator/ recruiter/ talent management space. I’ve been applying for almost 3-4 months now, any advice on how to go about this in the current market?
I was let go from my previous software engineer job and started a temporary contract with TekSystems. Now I've received a full-time job offer from another company, and I'd like to exit the contract position without damaging my potential to work with TekSystems in the future. Does anyone have any suggestions?TEKsystems Insight Global Apex systems, inc. Randstad us
Randstad US Reviews FAQs
Randstad US has an overall rating of 3.7 out of 5, based on over 5,322 reviews left anonymously by employees. 68% of employees would recommend working at Randstad US to a friend and 60% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -3% over the last 12 months.
68% of Randstad US employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Randstad US 3.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.6 for culture and values and 3.7 for career opportunities.