Randstad US Reviews | Glassdoor

Randstad US CEO, Randstad North America Linda Galipeau
Linda Galipeau

1,545 Employee Reviews

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • Work life balance - work from home a couple of days a week (in 53 reviews)

• Good pay Good benefits great support (in 43 reviews)

Cons
  • Not a good work-life balance; sometimes felt like boss was a drill sergeant (in 74 reviews)

• There is absolutely no work/life balance as the job requirements necessitate being available at all hours (in 23 reviews)

1. "A great staffing agency"

Current Employee - Administrative Assistant in Lawrenceville, GA
    Current Employee - Administrative Assistant in Lawrenceville, GA

I have been working at Randstad US part-time (More than a year)

Pros

They help place you in the types of jobs you want. Everyone i have worked with has been really nice and helpful

Cons

The work is temporary. You are not guaranteed a job but that is how temp work is sometimes.

That is all i can think of right now.

2. "This is the best place I could ever have ended up"

Current Employee - Workforce Consultant in Charlotte, NC
    Current Employee - Workforce Consultant in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Randstad US full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Absolutely everything. The company is so focused on taking care of their people and everyone I have worked with from my management team to my peers has been invaluable to my success. The company has extensive resources in place to help employee's be successful and most importantly, is always open to new ideas. The culture here is fantastic. I have never once been afraid to say that I made a mistake or I didn't know the answer to a challenge and my managers have always helped me work through those situations so I knew how to succeed the next time I ran into it. Seriously, I cannot say enough good things about this company. I don't know what other workers have experienced but I hope to retire with Randstad and I couldn't be more thankful for how they have treated me.

Cons

Long hours....I guess. But that's the job I signed up for and everyone was completely up front about expectations and I knew exactly what I was getting into and wanted the schedule so I really am not complaining about the work.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing and thank you so very much for how you've treated me. I can't say enough good things about the integrity and team work attitude you all bring with you every single day. You are all a very clear cut above any of the other places I have worked. I couldn't be happier.

3. "Best job I have ever had!"

Current Employee - Marketing Manager in Vienna, VA
    Current Employee - Marketing Manager in Vienna, VA

I have been working at Randstad US full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Challenging and rewarding work. Words can not truly express the excitement I experience everyday being able to help others start or grow professionally - I literally change lives everyday! Also, Randstad has great leadership, an amazing training program, and an encouraging environment. I have achieved an unparalleled level of success both personally and professionally, while also being able to develop my team members to continuously strive towards greatness.

Cons

It is very hard work. It is definitely not for those who can not handle constructive criticism, or being pushed to do more and to be a better version of themselves.

4. "Randstad USA"

Current Employee - Workforce Management Consultant in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Workforce Management Consultant in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Randstad US full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The corporate vision is one founded on employee engagement and talent care. This is carried down to all levels and a true core value. The company is consistent with it's culture, steadfast in the importance of close interpersonal relationships and open to honest two way communication. I am very pleased with Randstad as my employers. While no employer is perfect, this one strives to be which is refreshing.

Cons

None really. Pay is always an area that can always be improved, but their pay scale is competitive without question. I do believe that while teamwork is a key to success, there does need to be a little more focus on swim lanes so that we can stay more focused on open tasks

Advice to Management

Continue with the vision and efforts. Improve integrity of swim lanes for stronger overall success.

5. "Great company to work for!"

Current Employee - Staffing Manager in West Palm Beach, FL
    Current Employee - Staffing Manager in West Palm Beach, FL

I have been working at Randstad US full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Extensive onboarding (training), where they really teach you the ins and outs of the industry. You learn how give your clientele great service, and how to find the top talent in the market. Although Randstad is a very large company, the offices are fairly small, so you feel like you are working for a smaller company, and are able to build great relationships with your colleagues.

Cons

There are a lot of changes that take place, which does not bother me, but someone who does not like change may not like it.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

6. "Great Culture, Great Benefits, Great Company"

Current Employee - Workforce Management Consultant in Menifee, CA
    Current Employee - Workforce Management Consultant in Menifee, CA

I have been working at Randstad US full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Working at Randstad has allowed me to truly value the great company culture, and the valuable benefits Randstad provides to their employees!

Cons

None, I love working with Randstad!

Advice to Management

Continue your investments in Technology.

7. "Market Manager"

Current Employee - Market Manager in Lenexa, KS
    Current Employee - Market Manager in Lenexa, KS

I have been working at Randstad US full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Invest in their people to grow leadership skills and career advancement
    Lots of opportunities for career advancement
    The leaders really care about the teams below them

Cons

Not a lot of cons. You are always busy.

8. "Great Opportunity and Continued Career Growth"

Current Employee - Vice President Sales in Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Vice President Sales in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Randstad US full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Randstad is a global company and offers many exciting opportunities for advancement, career growth, training and new challenges. I've enjoyed working for Randstad and have grown as a person, manager and sales person since I started. My current manager is a fantastic coach and I respect her opinions and feedback. I'm excited about the company's current trajectory and know that Randstad is exactly where I want to be.

Cons

I've had a few managers who were not a great fit for the role and didn't challenge or help me grow.

Advice to Management

Invest in areas (like the Northwest) where there is viable business and leadership/drive to grow the Randstad footprint.

9. "Randstad Rocks!"

Current Employee - On Site Manager in Knoxville, TN
    Current Employee - On Site Manager in Knoxville, TN

I have been working at Randstad US full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Randstad is a terrific employer with a great track record of outstanding clients and managers!

Cons

The only con for working for Randstad in Knoxville would be the current state of the job market. Recruiting and filling orders is as challenging as its ever been in this area, but we have accepted the challenge!

10. "Best company I have ever worked for"

Current Employee - Strategic Account Executive in Maple Valley, WA
    Current Employee - Strategic Account Executive in Maple Valley, WA

I have been working at Randstad US full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Excellent executive leadership, commitment to excellence, innovator in industry, provides challenging work, rewards results.

Cons

Challenging workload can create difficult work-life balance.

Showing 1,545 of 1,915 reviews