Rapid Global Business Solutions (RGBSI) Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated June 12, 2017

Full-time Part-time

4.1
Rating Trends Rating Trends
Rapid Global Business Solutions (RGBSI) Chairman, CEO and Founder Dr.Nanua Singh
Dr.Nanua Singh

Pros
  • The work environment/company culture is very positive and makes the work day productive and enjoyable (in 6 reviews)

• Fellow Co-Workers, a management team that listens to you, work flexibility, employee gatherings, great benefits, great pay (in 3 reviews)

Cons
  • limited time off, no bonuses or profit sharing, pay for insurance though good plan (in 2 reviews)

"Could not be happier..."

Current Employee - Contributor in Troy, MI
    Current Employee - Contributor in Troy, MI

I have been working at Rapid Global Business Solutions (RGBSI) full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have worked for other organizations within the industry and have finally found the perfect blend of family feel and strong long term vision. The company is transparent and working for the firm gives you a sense of being with one of the good ones in this industry. Management is supportive while holding us accountable.

Cons

Not sure if this is a con, but the company takes it time with the interview process to ensure all hires have a chance to be met by all key leaders of the company. It can be a bit longer of a process but you have the chance to really spend time with the executives/owners.

Advice to Management

Keep the open door process but push the team to use it. Some just don't feel comfortable stepping in without being slightly pushed.

Mar 22, 2017 – President

We appreciate your review of RGBSI. It is wonderful to hear that you feel a part of strong company. At RGBSI, we are committed to upholding a work environment that embraces transparency, unity, and ... More

2. "Different kind of contract house!"

Current Employee - Mechanical Engineer in Detroit, MI
    Current Employee - Mechanical Engineer in Detroit, MI

Pros

Monthly onsite visits, yearly reviews, visa sponsorship, referral bonus and 401K

Cons

I haven't found anything negative so far...

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing

Mar 1, 2017 – President

Thank you for your positive review! We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear that you are having a great experience working for RGBSI.

"RGBSI"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI

I worked at Rapid Global Business Solutions (RGBSI) (More than 5 years)

Pros

I worked at RGBSI for almost 7 years. (Located in Madison Heights during my time there) They're a family oriented business, which I enjoyed. The leadership is hands on and that's a plus.

Cons

No room for professional growth. Perhaps it was just the position I held..

Advice to Management

Identify your best talents and make them feel of value and you'll have a dedicated team. Reward them accordingly.

Mar 8, 2017 – President

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your comments, and always strive to value and find best positions for our talent. We always try to reward good work, and if you have any further feedback ... More

"Ok to work for"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Auburn Hills, MI
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Auburn Hills, MI

Pros

I get paid on time.

Cons

Crappy insurance.
    No way to move up.
    Raises nonexistent.

Advice to Management

Regular raises would be nice.

Mar 13, 2017 – President

Thank you for taking your time to review RGBSI on Glassdoor. We are sorry to hear that we haven't met your expectations. We value your feedback and open the opportunity to discuss more about your ... More

5. "All is good!"

Current Employee - Strategy Manager in Dearborn, MI
    Current Employee - Strategy Manager in Dearborn, MI

I have been working at Rapid Global Business Solutions (RGBSI) full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

RGBSI regularly communicates on any important updates (401K, visits to employer). Those I have interacted with have been very friendly. They were able to get me in for an interview very quickly, and the process for accepting an offer went smooth.

Cons

None that I can think of. I am happy.

Advice to Management

None - all is good!

Mar 13, 2017 – President

Thank you for your assessment of RGBSI. We are very happy to hear that your experience has been nothing but positive. We always strive to improve - feel free to contact us directly through our ... More

"Technical Recruiter"

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Troy, MI
    Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Troy, MI

Pros

I have been working for RGBSI for a short time and I cannot believe how amazing it has been, such a low stress, friendly, and rewarding environment. We all work hard and we work together, I love the teamwork!

Cons

No cons from me.

Mar 3, 2016 – GM Account Manager

It has been such a pleasure working with such talented individuals, such as yourself!!!!! We, at RGBSI, are dedicated to providing an encouraging and successful work environment. Thank you very ... More

"My home away from home!"

Current Employee - GM Account Manager in Troy, MI
    Current Employee - GM Account Manager in Troy, MI

I have been working at Rapid Global Business Solutions (RGBSI) (More than a year)

Pros

Fellow Co-Workers, a management team that listens to you, work flexibility, employee gatherings, great benefits, great pay! ALWAYS WILLING TO LISTEN TO YOUR OPINIONS ON HOW TO MAKE THEMSELVES BETTER AS A COMPANY!!!

Cons

Honestly there are not many things that I can think of that relate to the negative side of working here.... The only downfall is that we do not have enough employees to support our ever growing business!

Advice to Management

Just keep doing what your doing!

Mar 13, 2017 – President

Thank you for your positive review! We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear about your great experience working for RGBSI.

"Quality Engineer"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Auburn Hills, MI
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Auburn Hills, MI

I worked at Rapid Global Business Solutions (RGBSI) full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I was given a great opportunity to work through RGBSI at Chrysler. RGBSI gave me training and I was able to get the job. I love working here and I was taken as a direct employee at Chrysler recently.
    Also liked the fact that RGBSI was available on site and was always reachable.

Cons

None. All my interactions were positive.

Advice to Management

Thanks again for the opportunity.

"Engineer"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI

Pros

Nothing good to say about RGBSI

Cons

Disorganized, delusional, poor direction from management, inconsistent leadership.

10. "Good to deal with, got me a great contract out of school, good pay"

Current Employee - Design Release Engineer in Dearborn, MI
    Current Employee - Design Release Engineer in Dearborn, MI

Pros

Found a contract for me, good pay, easy to deal with

Cons

Advice to Management

Profit sharing